laylalex

Is anyone watching the debates tonight and tomorrow?

1,276 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ban Hammer said:

mods don't have any control over the site censor filters.

You lurking C

I’m behaving 👍😄

More or less

Edited by Nitas_man

Filed: Timeline
6 hours ago, Nitas_man said:

Nothing happening to our rep.  He’s a pub. We pick and choose.

All those achievements and the national debt exceeds 100% of GDP, the GDP expanded no faster than it expanded before he got here, and we have the highest unemployment rate since unemployment rates started being measured, trade deficit went up 2016-2019 not down, both in terms of total deficit and in terms of deficit per gdp, his “covid wall” locked us in not others out, and dont even start on the wonderful covid response after the airlines he bailed out delivered covid to almost everywhere without screening a single boarding passenger. 

I asked what he accomplished.  Can you show any metric demonstrating that he actually accomplished anything?  LOL  passing a law helping people with disabilities didnt originate with a president who makes fun of and mocks disabilities, is that what you folks are saying here?  Nah, he gaslights but gets nothing done.  That’s why he’s toast LOL

GDP was higher in 2018 than at any time since 2005. It dropped 0.85% in 2019 (Pretty much on a par with the Obama years).

If you're silly enough to claim that the 2020 unemployment rate is Trump's fault instead of the pandemic, then you keep right on believing that.  But for the rest of us, the ~3.5-4.1% under Trump was more the norm.

The trade deficit has been increasing since 1990, except one positive move in 2009, but it has been increasing every year since then.  (Charts are below to help visualize)

As for the bold part, I answered that already, and you blew it off because you didn't like the facts it presented.  You are entitled to your own opinion; you are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-11-at-9-07-20-PM.png 

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate

united-states-unemployment-rate@2x.png?s

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

us-trade-balance-history-chart_census-bu

Timeline
26 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

GDP was higher in 2018 than at any time since 2005. It dropped 0.85% in 2019 (Pretty much on a par with the Obama years).

If you're silly enough to claim that the 2020 unemployment rate is Trump's fault instead of the pandemic, then you keep right on believing that.  But for the rest of us, the ~3.5-4.1% under Trump was more the norm.

The trade deficit has been increasing since 1990, except one positive move in 2009, but it has been increasing every year since then.  (Charts are below to help visualize)

As for the bold part, I answered that already, and you blew it off because you didn't like the facts it presented.  You are entitled to your own opinion; you are NOT entitled to your own facts.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-11-at-9-07-20-PM.png 

https://www.macrotrends.net/countries/USA/united-states/gdp-growth-rate

united-states-unemployment-rate@2x.png?s

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/unemployment-rate

us-trade-balance-history-chart_census-bu

Same data I posted.  Economy grew at the same rate 2017-2019 that it was growing before Trump took office, trade imbalance increased, and deficit ballooned from 2016-2019.  Trump’s policies never moved a needle, except to increase the federal budget and trade deficit.  That fantastical economy y’all been waving?  Now it’s “the norm”.  Dang skippy it is.  No better, no worse.

Asia doesnt have this unemployment problem.  Why?  Their pandemic response was different.  Ours failed, and is still failing.  You call what we did and what we are doing success?  LOL.  Trump was and is part of the problem not the solution.  That rests on him, from allowing it in completely unscreened to deliberately falsifying the severity and deliberately spreading and encouraging his people to spread it.  

All those so called achievements, they dont show up at all.  Trump inherited a solid, healthy, normal economy and completely farbed it up.  

I put the balance of trade numbers.  

https://tradingeconomics.com/united-states/balance-of-trade

Trade deficit increased 25% from 2016 to 2019.  What happened?

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

What country is "Asia" again?

Lol

I forgot, you like India because they’re at the bottom with us.

South Korea, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam.... that part of Asia

Took your buddy all day to find the same data I grabbed and posted in like 15 minutes LOL.  Y’all need to step up.

Edited by Nitas_man

48 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Lol

I forgot, you like India because they’re at the bottom with us.

South Korea, China, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Vietnam.... that part of Asia

Took your buddy all day to find the same data I grabbed and posted in like 15 minutes LOL.  Y’all need to step up.

Took me about 5 minutes, I was out on the boat most of the day. And I am also aware that Sweden shut down nothing, and didn't wear masks, and look at them, better than many Asian countries.

IMG-6099.png

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Took me about 5 minutes, I was out on the boat most of the day. And I am also aware that Sweden shut down nothing, and didn't wear masks, and look at them, better than many Asian countries.

IMG-6099.png

Ah Sweden, the utopia of trumpers.

We had this discussion already.  Whats with you people and sweden anyway? Their public healthcare system?  😂😂😂😂😂

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Out of 216 countries/localities Sweden is ranked 203rd.  The US is ranked 207th.  In covid deaths per 100k, the only real metric that matters.

203rd and 207th out of 216 isn’t “Great. It’s like bottom 5%z   Bring “great” or go home 😂😂😂 you’re wasting everyone’s time here.  Man do you even check on your talking points?  Sweden sucked at handling covid 😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by Nitas_man

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

We had this discussion already.  Whats with you people and sweden anyway? Their public healthcare system?  😂😂😂😂😂

Out of 216 countries/localities Sweden is ranked 203rd.  The US is ranked 207th.  In covid deaths per 100k, the only real metric that matters.

203rd and 207th out of 216 isn’t “Great. It’s like bottom 5%z   Bring “great” or go home 😂😂😂 you’re wasting everyone’s time here.  Man do you even check on your talking points?  Sweden sucked at handling covid 😂😂😂😂😂

“Better than Asian countries” 😂😂😂

They’re all ranked dude.  Oops

18 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Pretty sure Sweden is 198 or so out of your 216 countries.  And they did NOTHING to achieve that horrible statistic.  Pakistan is #192.  Philippines is #191. India is #214.  Indonesia is #200.  Go Asia...

Also, the US is 216th.  Where DO you come up with your numbers?

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

Edited by Voice of Reason

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Pretty sure Sweden is 198 or so out of your 216 countries.  And they did NOTHING to achieve that horrible statistic.  

Nope, go to deaths/mil and click the arrow at the top.  It’ll rank ‘em.  Rank best to worst.  Scroll down the countries and there is a handy little number beside each country.  Bottom is San Marino at 216.  The US is 207, Sweden’s 203.  This isnt rocket science dude.  There isn’t a single Asian country between San Marino and Sweden.  😂😂😂 That was a fail.  So list the ones that you said they were “better than”.  You said “countries”, which ones?  Go ahead.  You need a picture or something?  Phonics?  Not enough fingers to count how many asian countries are in those 13 places?  There is no “207 or so”, they put that handly little number there for the dim bulbs.

Edited by Nitas_man

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

Pretty sure Sweden is 198 or so out of your 216 countries.  And they did NOTHING to achieve that horrible statistic.  Pakistan is #192.  Philippines is #191. India is #214.  Indonesia is #200.  Go Asia...

And an impossible metric to measure as there is no standard reporting system, in many countries it is anybody's guess what the actual number is.

Edited by Boiler

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

2 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Nope, go to deaths/mil and click the arrow at the top.  It’ll rank ‘em.  Rank best to worst.  Scroll down the countries and there is a handy little number beside each country.  Bottom is San Marino at 216.  The US is 207, Sweden’s 203.  This isnt rocket science dude.  There isn’t a single Asian country between San Marino and Sweden.  😂😂😂 That was a fail.  So list the ones that you said they were “better than”.  You said “countries”, which ones?  Go.

I see, I was using raw deaths, not per 1 mil.  Sorry for the confusion.