laylalex

Is anyone watching the debates tonight and tomorrow?

1,276 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Voice of Reason said:

Yep, you're right.

You understanding this now?  I do not like being at the bottom and that’s my problem.  That’s not great.  

Edited by Nitas_man

Filed: Timeline
7 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

You understanding this now?  I do not like being at the bottom and that’s my problem.  That’s not great.  

You're only at the bottom of the CEHST barrel.  But you're still posting, so you have that going for you, which 219,000 Americans cannot do today.  Learn to appreciate the good in your life, instead of looking at the worst.

But in reality, the covid numbers in the US are way off.  Always have been.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/birx-says-government-is-classifying-all-deaths-of-patients-with-coronavirus-as-covid-19-deaths-regardless-of-cause

I posted elsewhere about the total annual death counts.  Not much has changed this year.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Boiler said:

And an impossible metric to measure as there is no standard reporting system, in many countries it is anybody's guess what the actual number is.

Of course.  The data’s unlikeable, so it must be the data.

No my friend, not this time.  Sweden’s neighbors did better.  A LOT better, because they handled things differently.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

You're only at the bottom of the CEHST barrel.  But you're still posting, so you have that going for you, which 219,000 Americans cannot do today.  Learn to appreciate the good in your life, instead of looking at the worst.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/birx-says-government-is-classifying-all-deaths-of-patients-with-coronavirus-as-covid-19-deaths-regardless-of-cause

I posted elsewhere about the total annual death counts.  Not much has changed this year.

I did the all-cause death counts, and they are higher vs. 2019 than reported covid deaths.

You better re-do them friend.  Ignore how they were classified.  Just compare all deaths all causes 2019 vs 2020.

Here’s 2020

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

They’re 6 weeks behind.  Best to stop at about Sept 1

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/provisional-tables.htm

Here’s 2019

You’ll get more than a 200,000 death difference.  If you posted otherwise?  You posted something wrong and this is your chance to fix that.

I’ll give you a day.  Then i’m going to make an example of you.  CEHST is my playground.

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

That’s from April 7th by the way. Trumpers are still claiming this?  Wow.  Just Wow.

2 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

I did the all-cause death counts, and they are higher vs. 2019 than reported covid deaths.

You better re-do them friend.  Ignore how they were classified.  Just compare all deaths all causes 2019 vs 2020.

Here’s 2020

Here’s 2019

You’ll get more than a 200,000 death difference.  If you posted otherwise?  You posted something wrong and this is your chance to fix that.

I’ll give you a day.  Then i’m going to make an example of you.  CEHST is my playground.

I already posted the 2017-2020 numbers complete with projections. I'll let you argue with the CDC if you so choose.  

2 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

That’s from April 7th by the way. Trumpers are still claiming this?  Wow.  Just Wow.

Yes, it is, very good 0f you to notice.  And it's still true today.  

The numbers are skewed.  Whether or not you choose to see it is entirely up to you.  Yanno, since CEHST is "your playground".  Hell, some of us got more time in the gulag than you have in this forum.

:rofl: :rofl:

Edited by Voice of Reason

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Here’s 2020

Here’s 2019

I have been tracking the overall deaths for sometime now, and I agree, 2020 is slightly higher then the norm based on the last several years.  You also have remember that this also includes deaths not from Covid, but rather due to people’s fear of Covid.

On 10/5/2020 at 12:37 PM, Dashinka said:

An NCHS Update relative to total deaths from all causes.

image.png.43a55342ac0fcb24db483ceef96b7e15.png

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Timeline
5 hours ago, Dashinka said:

I have been tracking the overall deaths for sometime now, and I agree, 2020 is slightly higher then the norm based on the last several years.  You also have remember that this also includes deaths not from Covid, but rather due to people’s fear of Covid.

Slightly is about 240,000

You saying those people died of fear?  This is a new one.  

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

Yes, it is, very good 0f you to notice.  And it's still true today.  

The numbers are skewed.  Whether or not you choose to see it is entirely up to you.  Yanno, since CEHST is "your playground".  Hell, some of us got more time in the gulag than you have in this forum.

:rofl: :rofl:

<grin>  I’m sure you have.  I took a sabbatical upstairs.  

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
5 hours ago, Voice of Reason said:

I already posted the 2017-2020 numbers complete with projections. I'll let you argue with the CDC if you so choose.  

No argument. Good work.

Your little chart there spikes at around 2000 people per day delta on a 7-day average.  So does this one.  That was back in April  Spikes again in the summer at about 1000 per day,   So does this one.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

These people died of what?  

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

No argument. Good work.

Your little chart there spikes at around 2000 people per day delta on a 7-day average.  So does this one.  That was back in April  Spikes again in the summer at about 1000 per day,   So does this one.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

These people died of what?  

The two sites match up.  How come.  COVID deaths are actually lower than the total difference reported by the CDC

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Slightly is about 240,000

You saying those people died of fear?  This is a new one.  

I am saying there have been a number of excess deaths not due to the Vid, but rather due to people not getting necessary medical testing completed such as cancer or cardiac screenings because of state mandated shutdowns, or due to folks to afraid to go to a hospital ER out of fear for the Vid. I believe there is also a study regarding an increase in suicides due to the cure.  As to the annual death totals in the US over the past 6+ years you can see below.  The overall trend is upward, and projecting 2020 for the last 12 weeks (from NCHS data through Week 40, but weeks 38, 39 and 40 may change quite a bit) there will be around 600-700k added which puts us around 3-3.1 million.  Considering it is a pandemic, not totally unexpected.

image.thumb.png.55d48e5a8b311802b1da96bf33d47505.png

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Dashinka said:

I am saying there have been a number of excess deaths not due to the Vid, but rather due to people not getting necessary medical testing completed such as cancer or cardiac screenings because of state mandated shutdowns, or due to folks to afraid to go to a hospital ER out of fear for the Vid. I believe there is also a study regarding an increase in suicides due to the cure.  As to the annual death totals in the US over the past 6+ years you can see below.  The overall trend is upward, and projecting 2020 for the last 12 weeks (from NCHS data through Week 40, but weeks 38, 39 and 40 may change quite a bit) there will be around 600-700k added which puts us around 3-3.1 million.  Considering it is a pandemic, not totally unexpected.

image.thumb.png.55d48e5a8b311802b1da96bf33d47505.png

I see.  Trend is up y/y but the seasonal deaths parallel one another every single year.  

What’s with the matching spikes?  CDC total, COV-reported?  Two independent sets match up, your theory is they match up because of some other non-covid related reasons?

Surely you must have some factual data to back this theory.  I mean, the economic expansion turned out to be “normal”, the deficit increased, the trade imbalance increased, proving COVID was an over-rated hoax would be a big ole rabbit to pull out.  Because this analysis would show anyone with a lit bulb that COVID was being accurately reported all this time.  You have some suicide numbers?  How ‘bout accidental deaths?  Way down by the way LOL, you gotta replace that with something.  

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
1 minute ago, Nitas_man said:

I see.  Trend is up y/y but the seasonal deaths parallel one another every single year.  

What’s with the matching spikes?  CDC total, COV-reported?  Two independent sets match up, your theory is they match up because of some other non-covid related reasons?

Not really sure what you are referring to, so I don't have a theory skippy.  I get all my data from NCHS and only look at total deaths, not deaths related to a specific cause. Yes, the number of deaths in 2020 are up a bit due to the pandemic, and I expect it would be the same regardless of who occupied the WH, but rest assured, if Joe gets elected, the US media will drop its coverage or at least turn to a positive reporting strategy to make Joe look good.  It will be like the reporting on the homeless and poor depending on which party occupies the WH.