cnVISAguide

let me be your China Visa Guide

27 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
Hello everybody, as you can see in the title, I am your China Visa Guide now!!

I found this forum by random search on google. if you have any question, please ask!!

Ok,

I'd like to attend the interview with my wife at the Embassy. Do I need to make any special arrangements to do that?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Timeline

I found this forum by random search on google. if you have any question, please ask!!

Ok,

I'd like to attend the interview with my wife at the Embassy. Do I need to make any special arrangements to do that?

haha, somehow it feels like you are testing me or something.

but before I answer you, can you be a little more specific about your question.

you are going to the China Embassy in the U.S?

Or you are going to The U.S Embassy in P.R.C?

Sorry about the delay I was too busying with other stuff.

Though I can just come here at least once a day and check everything out.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

timeline please

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

Ok,

Worse, I was baiting you.

My wife has already arrived from China on a K3 visa as anyone can clearly see from my timeline. Furthermore, neither the China Embassy in the US or the US Embassy in China conducts interviews related to fiance or spouse related visas for Chinese Citizens to come to the USA.

All CR1 and K visas for PRC Citizens are applied for at the US Consulate in Guangzhou. All interviews for those visas are held in Guangzhou as well. The US Citizen Petitioners are not allowed to attend the interviews.

Why do you think you can be of assistance, if you aren't aware of these simple facts?

Edited by pushbrk

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I think what this "person" claims to be is an expert in visas to the PRC not for those in the PRC who wish to travel or emmigrate from. This particular posters alledged "expertise" will be of little value on this site.

YMMV

Timeline
I think what this "person" claims to be is an expert in visas to the PRC not for those in the PRC who wish to travel or emmigrate from. This particular posters alledged "expertise" will be of little value on this site.

Probably so. Not much use for help getting a visa for China. It's pretty straight forward. You fill out your application and send your passport and some money to a visa agent who deals with one of the Chinese Consulates, or just walk it in yourself. Unless your occupation is "missionary" or "spy" that is. :yes:

Google Who is Pushbrk?

• 1 month later...
Filed: Country: China
Timeline

Please tell me which group to join in order to marry a Chinese woman in China and bring her back to the US to live with me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Timeline

Please tell me which group to join in order to marry a Chinese woman in China and bring her back to the US to live with me.

Thanks in advance for your help.

For China specific support, I recomment http://www.candleforlove.com There's lots of good information in the Guides here but you'll need China specific assistance too. The details of getting married in China is one of my specialties but I'd ask you to pose your question in the CR1 or K3 visa forums instead of in this Regional Forum.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

• 1 month later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok,

As for the attending the interview. Only the beneficiary and the consulate worker are allowed in the interview room. The Petitioner is not allow to attend. As per the Consulate General Guangzhou, Robert Goldberg

Timeline

Ok,

As for the attending the interview. Only the beneficiary and the consulate worker are allowed in the interview room. The Petitioner is not allow to attend. As per the Consulate General Guangzhou, Robert Goldberg

It was a trick question to see if the OP knew his stuff. Turns out he was offering help to USC's looking to visit China.

FYI, the "interview room" is not private in Guangzhou. It's like a big bank with the applicant taking the position of the bank customer and the Consular Officer on the other side of a secure "teller window". Petitioners are not allowed in the side of the fifth floor where the interviews are conducted. Been there, seen it, took pictures.

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Ok,

It was a trick question to see if the OP knew his stuff. Turns out he was offering help to USC's looking to visit China.

FYI, the "interview room" is not private in Guangzhou. It's like a big bank with the applicant taking the position of the bank customer and the Consular Officer on the other side of a secure "teller window". Petitioners are not allowed in the side of the fifth floor where the interviews are conducted. Been there, seen it, took pictures.

Thats true, Thick glass many times the mick between you and them don't work so good so speak LOUD when at the glass, Pushbrk is exactly right..Maybe that OP needs the lay out of the room also..Two small sections one to the left kinda for waiting, one to the right for your #, oh when you walk in the door there is a small divider wall between the two sections of the room, at the end of that divider wall go to the little ticket device and figure out how to get a number, (if it works)..If it don't it's more or less a free-for all who gets waited on 1st, many windows yes but the 3 times was there only 2 were open..More details, in what I thought was the sitting area for ones with no ticket to the left there is another window to a much bigger room, thats the chinese part, visa, passport, etc.. Also the cashier we go pay our RMB or USD..Pushbrk hit on the head, Pushbrk I know has seen it with his own eyes..One more detail in the right hand part of the USA side there are two doors, thats true, one is the exist to the right, another yes can call it a private area, or employee entrance, exit..There is private (chat) area there..I know have been in one..Except for certain exceptions (rare but do happen) the door beside the windows, (employee entrance, exit) Does take you to other rooms for further RFE, Chat, what ever you want to call it..We have been back there twice.....................................................

Have a question also..Pushbrk, have you seen this before?..Wife is here in the states on approved 129f, I-130 still in limbo..Her passport (chinese) expires 23 of this month, visa valid until last of 2008..Chinese Embassy in DC or anywhere else will never pick up the phone..Do you know of anyone with an expired passport?..If so have ya heard of any kind of time limit to fix it??..Seems very hard to find this answer...Shes not worried, I am..Ever heard of this?...Oh if remember right the seats are (typ). plastic .gov types that seem to be made only for your dis-comfort no matter what the country, best I can recall to the left was 3 to 4 rows on steel bars of little yellow plastic pains in the butt, to the right of the divider was pretty much the same....One last thing not making a joke of this but is very true..Remember your american butt (or where ever) you are in China, American Consulate yes but still China. most of the people behind that window are not from your country, if you get your butt on your shoulders you can make urself problems and trurth is most behind the window do not realy understand you, if you deside to be an ####### you will be treated as such..Long story short last trip was there a guy from Texas with his pants half way down his crack it seems decided what he wanted was well you know, (he showed his ###)..He is still paying for what he did..When in another country first have a basic idea of the doe's and don'ts..Most of the americans (which are 100's travel, yes even go to meet there GF or SO, with a mindset they are going to Florida....Your not in the USA, Before you go if you can dive into the culture, the how to say?..Mindset of not only the people but the .gov as well...You didn't find the girl next door in your town, in your state or country..Do not take lightly what you trully are doing and who you will affect by what you decide...Maybe all said in this is trash to you, maybe not said in a right way for all..But you can and will in your way see it come true......I'm sorry if get emotional about this, my wife and I didn't meet from a search of someone in a certain country and not like most her Family means more to me than my own..If anyone would like to hear about one family in China that lived through

• 2 months later...

Hi, would someone help me with this? My fiance is waiting for interview at Guangzhou consulate for K1 visa however he does not have a birth certificate. He never received a birth certificate. Would there be any problems at the interview? What can he do? Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ok,

Worse, I was baiting you.

My wife has already arrived from China on a K3 visa as anyone can clearly see from my timeline. Furthermore, neither the China Embassy in the US or the US Embassy in China conducts interviews related to fiance or spouse related visas for Chinese Citizens to come to the USA.

All CR1 and K visas for PRC Citizens are applied for at the US Consulate in Guangzhou. All interviews for those visas are held in Guangzhou as well. The US Citizen Petitioners are not allowed to attend the interviews.

Why do you think you can be of assistance, if you aren't aware of these simple facts?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Welcome...

I might ask this gentleman directly.. "pushbrk"

He was very helpful for me. If he does not know, he might be able to direct you. There is also a decent website in China that my fiance goes to and asks questions. I do not have it right now, but I will try to get it to you later? Good Luck!

AOS sent..................2009-11-02

Check cashed...........2009-11-09

Rcv'd NOAs...............2009-11-12

Rcv'd Bio appt...........2009-11-21 and 2009-11-23

Bio completed...........2009-12-08

Rcv'd interview .........2009-12-23

K-1/K-2 interview.......2010-01-26

AOS approved............2010-01-26.... First e-mail ever received about our case....2010-01-28

Rcv'd welcome letter...2010-01-30.... Second e-mail received ...........................2010-01-29

GC production letter....2010-02-01

Green Cards arrive.....2010-02-05

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.