TandMApproved

K1 Visa CEAC Status Stuck On "Application Received"?

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
19 minutes ago, TandMApproved said:

UPDATE: Just checked status this morning and it moved into NONIMMIGRANT VISA ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING! Hoping it gets issued very soon!

Yay!!!! Sending positive vibes! No change for me today still in NI AP! 

Timeline
2 hours ago, EffyEngland said:

Yay!!!! Sending positive vibes! No change for me today still in NI AP! 

Thanks! Sending positive vibes your way too, hopefully we both get ours issued soon!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 6/18/2019 at 6:28 PM, TandMApproved said:

Thanks! Sending positive vibes your way too, hopefully we both get ours issued soon!

Hey mate. Did you get issued? My status changed to AP yesterday and this morning to issued. Sending positive vibes 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Drenimarcus said:

Hey mate. Did you get issued? My status changed to AP yesterday and this morning to issued. Sending positive vibes 

Nope, still in Nonimmigrant AP. Awesome that yours got issued though!

Timeline
3 minutes ago, TandMApproved said:

Nope, still in Nonimmigrant AP. Awesome that yours got issued though!

Me too :( has yours updated at all? 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Kit k said:

Any updates guy? My status changed to AP today again ? Praying to God that we all get good news by the end of the day!🙏🙏🙏

No updates for me today either. I've been in Nonimmigrant AP since June 18th. Hoping it goes to issued early next week!

Timeline
Just now, TandMApproved said:

No updates for me today either. I've been in Nonimmigrant AP since June 18th. Hoping it goes to issued early next week!

Me too!!!!! No case changes for a week now and still in NI AP! 

Just popping by to say good luck @TandMApproved and @EffyEngland - hope to hear that your statuses change to issued this week 🙃

Timeline
2 hours ago, Zoeeeeeee said:

Just popping by to say good luck @TandMApproved and @EffyEngland - hope to hear that your statuses change to issued this week 🙃

Thanks, me too! I’m really hoping it updates to issued tomorrow or Tuesday. Getting very impatient because I want my fiancé home already 🙃

Timeline
5 hours ago, TandMApproved said:

Thanks, me too! I’m really hoping it updates to issued tomorrow or Tuesday. Getting very impatient because I want my fiancé home already 🙃

Hello my status changed to Ap 17th june.im just sitting around watching the time go by slowly. its heartbreaking the stress is unbarable. I was actualy approved at interview but then 6 days later was sent a refusal 221 email. HEres wishing all our status change today . good luch to you all sending big hugs 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Zoeeeeeee said:

Thanks love!!!!!! Hope your wishes bring us luck! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, TandMApproved said:

I’m really hoping it does too!!! It’s driving me insane! I just want to be able to book my flights so I can go!!!! Really praying for us! 

1 hour ago, tracey deollos said:

Hello my status changed to Ap 17th june.im just sitting around watching the time go by slowly. its heartbreaking the stress is unbarable. I was actualy approved at interview but then 6 days later was sent a refusal 221 email. HEres wishing all our status change today . good luch to you all sending big hugs 

Have you heard anything since the 17th? My case has updated at all since the 14th x 

Timeline

No update again for me today so far. The embassy is open for about another 1 hour 30 min. so I may check again around then. Really hoping I get an update tomorrow or just this week even. I know AP can take awhile but I was really looking forward to the "1 week" the person who interviewed my fiancé said. Oh well I guess

Timeline
Just now, TandMApproved said:

No update again for me today so far. The embassy is open for about another 1 hour 30 min. so I may check again around then. Really hoping I get an update tomorrow or just this week even. I know AP can take awhile but I was really looking forward to the "1 week" the person who interviewed my fiancé said. Oh well I guess

:( no update for me either! Hate the waiting and no one even touching the case is so frustrating! Atleast if there was an update we’d know they were working on it! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.