2,946 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

How long did yours take though?

9 months and was only process because congress person requested expedited with my employer letter. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Also remember that in the event that you have to renew (though unlikely) it has to go to Vermont! Very important!👍

Yes , I sent everything to VSC

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Deserteagle said:

Can you explain more on this please. Thank you 

Go online voter search in your state and enter the data ie name date of birth of your suppose it will open the voter information of that person and only us citizens to cast vote so it’s another proof of citizenship 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

Go online voter search in your state and enter the data ie name date of birth of your suppose it will open the voter information of that person and only us citizens to cast vote so it’s another proof of citizenship 

Yes, I just did that and it pulled up my ex’s voter information.  Thank you and that was helpful. I can submit both the birth records from vital records and the voter’s records 

Edited by Deserteagle
Spelling

53 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

This a very  good and helpful information. Thanks for sharing this!!

Edited by FeDaniela

11 minutes ago, gur said:

friends, I am feeling very scared, as after my AoS interview 2 weeks back, I got knowledge from my attorney that USCIS officer (who interviewed me) called  them and sent them some notice which is on  the way in postal service. 

What It can be ? Any idea ?

Don't panic and wait for the notice, this is very common we just don't know much about it, my lawyer at my marriage base interview also told me the few officers have contacted her after interviews of some cases she was representing before,  to clarifies things, or have some other questions.... Your lawyer did not said what the conversation was about it? 

Edited by FeDaniela

10 minutes ago, gur said:

friends, I am feeling very scared, as after my AoS interview 2 weeks back, I got knowledge from my attorney that USCIS officer (who interviewed me) called  them and sent them some notice which is on  the way in postal service. 

First of all a recap of how your interview went! How did it go? Did they demand anything? That pretty much might give us an idea what it could be! But of course you'll be the one to tell us when it gets to you...we can only speculate for now...let's hope for the best!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
9 minutes ago, gur said:

How was your overall interview experience?

dis you take all court dispositions for convictions? Was there any missing document?

until you tell us we can not guess. But hopefully you should be fine. It maybe a simple document they’re asking for.

1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

First of all a recap of how your interview went! How did it go? Did they demand anything? That pretty much might give us an idea what it could be! But of course you'll be the one to tell us when it gets to you...we can only speculate for now...let's hope for the best!

Interview was fine, same I-485 questions and I gave the interviewer my DoB copy, and job details. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Norway
Timeline
5 minutes ago, gur said:

Interview was fine, same I-485 questions and I gave the interviewer my DoB copy, and job details. 

You will be fine. Keep us updated. 

3 hours ago, John_ said:

I received my VAWA I360 approval Notice and EAD C31 on July 26 in the mail. 

I mailed the renewal of EAC C09 to VSC on April 17. Now they also sent me another EAC C09 and Approval Notice  based on my pending i485.   I have two EADs one C31 and one C09. 

Did anybody also get two EADs ?

I’m waiting for interview now In NYC. 

Congratulations! Can you please share your timeline?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.