ExieLeen

I-751 August 2019 Filers

671 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
19 minutes ago, RS2016 said:

Someone might think I am crazy here, GC expires on December 2nd 2019 and I sent away my huge ROC packet today via FedEx Express Saver, package will be delivered on September 3rd (thanks of course to the holiday) with the earliest filing date of 09/03/2019.

You might actually get your package sent back to you. A lot of the time USCIS doesn’t care when it arrives, but rather when it was sent / postmarked. 

I wish you luck, but prepare to send everything back out.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

8/23/2019 (Friday):  I-751 package sent USPS Priority Mail to USCIS (Phoenix, AZ)

8/26/2019 (Monday):  Package arrived at Phoenix, AZ PO box at 09:59AM, but not picked up by USCIS

8/29/2019 (Thursday):  still waiting for text/email confirmation, haven't recieved any. 

does the usps tracking changed when someone picked up the mail in the PO Box?

On 8/26/2019 at 7:49 PM, SB5130 said:

08/19/2019 - Drop off at Fedex

08/21/2019 - Delivered at Lewisville, TX

08/26/2019 - Text Msg received with SRC#. USCIS Case Status: Case Received - Aug 21

8/27/2019 - Check cashed

8/29/2019 - Received 18months Extension Letter

Pinoy Ako! ^_^

Extension letter received today (3 days after receiving text notification).

ROC

19th-Aug-19: Filed ROC paperwork
27th-Aug-19: Text notification received

30th-Aug-19: NOA received: Extension letter
4th-Jan-20: Biometrics letter received
16th-Jan-20: Biometrics appointment
25th-Sept-20: Status updated: "Case was approved"
3rd-Oct-20: Greencard received

Timeline

I still haven’t gotten my extension letter and it’s been 9 days since getting the text.

I’m at the VSC, anyone else? 

Im not terribly concerned since my GC is still valid until October, but having the extension letter would be nice in case my job starts bugging me about my status. 

1 hour ago, TL2016 said:

I still haven’t gotten my extension letter and it’s been 9 days since getting the text.

I’m at the VSC, anyone else? 

Im not terribly concerned since my GC is still valid until October, but having the extension letter would be nice in case my job starts bugging me about my status. 

I got the text last Wednesday, my extension letter will probably come tomorrow. I have an EAC receipt and we are both from NYC. 

Edited by DDH22

Naturalization N-400 Timeline: (328 Days)

08/23/2020: [DAY 1]       Filed Online

02/12/2021: [DAY 174]   Biometrics Reused

05/17/2021: [DAY 268]    Interview Scheduled 6/15/2021

06/15/2021: [DAY 297]    Interview Appointment APPROVED

07/16/2021: [DAY 328]   🇺🇸 🇺🇸Oath Ceremony 🇺🇸🇺🇸

ROC I-751 Timeline: (342 DAYS)

08/23/2019: [DAY 1]       Package Sent to Dallas Lockbox

08/26/2019: [DAY 4]       Package Delivered 

08/28/2019: [DAY 6]       Txt Message w/ Receipt #EAC Vermont

09/03/2019: [DAY 12]     Rcvd Extension Letter/NOA 18mos 

09/21/2019: [DAY 30]     Rcvd Biometrics Appt. Letter 

09/30/2019: [DAY 39]     Biometrics Appt.

07/30/2020: [DAY 342]   APPROVED (Vermont Service Center) 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adjustment of Status Timeline: (434 DAYS)

09/13/2016: [DAY 1]       AOS Filed (I-130,I-485,I-765)

09/14/2016: [DAY 2]       Priority Date (I-130,I-485,I-765)

09/17/2016: [DAY 6]       Received I797C Letters

09/30/2016: [DAY 19]     Biometric Letter Received

10/14/2016: [DAY 33]     Biometrics Appt. (DONE)

10/19/2016: [DAY 38]     Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview

11/17/2016: [DAY 65]     I-765 Approved

06/22/2017: [DAY 282]   Interview is Scheduled for 07/28/17

07/28/2017: [DAY 318]   INTERVIEW

11/20/2017: [DAY 434]   APPROVED

Timeline

I also just realized that I left a of empty spaces on the I-751 instead of putting “N/A” or “Not Applicable” in the empty spots. Maybe I should’ve taken a closer look at the instructions. At least that’s a relatively easy fix should that become an issue. 

Edited by TL2016

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline

Hi everyone! So I need some help. I filed for my ROC i751 it was received 8/21/19 I received a form I797C and it says that this is not a official document and that it’s just a courtesy document it also states what my official document will say. I need the 18 month extension notice the official i797 that states my extension. Where can I get that from? 

My attorney filed it and they said they would send it to whoever was on the G28 which I don’t remember doing with my attorney. Do I need to wait another week or two to get my official extension notice or what? 

2 hours ago, Confused89 said:

Hi everyone! So I need some help. I filed for my ROC i751 it was received 8/21/19 I received a form I797C and it says that this is not a official document and that it’s just a courtesy document it also states what my official document will say. I need the 18 month extension notice the official i797 that states my extension. Where can I get that from? 

My attorney filed it and they said they would send it to whoever was on the G28 which I don’t remember doing with my attorney. Do I need to wait another week or two to get my official extension notice or what? 

We filed with an attorney too and the same letter stating that it’s a courtesy copy was sent to us while the original extension document was sent to our lawyer. Have your attorney check their mailbox, maybe the same happened to you! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/3/2019 at 9:34 PM, ExieLeen said:

Hi Everyone!  Well, we are back!  Now its time to file for Removal of Conditions for my wife's Green Card.  It expires on October 30.  Just sent the Packet out to the AZ office since we are in CA.  Should arrive by Monday Aug. 3.   

Hello and how u doing today? I’m about to file my removal of conditions, Can u please help me with the list of documents you submitted 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 8/6/2019 at 2:37 PM, James and Joan said:

Hi All,

Just sent out ROC package today 8/6 here we go again !

-James and Joan

Hello and how u doing today? I’m about to file my removal of conditions, Can u please help me with the list of documents you submitted 

On 8/30/2019 at 6:07 PM, Wingsly said:

Extension letter received today (3 days after receiving text notification).

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.