Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,560 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, J&S12 said:

I just called too n got the same. They said it was processing (that someone is actually looking at our case, and everything looks good, currently no RFE's). I hope we find out we're approved this week, cus I want him here for Christmas!  

22 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

I hope so!

I wonder if BREXIT is slowing the process down at all?

Timeline
4 minutes ago, J&S12 said:

I just called too n got the same. They said it was processing (that someone is actually looking at our case, and everything looks good, currently no RFE's). I hope we find out we're approved this week, cus I want him here for Christmas!  

I hope so too. Would be nice. I'm taking all these approvals as a good sign. . Means we all should be approved soon. Got to keep optimistic! :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Colombia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, J&S12 said:

That's the same response I received earlier this week. That's why I'm so hesitant to be excited because she said it was approved on Tuesday, 10/22, so until I receive that notice in my hand, I won't be relieved. :) 

You're right behind us so let's hope for a big push today!

Edited by AtlanticOceanLove

Timeline
13 minutes ago, brainless69 said:

I wonder if BREXIT is slowing the process down at all?

No idea. You would think the sister country would be quick. Lol

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-17-19    I-129F Received
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • 10-25-19  NOA2 / Hardcopy Received 11-1-19
  • 11-7-19    NVC RECEIVED
  • 11-12-19  RECEIVED CASE #
  • 3-17-20    MEDICAL (CANCELLED) 
  • 3-30-20    INTERVIEW (CANCELLED) 
  • 6-25-20    MEDICAL (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • 7-8-20      INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED)
  • 7-9-20   INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AtlanticOceanLove said:

That's the same response I received earlier this week. That's why I'm so hesitant to be excited because she said it was approved on Tuesday, 10/22, so until I receive that notice in my hand, I won't be relieved. :) 

You're right behind us so let's hope for a big push today!

Paper or not, I'd be ecstatic. Lol. But yes, actual PROOF is best! 

Yes, I hope there's lots of approvals today!! It's still early in California.

This time he asked for my phone number and email address. Idk why?

• 7-15-1   I-129F Sent
  • 7-17-19    I-129F Received
  • 7-22-19    NOA1
  • 10-25-19  NOA2 / Hardcopy Received 11-1-19
  • 11-7-19    NVC RECEIVED
  • 11-12-19  RECEIVED CASE #
  • 3-17-20    MEDICAL (CANCELLED) 
  • 3-30-20    INTERVIEW (CANCELLED) 
  • 6-25-20    MEDICAL (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • 7-8-20      INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED)
  • 7-9-20   INTERVIEW (RESCHEDULED/CANCELLED/TBD)
  • ?-?-21 MEDICAL 
  • ?-?-21  INTERVIEW 

Matthew 6:33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 

Psalm 37:4,5Delight thyself also in the Lord; and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart.  Commit thy way unto the Lord; trust also in Him; and He shall bring it to pass. 

Genesis 2:18And the Lord God said, it is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.  

event.png

Timeline
Just now, Sarah n Ryan said:

This has been a great week for so many of you ! 🎉🎊🎈!

Remember that even if some have been approved way before you that every case is so so different. 
I say this after being the first April filer to be approved and than watching most after me be approved and reunited with their SO and us still stuck at NVC

While I was happy for others, I understand the frustration.  
Then some get stuck in AP for whatever reason and some of it is who your adjudicator is etc.

Who knows as their are so many variables. 

Immigration is complicated and complex but all of us will get an answer and I don’t know anyone who has not hit a obstacle at some stage. 
Maybe it’s the wait time for petition, a RFE, NVC, embassy hold up, Adjustment of Status. 
In the end, all of us are promised a yes or no. 
So keep your head up as some day soon all of us will be reunited with our loved ones. 
No one understands this more than those of us that have been or are still going through the immigration process. 

One thing I do know is I appreciate each and everyone on this forum to share in this crazy journey!  
Sarah n Ryan 

Thanks for sharing! :)   

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belize
Timeline

I called just now but since I am not the petitioner I wasnt able to get any information about the case. So my fiance will be calling instead of me.  The rep asked for my number and email address too, is that normal? 

Edited by Angel52

Timeline
1 hour ago, J&S12 said:

Paper or not, I'd be ecstatic. Lol. But yes, actual PROOF is best! 

Yes, I hope there's lots of approvals today!! It's still early in California.

This time he asked for my phone number and email address. Idk why?

13 minutes ago, Angel52 said:

I called just now but since I am not the petitioner I wasnt able to get any information about the case. So my fiance will be calling instead of me.  The rep asked for my number and email address too, is that normal? 

Gonna get put on the blacklist 🤣🤣🤣🤣

probably updating their way of notification and you will receive an update momentarily....🤞🏿 

9 minutes ago, Angel52 said:

If they don't have  your number or email address on file how would anyone who needs to call or email you do so? So it must be normal. If  you had all the information that is required you would have been able to get the information you were after.

Check the PDF found on the first page of the Oct 2019 NOA1 to NVC,  first entry - No. 1 and 2 gives you much needed help in getting the information. Please read of other normal things that you can do along your travels.

I hope I have been some help.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

If they don't have  your number or email address on file how would anyone who needs to call or email you do so? So it must be normal. If  you had all the information that is required you would have been able to get the information you were after.

Check the PDF found on the first page of the Oct 2019 NOA1 to NVC,  first entry - No. 1 and 2 gives you much needed help in getting the information. Please read of other normal things that you can do along your travels.

I hope I have been some help.

He did say he needed the petitioner to verify whether or not he can divulge any information to me as it is their policy to only give case sensitive information to petitioners. I am also certain they should have my email address on file as well because it was submitted on the G1145. But I will go and check the pdf. 

Thank you

Timeline
8 minutes ago, brainless69 said:

Gonna get put on the blacklist 🤣🤣🤣🤣

probably updating their way of notification and you will receive an update momentarily....🤞🏿 

😂😂😂 Oh dear I hope not the blacklist...

Hope to hear something soon...

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Angel52 said:

He did say he needed the petitioner to verify whether or not he can divulge any information to me as it is their policy to only give case sensitive information to petitioners. I am also certain they should have my email address on file as well because it was submitted on the G1145. But I will go and check the pdf. 

Thank you

I'm not sure how true what I'm about to say so please correct me if I'm wrong, but every time I've called they always ask for my phone number and email. I "think" it's to document the times you've called and to ensure they have the correct information such as petitioner's email and phone number. Earlier this week when I called to speak to a Tier2, they asked for that information and today they mentioned that I spoke to them. I think it's for documentation purposes too, but that my personal opinion and could totally be wrong.

Edited by AtlanticOceanLove

4 minutes ago, Angel52 said:

Thank you

I've been here for 6 years and have over 8,000 post helping people get their visa with simple advise. Just an observation.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.