• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Josh should've won! :lol:

Right, hahahaha. What was his problem anyway? :lol:

His problem? I don't think he knows how to cook. I think he may have cooked an egg once, made it sunny-side up, and someone said that he should be a chef. Because he's a natural! ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

:angry:

Bonnie shoudla won!

No way! She was just a nanny. :P

NU UH! :(

Jen shoulda won for reals.

Josh was still defending himself last night. Even I can saute crabcakes!

Yeah I thought that Jen was a good competitor too. Although I had a hard time getting past the spaghetti from the trash thing....

Timeline

:angry:

Bonnie shoudla won!

No way! She was just a nanny. :P

NU UH! :(

Jen shoulda won for reals.

Josh was still defending himself last night. Even I can saute crabcakes!

Yeah I thought that Jen was a good competitor too. Although I had a hard time getting past the spaghetti from the trash thing....

There's nothing wrong eating from the trash can....as long as you're a bum! :lol:

Edited by JoeMama

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I thought Rock should have won, my wife said that if Bonnie won she wasnt going to watch it again. Did anyone else notice that they are making an american version of Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares. I love the UK series, watch it on bbc america all the time. Wonder how these american chefs are going take being told they are ####### in there own kitchens.

Sent AOS, EAD - 3/27/07

NOA1 for AOS and EAD - 4/03/07

Checks cashed - 4/04/07

touched AOS and EAD - 04/06/07

touched AOS and EAD - 04/09/07

RFE for AOS - 04/26/07

return RFE - 06/20/07

EAD approved - 07/07/07

AOS transfered to CSC - 07/10/07

AOS approved - 08/10/07

Welcome letter arrived - 08/18/07

Green card arrive - 08/18/07

Apply for stolen green card 07/12/09

Apply for I-751 09/31/09

I-751 rejected due to late filling

Resubmit with a letter explaining tardiness 10/01/09

NOA1 - 10/17/09

No BioMetrics

Approval 12/4/09

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Josh was hilarious .. I don't think he did one good thing all season but he kept saying how good he was...

supposedly he was a sous-chef in real life :blink:

maybe he does better in a more slower paced environment :unsure:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

I only started watching the show mid-season, and it was pretty obvious that Rock was the only one with the chops to run a restaurant, especially since everything is mostly just Gordon's rules. He's not going to hand over one of his restaurants to a nanny or a line chef.

And good god, Josh. PUT MORE THAN ONE CRABCAKE IN THE PAN.

AOS

-

Filed: 8/1/07

NOA1:9/7/07

Biometrics: 9/28/07

EAD/AP: 10/17/07

EAD card ordered again (who knows, maybe we got the two-fer deal): 10/23/-7

Transferred to CSC: 10/26/07

Approved: 11/21/07

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
I only started watching the show mid-season, and it was pretty obvious that Rock was the only one with the chops to run a restaurant, especially since everything is mostly just Gordon's rules. He's not going to hand over one of his restaurants to a nanny or a line chef.

And good god, Josh. PUT MORE THAN ONE CRABCAKE IN THE PAN.

I remember he had a similar problem earlier...... he kept doing a lot of one thing at a time and Ramsey kept telling him to stop that but he kept on doing it :lol:

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
Josh was hilarious .. I don't think he did one good thing all season but he kept saying how good he was...

supposedly he was a sous-chef in real life :blink:

maybe he does better in a more slower paced environment :unsure:

I believe he is a chef that gets sued for his bad cooking skills ;)

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina