ExieLeen

I-751 August 2019 Filers

671 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, superhuman said:

Finally my GC on hand, now i am heading towards the N400 forum and figure out how process works :). It was long journey... Another journey towards n400 now begins.. All the best everyone.

Congrats! I got my GC in May but I could apply for N400 based on a 3 yr rule. My interview is on the 18th of this month. 

N400 is very self explanatory easy to fill up.

Please do it online, thats the one suggestion which I can give you. All the best.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Doctor 123 said:

Congrats! I got my GC in May but I could apply for N400 based on a 3 yr rule. My interview is on the 18th of this month. 

N400 is very self explanatory easy to fill up.

Please do it online, thats the one suggestion which I can give you. All the best.

awesome,  so when did you file N400. ? How many months it took for you. Best of luck for interview .

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 8/6/2021 at 2:49 PM, Doctor 123 said:

You can go by yourself.

U.S. Immigration Law Doesn't Require the U.S. Spouse to Attend the Consular Interview. In most cases, a spouse does not need to attend a consular interview. ... In addition, it is often difficult for the applicant's spouse; especially one who lives in the U.S.; to travel to the consulate.

Thanks for the info, I today meet my attorney. He suggested we should file n400 using paper instead online. Because online application gets RFE's. I am not sure. I provided him all documents he needs. Lets see once he files this week.

12 minutes ago, superhuman said:

Thanks for the info, I today meet my attorney. He suggested we should file n400 using paper instead online. Because online application gets RFE's. I am not sure. I provided him all documents he needs. Lets see once he files this week.

Your lawyer is absolutely wrong, lots of people file online and have zero problems.

I did mine online and it did not have a single issue, just be sure to add all possible evidence (just not a whole year of insurance statements that I did by mistake - just don’t do that).

when adding evidence, think of it like you are going to be the Immigration Officer forced to read each and every page. -:)

I haven’t used a service or a lawyer since my original visa to enter the country, if you have strong evidence there is no reason to have a lawyer unless you have semi-strong evidence or questionable  background.

Edited by Ryan2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
22 minutes ago, superhuman said:

Lol, fire that lawyer and file online yourself. It's so easy even a child can do it.

And no, online or paper filing has nothing to do with it. You get RFEs if your missed to send/upload a required document or missed filling out information etc. It's actually a lot easier making these mistakes when you file the paper form as the online form reminds you of what you need to fill out and what needs to be uploaded. 

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

11 hours ago, superhuman said:

No not at all. I'm a doctor not a lawyer but I can assure you that you will not have any issues when u apply n400 online.

You don't need a lawyer to begin with. You can do it yourself.

Hope this helps.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

self delete, posted in wrong forum

Edited by AOSFairfax

Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765, and I-131 (USC spouse)

Adjusting From: F1 

Local USCIS office: Washington, DC

Service center: NBC

AOS Timeline

03/07/2019: FedEx delivery

03/22/2019: NOA1

04/01/2019: Completed biometrics 

04/08/2019: Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

07/05/2019: EAD Card in Production (67 days after expediting)

Feb 2020: GC Interview, GC received

ROC Timeline:

Nov 2021: Filed I-751

March 2021: Biometrics Appointment Completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.