laylalex

Is anyone watching the debates tonight and tomorrow?

1,276 posts in this topic

Best performance goes to The Fly (independent):

Fly-on-Mike-Pences-head.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Harris has the right stuff:

She looked right at Pence and listened to him with a smile While Pence had a fly on his head!

3 minutes ago, laylalex said:

Best performance goes to The Fly (independent):

Fly-on-Mike-Pences-head.jpg

See above!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Pence was stable and (I think) won the thing, but he was a windbag (same as when he's a guest on Rush Limbaugh), and he missed a wide-open shot when the "succession plan" question was made.

He could've said that Pres. Trump has more energy than two guys half his age, vs. Biden's being lidded at 9 a.m. for a third of September.

He could've pointed out that the Constitution is the "succession plan."

He could've pointed out that Pres. Trump took the cognitive-assessment test and aced it, vs. Biden.

He could've come right out and said, "This is why Sen. Harris needs to tell us right now who her Vice-President choice will be."

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I just hope Senator Harris does not ever decide to become a history teacher.

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

9 hours ago, CanAm1980 said:

Help me, where was it debunked?

Notice how when it initially came out with the one story all the other subsequent stories on other news sites just regurgitated that same BS with the same exact information that the original story had, just worded a little differently. If you knew what was happening that week then you would see that it was to distract from the talks about withdrawing from Afghanistan. Many of these Neo-Liberals and Neo-Cons are all about wars and the military industrial complex because they get rich and their sons/daughters are not the ones actually going overseas to fight.

We are still in Afghanistan 19 years after first going in. I was in Afghanistan in 2004 and 2010-2012, and yet we are still freaking there. We have no freaking end game on how to win or withdraw from the country. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-commander-intel-still-hasn-t-established-russia-paid-n1240020?fbclid=IwAR0WoDdxZrUt63P9mbNqJV94F1Mzdlg1ZhFRtEYQuIVpFw_pd4CFYnG8YS4

https://fair.org/home/in-russian-bounty-story-evidence-free-claims-from-nameless-spies-became-fact-overnight/?fbclid=IwAR0OLLykEJYbv07A4k76pw40WSpozdA0lVY62IOnM7v7KRocb_2z92MCaic

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-pentagon-officials-russian-bounty-program-corroborated/story?id=71694167&fbclid=IwAR3kbKoBwkQQgGLLanYOga9NknjpaxUToInzxXe3x4Y0LKTjfy3aOL6N8-A

Filed: Timeline
3 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Notice how when it initially came out with the one story all the other subsequent stories on other news sites just regurgitated that same BS with the same exact information that the original story had, just worded a little differently. If you knew what was happening that week then you would see that it was to distract from the talks about withdrawing from Afghanistan. Many of these Neo-Liberals and Neo-Cons are all about wars and the military industrial complex because they get rich and their sons/daughters are not the ones actually going overseas to fight.

We are still in Afghanistan 19 years after first going in. I was in Afghanistan in 2004 and 2010-2012, and yet we are still freaking there. We have no freaking end game on how to win or withdraw from the country. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/u-s-commander-intel-still-hasn-t-established-russia-paid-n1240020?fbclid=IwAR0WoDdxZrUt63P9mbNqJV94F1Mzdlg1ZhFRtEYQuIVpFw_pd4CFYnG8YS4

https://fair.org/home/in-russian-bounty-story-evidence-free-claims-from-nameless-spies-became-fact-overnight/?fbclid=IwAR0OLLykEJYbv07A4k76pw40WSpozdA0lVY62IOnM7v7KRocb_2z92MCaic

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/top-pentagon-officials-russian-bounty-program-corroborated/story?id=71694167&fbclid=IwAR3kbKoBwkQQgGLLanYOga9NknjpaxUToInzxXe3x4Y0LKTjfy3aOL6N8-A

Trump is calming they will be home by Xmas.  Fingers crossed for the sake of those remaining in that brown-matter-hole place.

I don't disagree about Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt. They are both opportunists out to save their own hides. They're often whipsmart and quite funny, but I'm not buying into thinking they're in for anything more than to position themselves back in power at some point. 

Filed: Other Country: Saudi Arabia
Timeline
2 hours ago, laylalex said:

I don't disagree about Rick Wilson and Steve Schmidt. They are both opportunists out to save their own hides. They're often whipsmart and quite funny, but I'm not buying into thinking they're in for anything more than to position themselves back in power at some point. 

They dont work for Dems.  They work for us.  I’d just be pleased if we award them the Nobel Prize in political ads and move along lol.  Those boys dont want anything from Biden or the Biden campaign (even though they’re smoking Trump for him)

Edited by Nitas_man

2 hours ago, laylalex said:

That's exactly the point. The biggest things neoliberals, neocons, the media, and intelligence/administrative state (those teaming up against Trump the most) have in common, beyond TDS, is: 1) They've never met a war they didn't like, 2) They believe they and these connections run the country and elections, 3) They despise populism (on both left and right). The only reason so much of the left is useful, beyond volume of boxes checked in November, is how easily radicalized and galvanized (to extremism) they are. Despite the Republican scare tactics, the left are the odd ones out in that nutty alliance. The leftist in that tweet thought they'd push the neocons out but the neocons have a lot more in common with the other groups than the left. They become primary voices as you can see with Democrats citing and promoting their messages quite often. 

Edited by Burnt Reynolds