Greenbaum

JULY - AUGUST 2019 I-129F FILERS

1,560 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
1 minute ago, DaveAndSmey said:

I-129F:  7/17/2019
NOA1:   7/19/2019

So, the letter physically mailed to me said that my NOA1 date is 7/19/2019.  When I use the newer https://my.uscis.gov/ it says 7/24/2019.  When I go to the older site, it says 7/19/2019.  Not sure why the difference.  Are you seeing the same thing? Also, how reliable is the text message/email?  I did get a text message for NOA1 but not an email.  Is that normal?  If my physical letter is correct I am on day # 96.  Last year we tried to do the tourist visa.  I was living in Cambodia and since my mother is more financially well-off, she sponsored the tourist visa.  The visa was denied.  All information on the application was honest.  Could that impact my timeline?  Good luck to you all!!!

The newer site for me says a later date than the old site and my hard copy NOA1. When I call the system uses the hard copy date. I’d go by that. 

Timeline
40 minutes ago, DaveAndSmey said:

When I go to the older site, it says 7/19/2019.  Not sure why the difference.  Are you seeing the same thing? Also, how reliable is the text message/email?  I

Yes, perfectly normal. Mine was the same. My date on my NOA 1 (physical document) correlated with the old site. 

The newer site was a few days ahead. 
The new site after that never updated for me and it still says it’s processing. 
The old site continued to update for me. 

Go by what your physical document states. 

Good luck on your journey 👌😊!

Timeline
1 hour ago, DaveAndSmey said:

I-129F:  7/17/2019
NOA1:   7/19/2019

So, the letter physically mailed to me said that my NOA1 date is 7/19/2019.  When I use the newer https://my.uscis.gov/ it says 7/24/2019.  When I go to the older site, it says 7/19/2019.  Not sure why the difference.  Are you seeing the same thing? Also, how reliable is the text message/email?  I did get a text message for NOA1 but not an email.  Is that normal?  If my physical letter is correct I am on day # 96.  Last year we tried to do the tourist visa.  I was living in Cambodia and since my mother is more financially well-off, she sponsored the tourist visa.  The visa was denied.  All information on the application was honest.  Could that impact my timeline?  Good luck to you all!!!

Congrats!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, SP&DT said:

Guys - this is my first post on this forum but I've been lurking for a bit - I just checked via app and we have our NOA2!!! NOA1 was July 22nd, NOA2 - 23rd October. I can't believe!

Congrats ! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Congrats!!!  What do you mean when you say you checked via "app"?  I'm July 19 for Cambodia!  I hope I find out soon! :) :) :)

Petition Mailed:     7/17/2019  (Fedex)

NOA1:                         7/19/2019
Check Deposit:       7/24/2019

Text Message:        7/25/2019  (Your case was received)

NOA1 Hard Copy:  7/29/2019

NOA2:                         10/22/2019

NOA2 Hard Copy:  10/28/2019

Timeline
32 minutes ago, SP&DT said:

Guys - this is my first post on this forum but I've been lurking for a bit - I just checked via app and we have our NOA2!!! NOA1 was July 22nd, NOA2 - 23rd October. I can't believe!

Awesome! Congrats :)

Timeline
39 minutes ago, SP&DT said:

Congrats! This is the latest I’ve seen yet for July!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

Yea, makes me optimistic that ours will all get approved soon! *crosses fingers!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
29 minutes ago, DaveAndSmey said:

Congrats!!!  What do you mean when you say you checked via "app"?  I'm July 19 for Cambodia!  I hope I find out soon! :) :) :)

I downloaded the Visa app and the first thing it did it said we got approved - then I actually checked the Case status online and the status changed to approved! I had checked just half an hour before that when it had still been just "received"!

15 minutes ago, DaveAndSmey said:

Oh my God!  I just checked "CASE WAS APPROVED" on October 23, 2019!!!  OMG  I just woke up my fiance in Cambodia at 4:30AM to tell her.  We are both crying lol

CONGRATS!!! SEE?! I called my fiancee and she nearly passed out :D

14 minutes ago, FreyandRyan said:

Thank you so much!!! I've been obsessively checking the forums and I thought it would come next week at the earliest...

What now?!

10 minutes ago, Haydnator said:

Yea, makes me optimistic that ours will all get approved soon! *crosses fingers!

I hope so!!! Best of luck guys!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Okay so I just got approved.  This is like realtime information!

NOA1:  July 19, 2019
NOA2:  October 23, 2019
    1.  I checked https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do last night and this morning.  Was still processing.  Same with my.uscis.gov.

2.  I checked egov.uscis.gov at 4:30PM CST and APPROVED.

3.  As of 5:00PM CST I have not gotten a text message or email.  I did get a text message for NOA1 but not an email for NOA1.

4.  As of 5:00PM CST the my.uscis.gov site says I am still processing.

Man, what a messy system!  The systems are out of sync, no text, no email  Now I wait for my hardcopy which should arrive by November 8.

Petition Mailed:     7/17/2019  (Fedex)

NOA1:                         7/19/2019
Check Deposit:       7/24/2019

Text Message:        7/25/2019  (Your case was received)

NOA1 Hard Copy:  7/29/2019

NOA2:                         10/22/2019

NOA2 Hard Copy:  10/28/2019

Timeline
3 minutes ago, DaveAndSmey said:

1.  I checked https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/mycasestatus.do last night and this morning.  Was still processing.  Same with my.uscis.gov.

3.  As of 5:00PM CST I have not gotten a text message or email.  I did get a text message for NOA1 but not an email for NOA1.

Man, what a messy system!  The systems are out of sync, no text, no email  Now I wait for my hardcopy which should arrive by November 8.

Whoa! Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, DaveAndSmey said:

Congrats!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.