Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

49 minutes ago, RCable said:

I'm just guessing it will be a full year, this way if it's anything less then that will be a bonus! I feel like you have to take the USCIS timelines with a grain of salt anyway. Anything can change in the next few months, it could get shorter, it could get a lot longer. I'm just trying really hard to not look at the calendar every single day. It's going to be a a very long year!

totally agree!!! ✌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 6/24/2019 at 5:59 PM, Lara&Gabriel said:

We sent it at phoenix lockbox my husband were nervous for not getting any notification please update me whats their next message.

Goodluck!😇

Hey, I say not to worry. I also sent my application to the Phoenix lockbox, I did get the text notification (no email), but it did take exactly 10 days for me to receive the mail in the mailbox.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
22 hours ago, JC&PB said:

My middle name is included in the letter (i am the beneficiary). Maybe it’s better to check with USCIS they gave a number there to confirm the name, just to be sure.

I search old posts on VisaJourney and this seem to be a common thing; however, I will call USCIS to make sure. Thanks! 

EDIT: Saw your other reply mentioning that your middle name didn't show either. I feel better now. :)

Edited by HDia

Just now, Dallas2019 said:

Yayyyyy congratulations! How long did it take for your case to be approved? 

Not mine! I'm june filer ... 3 month for that person!!! 🙌 #Texas

Here is the famous list of Igor, I hope someone can explain better about how it works  ... 

You can change your service center above and look at the latest approvals ... 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=2&sortby=2

Yumburger joined the group.....

Just sent it YESTERDAY!!!! GOODLUCK TO US!:joy:

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On 6/26/2019 at 12:03 PM, Pedro & Rosa said:

I-130 March Filer ... Texas Service Center ... So lucky!!! Just what I said yesterday ✌

Screenshot_20190626-150009_Chrome.jpg

If they were getting the "your petition number is invalid" then they probably had an IOE filing number. The USCIS is testing a new processing system where it's done digitally. The approval time for this is 1-3 months. 

The case above doesn't apply to anyone who has a receipt number starting with anything other than IOE. You can get an IOE receipt number and go to any of the USCIS processing centers. So if you don't have an IOE receipt number, you're still looking at 6+ months at a minimum.

1 hour ago, RCable said:

If they were getting the "your petition number is invalid" then they probably had an IOE filing number. The USCIS is testing a new processing system where it's done digitally. The approval time for this is 1-3 months. 

The case above doesn't apply to anyone who has a receipt number starting with anything other than IOE. You can get an IOE receipt number and go to any of the USCIS processing centers. So if you don't have an IOE receipt number, you're still looking at 6+ months at a minimum.

First we would have to see if all the march approvals in Texas are with IOE receipt number ...

Too bad we have SRC! 😩😭

Our papers are at nebraska service center does anyone here got the same center this month of june fillers???😊

Edited by Lara&Gabriel

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

Our papers are at nebraska service center does anyone here got the same center this month of june fillers???😊

My wife’s petition is there. It is unfortunately a very slow service center 😔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.