Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

Just now, two_black_cats said:

what date was it before? A whole month is quite a wide estimate range though . don`t forget the time goes by very fast. it`s almost been a month already! December will be here before you know it 

I used to have from december 26 to january 17!! What u have said is truth ...

But sometimes being away from your spouse is frustrating ... Then NVC stage, the revisions of documents, waiting for an appointment at the embassy, then waiting passport, easily 1 whole year!!! 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

We just recieved reciept notice via mail but it never says there how will we going to process our papers can anyone help us why is it like that?????

the receipt notice won`t tell you much other than your receipt number with the code of the office where your case will be processed and your priority date. now all you gotta do is wait and get ready for your next stage.  it`s normal, don`t freak out 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

I used to have from december 26 to january 17!! What u have said is truth ...

But sometimes being away from your spouse is frustrating ... Then NVC stage, the revisions of documents, waiting for an appointment at the embassy, then waiting passport, easily 1 whole year!!! 

Yeah, trust me I know! Today is one of my RARE positive days, when I think everything is going to be ok so I am trying to share it :)  If you think about it nothing says VJ timeline is all that accurate, so it can be anywhere within those dates.. Keep the good vibes ! there are many good years ahead of you two !

the receipt notice won`t tell you much other than your receipt number with the code of the office where your case will be processed and your priority date. now all you gotta do is wait and get ready for your next stage.  it`s normal, don`t freak out 

Yeah sure! I was just referring to my timeline here in Visajourney ... We only have to wait and be attentive!!

I have read some peoples that have not received NOA2 or change in USCIS page and are approved, even people who already realize when they call USCIS that their documents are in the NVC!!! 

Yeah, trust me I know! Today is one of my RARE positive days, when I think everything is going to be ok so I am trying to share it :)  If you think about it nothing says VJ timeline is all that accurate, so it can be anywhere within those dates.. Keep the good vibes ! there are many good years ahead of you two !

I wish it were tomorrow, I should get that good vibes 🤣

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Yeah sure! I was just referring to my timeline here in Visajourney ... We only have to wait and be attentive!!

I have read some peoples that have not received NOA2 or change in USCIS page and are approved, even people who already realize when they call USCIS that their documents are in the NVC!!! 

That`s one thing I am afraid of, like if one day we decide to call USCIS and find out it`s been two weeks since we`re approved, that would be so frustrating ! Can`t rely on their website much seems like. I am still not sure what we are supposed to do after we get approval though. Trying to figure it out now to get ready. I got impression that the whole packet for the consulate interview is a major pain to put together

That`s one thing I am afraid of, like if one day we decide to call USCIS and find out it`s been two weeks since we`re approved, that would be so frustrating ! Can`t rely on their website much seems like. I am still not sure what we are supposed to do after we get approval though. Trying to figure it out now to get ready. I got impression that the whole packet for the consulate interview is a major pain to put together

That would be frustrating! To the interview we must take the same documents that we sent and something new  that we can include in the waiting time!!! I'm worried about loading documents in the NVC, each review can take to 4 or 6 weeks, and if there is something that does not look good for them, another month of waiting 😴

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

That would be frustrating! To the interview we must take the same documents that we sent and something new  that we can include in the waiting time!!! I'm worried about loading documents in the NVC, each review can take to 4 or 6 weeks, and if there is something that does not look good for them, another month of waiting 😴

"The same documents" being the whole I130 case with bona fide evidence or just the stuff that NVC officially asks for, as mentioned on their website? just need a reality check what the officers might ask that might not be specified in official instructions

3 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

"The same documents" being the whole I130 case with bona fide evidence or just the stuff that NVC officially asks for, as mentioned on their website? just need a reality check what the officers might ask that might not be specified in official instructions

The complete package and something new that can serves you to demostrate the relationshinp in good faith! Receip of money, calls, another trip, things like that!!! Many times they don's ask for ask for it at other times yes ... At NVC they will ask you to upload the civil and financial documents and payments ... 

Hello how are you guys?

Just got my NOA1 through text. I guess I'm the last one to get it.

Where do you find which service center you were assigned to? and do I need to make a uscis account?

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

6 minutes ago, Yumburger said:

Hello how are you guys?

Where do you find which service center you were assigned to? and do I need to make a uscis account?

Congrats! 

With the first 3 letters we can help you with the Service Center!  You must create an account so you follow up on your case!

10 minutes ago, Yumburger said:

Hello how are you guys?

This going to help you!!! 

20190613_153319.jpg

11 minutes ago, Yumburger said:

Hello how are you guys?

Congratulations! With the first 3 letters you can know where your case is :) and if you would like you can create an account to get updates I get mine on text! 

Thank you !

I got the IOE one. Ok I'll make an account then. So now that were all in the same page, Anything else I need to prepare like documents?

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

48 minutes ago, Yumburger said:

Thank you !

I got the IOE one. Ok I'll make an account then. So now that were all in the same page, Anything else I need to prepare like documents?

Those IOE are approving them in 3 months!  Hopefully, it's your case!  But some people have that receipt in Texas, what is your service center?  and Notice date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.