Hawksquill

I-751 September 2019 filers (merged)

848 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 7/18/2020 at 11:12 AM, ParanoidAndroid said:

Mine was EAC/ Vermont.

Wow. That is so awesome. Congratulations. 

My case in EAC as well. My date is October 08/2019 if I remember correctly.

-------------------

2020:

Approval ROC: Aug 19

Greencard Received: Sep 08

Citizenship

N400 sent: Oct 07 (filling online)

2019: 

Remove Conditions ROC

Sent: Oct 04

Extension Received: Oct 15

Approval: Jan 04

Greencard received: Jan 08

AOS Sent:  Jan 14

AOS received: Jan 17

emails and text messages: Jan 25

PD: Jan 18

Fingerprints: Feb 15

Case ready to be schedule for an interview: Feb 28

EAD Approval: May 12 (after 114 days of suffering)

EAD card has been mailed: May 17

EAD letter approval notice: May 18

EAD received:  May 22

Interview Notice: Nov 02

Interview Date: Dic 06

RFE Flu shot: Dic 16

RFE sent: Dic 18

Hi everyone and congrats to those who already had their I-751 approved! My case changed a couple of days ago to "Document was mailed - We mailed your document for your form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number WAC199xxxxxxx. If you do not receive your document by August 13, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request that we resend the document to you. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address."

I was ready to celebrate, but what I actually received in the mail was 1) a copy of a notice stating that biometrics are not required (=my previous case status), which seemed to have been re-mailed through USPS as it had a yellow tag saying "not deliverable as addressed, unable to forward; and 2) a letter saying that WAC has received a change of address but I should file form AR-11 (change of address) to DHS by snail mail. This puzzles me as I have already sent out my change of address online (got a confirmation number by email from DHS and all. The letter also says to ignore the message if the form was already sent, which I guess is my case? However I wonder if my application would stall if I don't take any action about this. I also still wonder if this paperwork is the document that "was mailed to me" or if the case status refers to an actual shipment of my final GC - I dare to dream!

Is anyone experiencing this? What would you recommend?

Thanks for your support!!

On 7/18/2020 at 6:38 AM, ParanoidAndroid said:

Hey,

just a final update of mine.

my card arrived yesterday. 

so, in summary:

9/23/19 - I-751 sent

9/25/19 - Received date

9/26/19 - Notified by USPS that package was delivered

9/27/19 - received texted message from USCIS saying that they’ve received it on September 25 - NOA date is 9/27

9/30/19 - check was deposited

10/3/19 - NOA received

10/29/19 - Biometrics completed

6/25/20 - E-mail saying that card is being produced 

6/26/20 - E-mail saying that case was approved 

7/15/20 - E-mail saying card was ready to be picked up by USPS

7/16/20 - E-mail saying card was taken by USPS

7/17/20 - I received the 10 year green card

Good luck everyone!

Congratulations!!!

Is anyone’s case in NE ( Lin number )???If yes , what is the status of your case ? 

02/08/2019 - Package was received .

Congrats to everyone seeing movement on their cases!  We're also EAC and a bunch of case numbers within ~300 of ours have been approved, so we're hoping we're next!

August 20, 2016 ----> May 5, 2021

1,720 days ----> 4 years, 8 months, and 16 days

DONE with our visa journey and USCIS!

K1:

Spoiler

8/20/2016: I-129F packet mailed
10/20/2016: NOA2

1/20/2017: Interview (approved!)

2/20/2017: POE Philadelphia

3/18/2017: Wedding!

Adjustment of Status:

Spoiler

5/11/2017:  I-485, I-131, and I-765 packets mailed to Chicago lockbox

5/18/2017: NOA

5/30/2017:  Biometrics completed (walk-in, East Hartford, CT ASC)

8/2017-9/2017: Three service requests and case request to Congresswoman submitted for I-765

10/7/2017:  EAD/AP combo card received 

12/14/2017: Interview!

12/30/2017: GC received

Removal of Conditions: 

Spoiler

9/16/2019: Packet mailed to Dallas lockbox

9/23/2019: NOA date

10/24/2019: Biometrics completed (East Hartford, CT ASC) 

8/18/2020: Case approved

9/8/2020: GC in hand!

Citizenship:

Spoiler

9/17/2020: N-400 filed online

9/25/2020: Hard copy NOA received

11/12/2020: Biometrics reuse notice on USCIS account

3/19/2021: Email notification that USCIS has taken action on our case

3/31/2021: Interview notice

5/5/2021: Interview in Lawrence, MA (our field office is Hartford, CT)

5/5/2021: Approval and same day oath ceremony due to COVID-19!

Filed Sept 29, 2019. Divorce waiver. 

My case got updated today, case " was transferred to another USCIS office. That office now has jurisdiction over your case. We sent you a notice that explains why we moved your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice."

Anyone know what this means? Does it usually say "case transferred to local office" when called in for an interview?

7 hours ago, YeseniaZ said:

Anybody with a case MSC20XXXXXXXX mine says As of April 22, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number MSC20xxxxxxx for an interview.  I wanted to know if from this center everyone just gets interviewed or not necessarily. Thank you for your help.

My case MSC *** schedule to interview from FEB 28 after that no any update one of the slowest service center 🤔 I am in same boat 

Hi there,

We got the lucky (or unlucky?) news on 7/20 that our I-751 filed with EAC got approved. Yay - so far. 
As I read through the approval letter, it is stated that I shouldn’t travel outside the US as long as I‘m not in possession of the new card. Bummer - since my wife and I have a vacay to Cancun, Mexico planned for 8/22 as we didn’t anticipate to get the approval at such an „early“ stage. 

Could anyone with approval potentially share the timeline with me how long it took to receive the physical  GC after approval? Thanks - any guidance much appreciated! 

Good luck for anybody still waiting! 

25 minutes ago, Hanswurst1989 said:

Hi there,

We got the lucky (or unlucky?) news on 7/20 that our I-751 filed with EAC got approved. Yay - so far. 
As I read through the approval letter, it is stated that I shouldn’t travel outside the US as long as I‘m not in possession of the new card. Bummer - since my wife and I have a vacay to Cancun, Mexico planned for 8/22 as we didn’t anticipate to get the approval at such an „early“ stage. 

Could anyone with approval potentially share the timeline with me how long it took to receive the physical  GC after approval? Thanks - any guidance much appreciated! 

Good luck for anybody still waiting! 

No worry. You will receive your card before 8/22. 

Filed: Other Timeline

Anyone with a YSC (Potomac) case number ever got an update or may have the know-how on when we can expect more movement? Mine is on “Case was Received” since September 11th 2019. It never updated with the biometrics ive done after that period either. 

Edited by humptydumpty

On 7/29/2020 at 10:59 PM, whitepasta said:

My case MSC *** schedule to interview from FEB 28 after that no any update one of the slowest service center 🤔 I am in same boat 

My case status still says "As of June 3, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number MSC199*******, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice."

Damnnn!!! Your's was ready to be scheduled as of Feb!! You still haven't received anything?! I thought we would be closer :( I wonder why this center always decides to interview? 

Edited by larnar1309

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, larnar1309 said:

My case status still says "As of June 3, 2020, we are ready to schedule your Form I-751, Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence, Receipt Number MSC199*******, for an interview. We will schedule your interview and send you a notice. Please follow any instructions in the notice."

Damnnn!!! Your's was ready to be scheduled as of Feb!! You still haven't received anything?! I thought we would be closer :( I wonder why this center always decides to interview? 

Hey Larnar (and Mods),

You put your complete Case Number in your post. That's probably not a wise decision. If you can't edit it, ask for the Visa Journey Moderators to delete your post and later repost WITHOUT your complete case number. 

Best,

J/G

Edited by millefleur
Removed personal information

1 minute ago, J/G said:

Hey Larnar (and Mods),

You put your complete Case Number in your post. That's probably not a wise decision. If you can't edit it, ask for Mods to delete your post and later repost WITHOUT your complete case number. 

Best,

J/G

Hey! Thank you!! I just edited my original post so can you edit your quote of mine as well :) 

14 minutes ago, larnar1309 said:

Mine says case ready to be scheduled since June 26. I'm still hoping they waive the interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.