TandMApproved

K1 Visa CEAC Status Stuck On "Application Received"?

64 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Have you heard anything @TandMApproved My interview was the day after yours on Tuesday 11th and have been stuck in Non immigrant administrative processing since Thursday morning! Hoping to hear something soon! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Seanandrach said:

same thing happened to me. It didn't change to AP at all, it stayed like this until it changed to ISSUED a week later

for context- interview 31st May, status changed to Issued Friday 7th, in hand Monday 10th. 

Really? Yours also remained untouched the whole time after your interview? No update date changed or anything until issued? And then the only update you got after that was is saying ISSUED? Really hoping that's the case for us as well, makes me have a lot more hope even though I know all cases differ.

Edited by TandMApproved

Timeline
2 hours ago, EffyEngland said:

Have you heard anything @TandMApproved My interview was the day after yours on Tuesday 11th and have been stuck in Non immigrant administrative processing since Thursday morning! Hoping to hear something soon! 

Checked this morning and my status remains the exact same, except it shows an update with today's date (June 17th, 2019) only because the embassy replied to the email I sent them on Saturday, which contained an all but useless reply. Here's what the email said:

Thank you for your email.

To clarify, if  visa application is approved following a visa interview, the average processing time is7-10 working days plus a further 1-2 days for delivery. However, if further information or documentation is required, additional time should be allowed. We cannot guarantee an outcome on or before any given date as processing varies in each and every case.

As soon as visa processing is complete and delivery arrangements have been made, you can expect the courier service to email you with information about how to track the delivery of your passport. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
6 minutes ago, TandMApproved said:

Really? Yours also remained untouched the whole time after your interview? And then the only update you got after that was is saying ISSUED? Really hoping that's the case for us as well, makes me have a lot more hope even though I know all cases differ.

Yup! it didnt worry me too much, if its approved, its approved. try not to worry :) it bet it will be the same

K1 Visa             

Sent - 26th Aug 2018

NOA1 -  6th Sept 2018

NOA2 -  23rd Feb 2019

NVC sent to embassy - 2nd April 2019

Medical - 21st May 2019

Interview - 31st May 2019

Approved! 

K-1 in hand - 10th June 2019

POE - 4th July 2019

Timeline
3 minutes ago, TandMApproved said:

Checked this morning and my status remains the exact same, except it shows an update with today's date (June 17th, 2019) only because the embassy replied to the email I sent them on Saturday, which contained an all but useless reply. Here's what the email said:

Thank you for your email.

To clarify, if  visa application is approved following a visa interview, the average processing time is7-10 working days plus a further 1-2 days for delivery. However, if further information or documentation is required, additional time should be allowed. We cannot guarantee an outcome on or before any given date as processing varies in each and every case.

As soon as visa processing is complete and delivery arrangements have been made, you can expect the courier service to email you with information about how to track the delivery of your passport. 

Oh no that’s frustrating mine hasn’t updated at all today either! Hope you hear something soon! 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Seanandrach said:

Yup! it didnt worry me too much, if its approved, its approved. try not to worry :) it bet it will be the same

Thank you so much for replying with that info, makes me feel better knowing someone else was in the same situation!

Timeline
2 minutes ago, EffyEngland said:

Oh no that’s frustrating mine hasn’t updated at all today either! Hope you hear something soon! 

Really hoping we both get some good news soon, I think the embassy is open for a couple more hours so I'm going to check my status in a couple hours!

Timeline

Well just checked for the final time of the day, and my status still hasn't updated. Will check again tomorrow during open hours of the embassy and keep updating on here! Thank you to everyone for all your input!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
19 minutes ago, TandMApproved said:

Well just checked for the final time of the day, and my status still hasn't updated. Will check again tomorrow during open hours of the embassy and keep updating on here! Thank you to everyone for all your input!

Same here, only updated for today. 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, TandMApproved said:

Sorry to hear that! No update for me either! Let’s hope for better things tomorrow! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, NearEthereal said:

Noticed in the last six or so months that huge chunks of people get their updates on Tuesday each week, so good luck to you guys!

Thanks man! One thing though, just checked the ustraveldocs website and the delivery information is blank instead of “it is at the embassy/consulate. Is this a good sign?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
59 minutes ago, Drenimarcus said:

Thanks man! One thing though, just checked the ustraveldocs website and the delivery information is blank instead of “it is at the embassy/consulate. Is this a good sign?

You know you are posting in the UK forum, right? The Brits here in this forum have a London based courier and do not use the usatraveldocs. Their visa updates and status is going to depend on the folks at the embassy in London updating. It will not give you any clues about what is happening in Lagos. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, NearEthereal said:

Noticed in the last six or so months that huge chunks of people get their updates on Tuesday each week, so good luck to you guys!

Very interesting, hoping you're right and that's the case for us as well! Thanks for the input!

Timeline

UPDATE: Just checked status this morning and it moved into NONIMMIGRANT VISA ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING! Hoping it gets issued very soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.