TBoneTX

All Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 5

2,978 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, Patricia Owuh said:

I do not have an IOE number. I have LIN #'s for both petitions. 

Hmmm, strange 🤔
Well, either way I hope your petition gets approved soon 🙏

Marriage: 03/16/2018 ❤️💍👱‍♀️🧑
Birth of our daughter: 11/24/2018 👶🥰

USCIS Stage

I-130 submitted: 10/01/2019 😃
I-130 USCIS Lockbox received: 10/03/2019 
I-130 NOA1 received: 10/08/2019 --> Assigned to Nebraska Service Center 😩
I-129F (K3) submitted: 11/01/2019 :idea:

I-129F (K3) USCIS Lockbox received: 11/06/2019 

I-129F (K3) NOA1 received: 11/14/2019 😃🙏🏻
I-130 approved: 05/21/2020 —> NOA2 came from Texas Service Center 🥳❤️

NVC Stage
Case Number received: 05/22/2020 —> via Email 😃
Paid IV and AOS fee: 05/23/2020
IV fee processed (AOS fee is stuck😭) 05/28/2020
Submitted IV application and civil documents: 06/02/2020
Submitted inquiry to NVC for AOS fee being "stuck" (known NVC system issue): 06/02/2020 --> Let the waiting begin - again.... 
AOS fee finally marked as payed: 06/10/2020 🥳

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
33 minutes ago, B&C2017 said:

Hmmm, strange 🤔
Well, either way I hope your petition gets approved soon 🙏

Just slow going, I guess. I wish you the best of luck with your petition!🙏🙏

Hi, I've filed my case around the end of August..now it's still saying under review process in Nebraska . Some people suggest me to call USCIS and they might give you some updates other than the website... Should I call? Im really worried about if I do it might mess up the procedure..... 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Supernovan said:

Hi, I've filed my case around the end of August..now it's still saying under review process in Nebraska . Some people suggest me to call USCIS and they might give you some updates other than the website... Should I call? Im really worried about if I do it might mess up the procedure..... 

Did you file the I-130 or I-129f or both together? Nebraska has had our I-130 since May and I filed the I-129f in October. All we have gotten is the NOA1 letters on both cases so far. I haven't tried calling uscis, because from what I hear they don't tell you much. If you do decide to call, I wish you luck.🙏🙏

1 minute ago, Patricia Owuh said:

Did you file the I-130 or I-129f or both together? Nebraska has had our I-130 since May and I filed the I-129f in October. All we have gotten is the NOA1 letters on both cases so far. I haven't tried calling uscis, because from what I hear they don't tell you much. If you do decide to call, I wish you luck.🙏🙏

I filed I130 only..... I'm quite nervous to call tbh... What is I-129f for? 

Timeline
Just now, Supernovan said:

I filed I130 only..... I'm quite nervous to call tbh... What is I-129f for? 

It is for fiancee but if you are already married it is for spouse. It it free to file if you are married. You just file the petition and send a copy of your NOA1 letter you recieved for the I-130. It has been helping some people speed up the I-130 process. If you have an IOE number as your receipt number though it doesn't seem to be helping those people. At least that's my understanding.

31 minutes ago, Supernovan said:

Everyone’s case says that until they get an RFE or approval. It’s normal and no need to call. They’re not going to be able to tell you anything. And will just say it’s in normal processing time.

Timeline
Just now, Patricia Owuh said:

It is for fiancee but if you are already married it is for spouse. It it free to file if you are married. You just file the petition and send a copy of your NOA1 letter you recieved for the I-130. It has been helping some people speed up the I-130 process. If you have an IOE number as your receipt number though it doesn't seem to be helping those people. At least that's my understanding.

Nebraska takes between 12-15 months to process the I-130. That is why people are trying the I-129f.

Ahh I have IOE.... But thanks for letting me know.. I guess I will just have to wait patiently... Hope your get yours soon!! 

Nebraska takes between 12-15 months to process the I-130. That is why people are trying the I-129f.

My case starts with IOE... Not sure it will apply..  Plus won't they get confused if you filed it twice for differnt forms? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Supernovan said:

Ahh I have IOE.... But thanks for letting me know.. I guess I will just have to wait patiently... Hope your get yours soon!! 

Honestly, all any of us can do is just wait and pray. I wish you the best of luck!

Timeline

My case starts with IOE... Not sure it will apply..  Plus won't they get confused if you filed it twice for differnt forms? 

They put the forms together but what has happened when people file the I-129f is that uscis denied the I-129f and then shortly after the I-130 was approved. Hasn't been my case so far though.

Timeline

Thanks!! And I hope yours too! When did you file?

The I-130 was filed on May 30th 2019. Over 6 months ago now!

They put the forms together but what has happened when people file the I-129f is that uscis denied the I-129f and then shortly after the I-130 was approved. Hasn't been my case so far though.

Hmmm that's interesting... But next time if they ask you like have you ever been denied then I guess you have to say yes??  Keep me updated on yours... I will see if I want to do it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.