USA_b.gifpakistan_b.gif

Disclaimer: I'm not a lawyer and anything posted is just my own opinion

Filed: Country: India
Timeline
DS-156K needs to be filled out for K1 anywhere, not just Russia

Yes right.

But the question is that moscow embassy website says that they need

DS156K filled out in Russian language (instead of english)....so want to

comfirm this with others who had applied to moscow embassy for K1 visa.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

When your fiance(e) gets the packet, it details EXACTLY how the papers are supposed to be filled out.

(The DS-156K is done in Russian.... but WAIT for the packet to be 100% sure.)

I know everyone wants to get a jump on this stuff, but you'll have plenty of time for your sweety to fill out their paperwork before their interview. This is their paperwork to fill out, not yours. They get detailed instructions on how to do them. I'm sure you'll go over them or any questions they have (I know we did...) but really, it's their show once the packet is sent. Concentrate on getting your financial docs done and sent, then sit back, relax, and wait. Or, better yet, quiz them on stuff about you that may be asked at the interview. AND STOP LOOKING AT THE WEBSITE!!!! You're going to drive yourself crazy looking at that website every day wondering if there's something you're supposed to be doing or if you did everything correctly. Calm down. The only thing on that website you even need to look at is the date of the interview. THAT'S IT!!!

Русский форум член.

Ensure your beneficiary makes and brings with them to the States a copy of the DS-3025 (vaccination form)

If the government is going to force me to exercise my "right" to health care, then they better start requiring people to exercise their Right to Bear Arms. - "Where's my public option rifle?"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
DS-156K needs to be filled out for K1 anywhere, not just Russia

Yes right.

But the question is that moscow embassy website says that they need

DS156K filled out in Russian language (instead of english)....so want to

comfirm this with others who had applied to moscow embassy for K1 visa.

Yes, DS-156K needs to be filled in Russian lang.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.