ExieLeen

I-751 August 2019 Filers

671 posts in this topic

What app do you use to track your case? Anything that is accurate?

It's been 9 month since we filed my ROC and 6 months since biometrics were taken.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

22 hours ago, Becci391 said:

What app do you use to track your case? Anything that is accurate?

It's been 9 month since we filed my ROC and 6 months since biometrics were taken.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I used this website:

https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

It has more update than this:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

12 minutes ago, SB5130 said:

I used this website:

https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

It has more update than this:

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

I found that EGOV has more updates than my account, so far it says last updated 09/06/2019 and that sounds about right as both say case received :)

Edited by RS2016

3 hours ago, SB5130 said:

My status changed this morning into New Card Is Being Produced dated yesterday, May 8. 

Congratulations! Do you have any kids with your spouse?

6 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

Congratulations! Do you have any kids with your spouse?

Thank you!

No. We don't. But we kinda frontload and submitted about 36 different kinds of documentation.

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

I now have seen a few people who got approved. Most of them were from the Philippines.

Why do they get prioritized? 

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

1 hour ago, Becci391 said:

I now have seen a few people who got approved. Most of them were from the Philippines.

They don’t there are just a lot of us

3 hours ago, Becci391 said:

I kinda didnt thought it was based on country of origin. I thought it was based on evidences I had submitted on my original application.

20190801_151102.jpg

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

10 minutes ago, SB5130 said:

I kinda didnt thought it was based on country of origin. I thought it was based on evidences I had submitted on my original application.

Cases absolutely don’t get approved by mere amount of evidence or how strong it is (that only helps your chances of getting approved).

What helps your ability to get approved faster is what was your original visa into the country (K1 or CR), what Country you may have come from, and what Center is processing your application (MSC/SRC/NBC/LIN/Etc.).

Zero updates are visible on my application since the week my file was received at LIN, nothing has changed since my biometrics were taken last November.

Btw if you didn’t put your strongest evidence at the top, they may have put your file on the back burner....

Did you know when they received your application, someone had to fully dismantle your neatness to scan each page and then put the originals in archive and/or shredded.

My submission was put together with zero page labels and used ACCO fasteners for easy dismantle.

Edited by RS2016

14 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

What helps your ability to get approved faster is what was your original visa into the country (K1 or CR), what Country you may have come from, and what Center is processing your application (MSC/SRC/NBC/LIN/Etc.).

Zero updates are visible on my application since the week my file was received at LIN, nothing has changed since my biometrics were taken last November.

i thought it's based on service center first and foremost since it depends on their workload. Then evidences. I thought evidences would have matter at least. 

I did front load heavily and submitted all we've got. 

Including multiple properties (4 in Philippines, 1 here in US), 2 cars, all loans, bills and insurances, bank accounts in Philippines and here.  I don't think there is anything left in my husband's name alone. we also had multiple trips abroad (tickets, photos) at least 5 countries and multiple US states. Trips with his family (boarding passes, photos), Trips with us and my Family in Philippines. Proofs that we are each other's emergency contacts and beneficiaries at work. 

We also added sworn affidavits from friends and family. And Proofs of report of Marriage to Philippines. Philippines have a record of our marriage. We don't have a child together yet. But, to supplement that, we added my fertility diagnoses, visits and treatments. 

Edited by SB5130

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

27 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

Btw if you didn’t put your strongest evidence at the top, they may have put your file on the back burner....

Did you know when they received your application, someone had to fully dismantle your neatness to scan each page and then put the originals in archive and/or shredded.

My submission was put together with zero page labels and used ACCO fasteners for easy dismantle.

I am aware that they will dismantle it and scan it individually. I used fasteners too. But I added an extra tabbed page to properly segregate each set of documents. In that way, if they wanna check specifics, they can go right to it.

The tabs are based on USCIS filing tips that it should be at the bottom of the page.

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.