laylalex

Is anyone watching the debates tonight and tomorrow?

1,276 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, CanAm1980 said:

94pts! Are you sure you are not Republican? Only rich people drink 94 ptrs!  :)😏

Shhhhh....

I'm rich

Filed: Timeline
28 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

I dont think Trump constantly interruptions are helping him 

Troof.  Biden came across as more respectful,  which wasn't really too much of a surprise.  And Biden must have been taking a LOT of gingko biloba the past week.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Voice of Reason said:

Troof.  Biden came across as more respectful,  which wasn't really too much of a surprise.  And Biden must have been taking a LOT of gingko biloba the past week.

Is that what I need?

4 minutes ago, Burnt Reynolds said:

Why? He condemned it back in 2016. Why should he do it over and over again at anyone's beck and call? 

The optics of it for idiots really shouldn't be a concern.

If you cant absorb why he should have not avioded the direct question from Wallace maybe you need some optics. The press is going to eat him alive

2 minutes ago, Voice of Reason said:

agree. Trump did not help himself much tonight 

Timeline

My analysis, Biden could have been a bit more restrained, I wouldn't have been, but he could have. Name calling Trump doesn't score points.

Melanie Trump, hot pantsuit.

Tiffany Trump, not a good look.

Chris Wallace, I don't know what he could have done. I expect he is in a fetal position in the green room.

President Trump, c'mon man.

Audience stunned silence.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nitas_man said:

Our second grader:

<sigh> “this debate is like 90 day fiance gold.  Train wreck”

The only thing this episode of the apprentice was missing was a shout-out with Meatloaf. Wait, this was a US presidential debate?images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRgm0uD3lge786PxwKMRBi

Timeline

Nate silver analysis

"I’m not 100 percent sure I buy the “this was the worst debate ever” framing. Biden wasn’t especially sharp, particularly in the first 30 minutes of the debate. But he was … fine. He wasn’t the guy who was constantly interrupting, or who refused to commit to respecting the results of the election, or who ducked the question when he was asked to denounce white supremacy. And he wasn’t the guy who needed a win, since he’s ahead in the polls."

1 minute ago, CanAm1980 said:

Nate silver analysis

"I’m not 100 percent sure I buy the “this was the worst debate ever” framing. Biden wasn’t especially sharp, particularly in the first 30 minutes of the debate. But he was … fine. He wasn’t the guy who was constantly interrupting, or who refused to commit to respecting the results of the election, or who ducked the question when he was asked to denounce white supremacy. And he wasn’t the guy who needed a win, since he’s ahead in the polls."

I think ducking the white supremacy question is going to be a defining moment in this election