Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 2/27/2020 at 5:48 PM, Y&J said:

255 days for us....also waiting!

Still waiting too, I-130 was received by the Nebraska office first week of June 2019

Not a peep since then

😞

On 3/23/2020 at 2:22 PM, CaraF said:

Just received a text message that my I-130 case has transferred to another office!

Not sure which one yet, details will be in a mailed notice soon

I hope this is good news!

I hope you receive good news soon, as do all those who are missing by approval ... 🙏🙏🙏

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 2/7/2020 at 3:45 PM, two_black_cats said:

Not really A quick question.

After approval you are waiting for an email from USCIS that they have transferred your case to NVC, and then you are waiting for NVC to issue you your case # and invoice.  With that you can pay fees on ceac website 325$ and 120 $ (something like that)  You will need account # and routing #. 

You can find that and more info on USCIS website and on NVC website.

Do your homework and research especially if you are filling on your own

Good luck

THANKS! I never got back on what happened.

I did my homework as you suggested. Paid the fees via Bank account (AOS $120 & IV $325) on 24 FEB 2020 on the CEAC website as directed by the NVC email.

I was able to upload all documents by 16 MAR 2020 (Note if you have issues with uploading documents on Safari or Chrome switch to Internet Explorer - I learnt that the hard way) 

On 2nd APR 2020 we got the confirmation that all documents received were ok and to wait for NVC to schedule the interview date with the local Embassy. They would notify us via email

Now standing by as usual.... (Hope this info will help those who are yet to get to this point of what to expect - ALL THE BEST)

• 06/26/2019 - I-130 priority date
  • 01/08/2020 - I-130 approved
  • 04/02/2020 - DQ (Documentarily Qualified )
  • 07/07/2021 - Interview in Nairobi Kenya (approved)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 3/6/2020 at 7:39 PM, babito said:

Did anyone experience issues while filling the  the Consular Electronic Application Center – Immigrant/Diversity Visa portal.forms?

Use Internet explorer to access and upload documents (not chrome or safari)

Edited by babito
Accuracy
  • 06/26/2019 - I-130 priority date
  • 01/08/2020 - I-130 approved
  • 04/02/2020 - DQ (Documentarily Qualified )
  • 07/07/2021 - Interview in Nairobi Kenya (approved)

• 4 weeks later...
55 minutes ago, Y&J said:

Hello Everyone!   On 5/1/2020 We finally received approval for my husband's case :) 

We are still waiting to hear regarding my stepsons - since their cases were transferred from Nebraska to California on April 7th, 2020

Congratsssss 🎉🎊 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 3/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, CaraF said:

Just received a text message that my I-130 case has transferred to another office!

Not sure which one yet, details will be in a mailed notice soon

I hope this is good news!

Update:  should have received that aforementioned notice by April 22nd, but nothing yet.

Filed an online inquiry about it last week.  As of today, an officer has been assigned my inquiry and I am still waiting for an update.

I'm sure COVID is causing additional delays of all types...anyone else experiencing this?  I was hoping for everything to be finalized by the summer, but with everything going on, I don't even think this year will be likely :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Latvia
Timeline
1 hour ago, CaraF said:

Update:  should have received that aforementioned notice by April 22nd, but nothing yet.

Filed an online inquiry about it last week.  As of today, an officer has been assigned my inquiry and I am still waiting for an update.

I'm sure COVID is causing additional delays of all types...anyone else experiencing this?  I was hoping for everything to be finalized by the summer, but with everything going on, I don't even think this year will be likely :(

We have not heard anything yet either. We are on the same timeline as you are roughly. From other June/Nebraska filers, it looks like we should hear back in the next week if others are any indication. If you go here, you can see where in "line" you are: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2

A couple of weeks ago we were 37, we are now 7 and I see that you are fourth in line. I think these are fairly helpful but we shall see! 

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
19 hours ago, chrissycsy said:

I-130 PD June 13, 2019, approval May 1, 2020.
Nebraska, LIN.

Congratulations 🎉🎈 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.