ExieLeen

I-751 August 2019 Filers

671 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Doug and Silke said:

Silke and I are August filers. Bio-metrics completed in October so now it is a wait game. I see they are processing March 2019 and where many Gov. employees may be furloughed, it could be awhile.  There could be an exception. With the current ban in place, should the Government workers handling these applications, the process could be sped up for those of us in the I-751 process. Anyone else think the same on this?

Wondering the same.

We are August filers as well. Had my Biometrics appointment in November.

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

4 hours ago, Doug and Silke said:

Silke and I are August filers. Bio-metrics completed in October so now it is a wait game. I see they are processing March 2019 and where many Gov. employees may be furloughed, it could be awhile.  There could be an exception. With the current ban in place, should the Government workers handling these applications, the process could be sped up for those of us in the I-751 process. Anyone else think the same on this?

What is your service center please? I am the end of July filler. Texas, SRC.

Got an email notification today status changed from "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" into "Case Was Received At My Local Office" dated yesterday.

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

6 hours ago, SB5130 said:

Got an email notification today status changed from "Fingerprint Review Was Completed" into "Case Was Received At My Local Office" dated yesterday.

It can be good sign. As based on USCIS announcement they transferred some 751 cases to local offices to speed up processing. What is your state? 

23 hours ago, PolarPear said:

I have never seen this status. Does that mean you will go in for an interview? I'm surprised they are working on August 2019 filers at SRC. 

Probably. I think they just transferred it to my field office. The assignee at field office may determine and schedule for my interview as applicable. I'm not expecting anytime soon though as in-person services wont be available til june?

22 hours ago, Phoenix777 said:

It can be good sign. As based on USCIS announcement they transferred some 751 cases to local offices to speed up processing. What is your state? 

Texas, SRC

Edited by SB5130

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello guys,

Im an august 2019 filer and couple days ago i got an email from USCIS staying that my case was approved and they were mailing my wifes card. So no interview at all! Im really excited! I hope you guys have the same outcome.

Timeline
On 2/26/2020 at 7:17 PM, Jens79 said:

Thanks for the update!

Did it specify what date your interview is scheduled for? Or you will get to know once you get the notice in the mail, maybe? 

Does anyone know how long time before the actual interview you get the notice? I’m trying to figure or my travel plans for the spring/summer here... 🙂

Update,

So my wife had her interview set up for april 1st which it was canceled due to the corona virus pandemic, couple days(april 30) ago i got an email from USCIS staying that my case was approved and they were mailing my wifes card. So no interview at all! Im really excited! I hope you guys have the same outcome.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Aloha, just curious if there are any other August 2019 filers who still haven't had their biometrics appointments yet?

K-1 (I-129F)

Spoiler

02/19/2016 I-129F Sent
02/22/2016 I-129F Received at Lewisville, TX Lockbox
02/25/2016 NOA1 Received (Email)
05/04/2016 NOA2 Received (Email, 69 days)
05/09/2016 NOA2 Received (Hard Copy)
05/19/2016 NVC forwarded to USE-Tokyo (verbal confirmation); Case # received
05/24/2016 Case received at USE-Tokyo
05/30/2016 Packet 3 received from USE-Tokyo
06/06/2016 Requested Japan Police Certificate
06/14/2016 Medical Examination
06/16/2016 Fiance picked up Police Certificate and Medical Exam results
06/16/2016 Petitioner mailed completed I-134 and additional relationship evidence to Beneficiary
07/05/2016 K-1 Interview at USE-Tokyo -- APPROVED!
07/07/2016 K-1 visa received in passport
09/23/2016 Fiance arrived in U.S. (POE=Honolulu)
10/29/2016 Married!!!

AOS (I-485) / EAD / AP

Spoiler

11/19/2016 AOS documents (I-485/864, I-131, I-765) sent to USCIS-Chicago via UPS
12/07/2016 Text messages and emails received confirming receipt/acceptance of I-485, I-131, I-765
01/06/2017 Biometrics for AOS and EAD (USCIS-Honolulu office)
03/09/2017 EAD and AP approved! (Email/text notifications received)
03/15/2017 EAD/AP Combo Card received via U.S. Priority Mail
09/29/2017 Notification of AOS Interview received
11/07/2017 AOS Interview at USCIS-Honolulu Office -- APPROVED!
11/09/2017 Notification of Approval received
11/16/2017 Green Card received -- no notifications received regarding production or shipping!

ROC (I-751)

Spoiler

08/26/2019 ROC Petition and evidence sent to Phoenix Lockbox via UPS (delivered 08/28/2019)

08/30/2019 Filing and biometric fees charged to credit card

09/04/2019 Text message received with case number (assigned to California Service Center)

09/06/2019 I-797 Notice of Action (18-month extension document) received via U.S. Mail (dated 08/30/2019)

05/13/2020 Text message received: "Case Was Updated To Show Fingerprints Were Taken" (we did not have a biometrics appointment)

05/18/2020 I-797 Notice of Action (reusing previously captured fingerprints/biometrics) received via U.S. Mail (dated 05/13/2020)

11/04/2020 Two (2) emails received: "Case transferred to another USCIS office"

11/11/2020 Notice received via U.S. Mail of case transfer to National Benefits Center

12/07/2020 Email received: "Card/Document Production" – new card being produced!

Timeline
On 3/31/2020 at 4:13 PM, Zengerhaaw said:

Hi. Everyone. Just wanna touch base with you. Because of the coronavirus situation, I assume our interview will be delayed since current scheduled interviews for March and April are probably delayed/on hold?

I read other threads (e.g. January-2019 filers) on this forum , and someone wrote there their green card was printed and sent on March 24. So I guess USCIS is still processing non-interview stuff.

It looks like thats what is happening. My wife had an interview for april 1st, which got cancelled, we got an email couple of days ago saying the case was approved and that they had sent her green card. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jonathas & Laila said:

Hello guys,

Im an august 2019 filer and couple days ago i got an email from USCIS staying that my case was approved and they were mailing my wifes card. So no interview at all! Im really excited! I hope you guys have the same outcome.

Congrats bro......am August 2019 filer also but never heard anything since my biometric in sept 2019.........Hope we get approved soon.

Filed in August 2019, had my Biometrics appointment in November. Nothing ever since.

5 hours ago, Jonathas & Laila said:

Hello guys,

Did you have an interview for AOS

ROC Timeline

08/16/19: sent I-751 packet to USCIS Lockbox in Dallas

08/19/19: packet received by USCIS

08/21/19: received text message with case number ( Texas Service Center)

08/23/19: check got chashed

08/26/19: received extension letter in the mail

11/14/19: Biometrics appointment

04/28/20: case got transferred to my local field office in Atlanta

05/28/20: New Card Is Being Produced

05/29/20: New Card Got Approved

06/02/20: We Mailed Your New Card

06/03/20: The Post Office Picked Up Your New Card

06/04/20: Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office

4 hours ago, Kennycat said:

Congrats bro......am August 2019 filer also but never heard anything since my biometric in sept 2019.........Hope we get approved soon.

Congrats

11 hours ago, Jonathas & Laila said:

Hello guys,

August 2019 filer for SRC?? Can you please share your reciept number without the last 3 or 4 digits? I have not seen a SRC being approved for august, thats awesome!!! congrats!! I have only seen March/April getting approved right now. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.