2,946 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Braveheart123 said:

Respected Mrs. Sandra

lets hope I got my VAWA approved and I will arrange a trip for you free of cost all the expenses from ticket till boarding etc is on me.

Β 

no doubt skurdu and hunza is very beautiful specially the shandor polo tournament is the best event.

Β 

Pakistan is indeed a beautiful country :-)Β 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

How nice! God has heard your supplications! πŸ™ you will be approved! Mark these words!

πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

Thanks still winning let’s hope for the best and you are also invited to visit with me and Sandra

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

I received my VAWA I360 approval Notice and EAD C31Β on July 26Β in the mail.Β 

Β 

I mailedΒ the renewal of EAC C09 to VSCΒ onΒ April 17.Β Now they also sent me another EAC C09 and Approval NoticeΒ Β based on my pending i485. Β  I have two EADs one C31 and one C09.Β 

Β 

Did anybody also get two EADs ?

Β 

I’m waiting forΒ interview now In NYC.Β 

28 minutes ago, Braveheart123 said:

Thanks still winning let’s hope for the best and you are also invited to visit with me and Sandra

Oh yeah...now I can't wait for your approval to show up fast! Matter of fact I'm starting my special prayers for you! Gonna add your country to theΒ list of countries I've been to!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline
Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Oh yeah...now I can't wait for your approval to show up fast! Matter of fact I'm starting my special prayers for you! Gonna add your country to theΒ list of countries I've been to!πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›

You are most wellcomeΒ 

5 minutes ago, John_ said:

Β 

I mailedΒ the renewal of EAC C09 to VSCΒ onΒ April 17.Β Now they also sent me another EAC C09 and Approval NoticeΒ Β based on my pending i485. Β  I have two EADs one C31 and one C09.Β 

Β 

Β 

Very normal! And how fast! Cool!πŸ‘congrats!

7 minutes ago, John_ said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

The only troubling news now concerning NYC is the wait times! So be prepared..but then with USCIS, anything can happen! Let's remain positive and hopeful! Beautiful things do happen!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

The only troubling news now concerning NYC is the wait times! So be prepared..but then with USCIS, anything can happen! Let's remain positive and hopeful! Beautiful things do happen!πŸ˜ŠπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸŒŸβœ¨πŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’›

Yes, I’m praying for everyone here and let’s keep positive! πŸ™πŸ»

Β 

Just one question: if I have to renew my EAD Card again, should I do it based on C31 or C09? Hopefully my interview comes before that haha but we never know as you said. Thank you 😊 

3 minutes ago, John_ said:

Β 

Just one question: if I have to renew my EAD Card again, should I do it based on C31 or C09? Hopefully my interview comes before that haha but we never know as you said. Thank you 😊 

Either one is fine! Most folks go for the C9..but hopefully you may not have to renew!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘

6 minutes ago, John_ said:

Β 

Also remember that in the event that you have to renew (though unlikely) it has to go to Vermont! Very important!πŸ‘

Just now, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Also remember that in the event that you have to renew (though unlikely) it has to go to Vermont! Very important!πŸ‘

@Stillwinning!!!😊 did you ever received your EAD C09 sent to NBC?

43 minutes ago, John_ said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Congrats. yes it is common :-)Β 

2 minutes ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Did you mean renewal?the initial one was issued out there..still waiting for the renewal..probably because my attorney sent it to NBC instead of Vermont..

Yes the renewal, Wao... Ok is being long

Β 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.