TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Cleidson & Todd said:

So.... My lawyer doesn’t advise that I file a 129f for a K3 on top of my 130 because I got and IOE number with my PD. Has anyone with an IOE # got a faster process of their I-130 filing a I-129F?

Your lawyer frankly isn't up to speed with how things are being processed nowadays. As of this year, IOE numbers are being processed in the same manner as physical applications. This just means that they scanned your application and tossed it away - but you're digitally queued behind the other applications (whether physical or digital). Meaning that an IOE application is no faster than any other. File the I-129F - it costs no money. I had to convince my lawyer to file it, and paid him some cash to do it for me. 

Edited by David & Olga

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Guys, please help! Our RFE letter says:

”Include duplicate copies if you are requesting consular notification.”

Does anyone knows what consular notification is/means?? 

We we got requested with the I-130A (which our lawyer never made us fill :/) so should we send one copy or 2 copies? 

Thanks for your input and help! 

2 hours ago, MC&WJ said:

Guys, please help! Our RFE letter says:

”Include duplicate copies if you are requesting consular notification.”

Does anyone knows what consular notification is/means?? 

We we got requested with the I-130A (which our lawyer never made us fill :/) so should we send one copy or 2 copies? 

Thanks for your input and help! 

Please check this link.

https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/what-does-include-duplicate-copies-when-consular-n-1859131.html

https://www.artistsfromabroad.org/site/news/when-filing-remember-duplicate-copy-05-01-14/

http://www.apsanlaw.com/law-421.Have-you-received-an-RFE-from-the-USCIS-Here-is-how-to-Handle-a-Request-for-Evidence-RFE-From-USCIS.html

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
4 hours ago, David & Olga said:

Your lawyer frankly isn't up to speed with how things are being processed nowadays. As of this year, IOE numbers are being processed in the same manner as physical applications. This just means that they scanned your application and tossed it away - but you're digitally queued behind the other applications (whether physical or digital). Meaning that an IOE application is no faster than any other. File the I-129F - it costs no money. I had to convince my lawyer to file it, and paid him some cash to do it for me. 

Did it work for you? I may go ahead and file it right away!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Guys, what kind of an error is this? 🤔😅

i have recieved my approval notice in mail though.

549C7C75-2824-4604-BFEC-C5895DC3BE4C.jpeg

4 hours ago, Zara Mustafa said:

Guys, what kind of an error is this? 🤔😅

i have recieved my approval notice in mail though.

549C7C75-2824-4604-BFEC-C5895DC3BE4C.jpeg

This could be a mistake when the IO wrote this statement the denial statement was probably for another case. Looks like the IO probably copied and past this text in by error. My approve was the same day as your and mine say the exact same thing except for the denial part.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Mr. Bama said:

This could be a mistake when the IO wrote this statement the denial statement was probably for another case. Looks like the IO probably copied and past this text in by error. My approve was the same day as your and mine say the exact same thing except for the denial part.

Makes sense! Yeah, i guess it was for my i129. Thanks for responding 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline

Sent My I-129 on 08/27/2019 denied on 09/18/2019, my PD for I-130 on 09/26 /2018. I hope my case get approve soon. Still in my USCIS account case was received. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Kurdish said:

Sent My I-129 on 08/27/2019 denied on 09/18/2019, my PD for I-130 on 09/26 /2018. I hope my case get approve soon. Still in my USCIS account case was received. 

Based on what I've been seeing here so far, it's safe to say I see good news coming your way any time from now

😉

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
Just now, Andy & Val said:

Based on what I've been seeing here so far, it's safe to say I see good news coming your way any time from now

😉

I hope so, waiting for long time. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Cameroon
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Niia said:

Do I understand correctly that we don’t need to pay a fee for I-129 if we have a pending I-130? 

That is correct

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
19 hours ago, gabalemon said:

Did it work for you? I may go ahead and file it right away!

I would suggest filing it right away but be aware of the risk - no matter how small. If they do accept the K3 and deny the I-130 (seldom does this occur), you'll need to apply for a readjustment of status to get your spouse a GC to remain living in the U.S. permanently. 

There's no telling how much longer NSC will continue to process these I-129F(e)s in this manner, so do not make any plans contingent on a expeditious review timeframe. Expect the full 12.5-15 months, and hope for a quicker review by filing the I-129F(e) for a K3. However, there's a substantial amount of evidence indicating a 4-12 week adjudication from K3 priority date.  That's been the trend for everyone, irrespective of the I-130 PD (someone with a 2019 June I-130 PD got an adjudication this week after filing the K3 shortly after their I-130). I'm 43 days since filing the K3 application - i should receive a notice of action within a month based on recent trends. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
53 minutes ago, David & Olga said:

I would suggest filing it right away but be aware of the risk - no matter how small. If they do accept the K3 and deny the I-130 (seldom does this occur), you'll need to apply for a readjustment of status to get your spouse a GC to remain living in the U.S. permanently. 

They wouldn't deny the I-130. The K3 is (or was!) a visa to wait for the approval of the I-130 while in the US. If the I-130 is denied for any reason, that has nothing to do with the I-129F at all.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.