Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

Just now, JC&PB said:

what documents did you missed

What we did was just complete the checklists posted on uscis website not until we sent it and just realized we should include all necessary documents to prove that we are married.😞 still waiting for confirmation that they recieve the packet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Mailed the I-130 on 6/19/2019 to the Chicago lockbox. it was delivered on 6/21, which was a friday. I'm hoping to hear something back this week. I'm a USC, hubby is Ghanaian.

Good luck to everyone!😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
14 hours ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

What we did was just complete the checklists posted on uscis website not until we sent it and just realized we should include all necessary documents to prove that we are married.😞 still waiting for confirmation that they recieve the packet.

Yeah, most likely they will send you an RFE. Just have it ready so that you send it in as soon as you get the notification. Good luck!

17 hours ago, Lara&Gabriel said:

Sent documents at uscis last june 18 however we missed a lot of requirements needed..are they gonna ask for rfe?huhu

Hi, 

They will notify you, make sure you have everything ready to respond as soon as possible!!

Good luck! 

On 6/23/2019 at 4:34 AM, JC&PB said:

I'm abroad, my husband lives here with me but he is leaving this week and coming back to US for good. We will be away from each other whilst this visa process is ongoing but I have B2 visa so i can visit him anytime.

Yes, we got the letter yesterday! Waiting for NOA2 now.

OMGG excited for you! I will check our mailbox later to see if we have the NOA 1. Good luck on your journey! Let us know for updates!

On 6/11/2019 at 1:30 AM, RCable said:

I just mailed off the petition on Friday. Now, I impatiently wait! 

Me just mailed ours june 18..phoenix lockbox.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
On 6/21/2019 at 2:03 AM, JC&PB said:

I also received text message on June 18th but it's just a receipt number.. we still did't get any email or letter in the mailbox.

Please update me when you receive the NOA1 in your mail, we almost have the same date. 

Goodluck on your journey :)

Hi, I received my NOA1 in the mail today.

On 6/21/2019 at 4:58 AM, PedroYRosa said:

Hi, what service center? Good luck!! 

Service Center? 😊

Texas Service Center. :)

My NOA1 does not contain my wife's middle name (Beneficiary) Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

18 minutes ago, HDia said:

My NOA1 does not contain my wife's middle name (Beneficiary) Is anyone else seeing the same thing?

We sent it at phoenix lockbox my husband were nervous for not getting any notification please update me whats their next message.

Goodluck!😇

55 minutes ago, HDia said:

My NOA1 does not contain my wife's middle name (Beneficiary) Is anyone else seeing the same 

Edited by PedroYRosa
Wrong post!

55 minutes ago, HDia said:

Mine did not bring my second name either 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, HDia said:

My middle name is included in the letter (i am the beneficiary). Maybe it’s better to check with USCIS they gave a number there to confirm the name, just to be sure.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I mailed out my wife's I-130 on June 3 and got the NOA1 on June 10 from Nebraska Service Center.  Now the long waiting game begins. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.