laylalex

Is anyone watching the debates tonight and tomorrow?

1,276 posts in this topic

Just now, laylalex said:

I feel bad for trying to wrap up this chat so I can pay attention. But I mean, I am going to be married to him for the rest of my life and this is one moment in time! :P 

REALLY??? Missed that.

I do think that Bloomberg has paid shills in the audience. That is pretty obvious right now

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Not a one moment, more to come.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I just want to punch him in the face

I want to punch several of them! And I am a pacifist. (I pay Alex to be my muscle. :P)

7 minutes ago, laylalex said:

I want to punch several of them! And I am a pacifist. (I pay Alex to be my muscle. :P)

I am the muscle...... I had pull being the muscle last friday during a road rage event involving my coworker and another person. It snowed the day before so it took 3 hours to get onto base on Friday. So needless to say tempers were pretty short and my coworker pissed off someone and that guy followed him to our work. So I had to come outside to scare that guy aware

Edited by Cyberfx1024

2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I am the muscle...... I had pull being the muscle last friday during a road rage event involving my coworker and another person. Because it snowed the day before it took 3 hours to get onto base on Friday. So needless to say tempers were pretty short and my coworker pissed off someone and that guy followed him to our work. So I had to come outside to scare that guy aware

Well done for taking care of that. I have had a situation before where I was in the car with my ex, and he accidentally cut someone off. Really stupid, just one of those things. The other driver basically ran us off the road, totally terrifying. My ex isn't a huge guy, 5'10", but he keeps himself in pretty good shape. The guy who he cut off couldn't have been more than 5'5" and weighed about 300 lbs. They both got out (I was yelling at my ex not to, you never know who has a gun) and the other guy looked at my ex who was screaming about how his wife was terrified and how he knows people, etc., turned around, got back in his car and drove away. :lol: 

17 minutes ago, Boiler said:

Not a one moment, more to come.

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

5 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Well done for taking care of that. I have had a situation before where I was in the car with my ex, and he accidentally cut someone off. Really stupid, just one of those things. The other driver basically ran us off the road, totally terrifying. My ex isn't a huge guy, 5'10", but he keeps himself in pretty good shape. The guy who he cut off couldn't have been more than 5'5" and weighed about 300 lbs. They both got out (I was yelling at my ex not to, you never know who has a gun) and the other guy looked at my ex who was screaming about how his wife was terrified and how he knows people, etc., turned around, got back in his car and drove away. :lol: 

I need to get my mind out of the gutter.

I have a small tummy but I am built with broad shoulders, big chest, and big arms not to mention I workout about 5-8 times a week in the gym. So you may be faster than me but once I lay that punch it is lights out son. 

That's one big thing I love about NC compared to CA is that I can concealed in my car because I have a CCW. Which I wouldn't have been able to get if I still lived in LA County. Also I always carry a pistol in the car just in case

So Sanders just said.  He would legalize weed, and fund programs in the black community to start legal weed businesses. 

Dear lord. A tad bit of a stereotype huh.

Well, there has been a lot of discussion recently about how black entrepreneurs have been disproportionately shut out of getting approval for cannabis businesses. That's probably what it's about.

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Boiler said:

Biden said 150,000,000 killed on the streets since 2007.

Awesome news!  That just about solves the global warming problem in America.  Now if only the rest of the world would get on board with genocide...

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

Anyone watching tonight?

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Apparently there is a debate on right now and we are still out stocking up. Also the governor just shut all the bars. Restaurants are shutting soon too.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

No Tulisi. The Patriarchy is strong in the DNC.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

1 minute ago, Dashinka said:

Anyone watching tonight?

Jinx!!!! Thanks for bumping. We are heading home from Hollywood shortly, had to go to a particular liquor store to get a particular brandy that a particular someone wanted in particular.