Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

Is it silly to feel discouraged that we haven't heard anything yet? It will be 6 months the first week in December. I just moved back to the states yesterday and my husband will be staying in Japan (his home country) until his visa is issued. Our wedding ceremony will be in Hawaii July 2020 and by a miracle I would love for him to move here before that. Just feeling a little bummed out and trying to not let any positive thoughts about this slip away. 😞

15 minutes ago, Kel_Mas said:

Is it silly to feel discouraged that we haven't heard anything yet? It will be 6 months the first week in December. I just moved back to the states yesterday and my husband will be staying in Japan (his home country) until his visa is issued. Our wedding ceremony will be in Hawaii July 2020 and by a miracle I would love for him to move here before that. Just feeling a little bummed out and trying to not let any positive thoughts about this slip away. 😞

Usually a DCF is done within 90/120 days for the USCIS part.   You haven't heard anything from the consulate since you must have filled with exceptional circumstances as Japan does not have an USCIS field office?

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

41 minutes ago, Paul & Mary said:

Usually a DCF is done within 90/120 days for the USCIS part.   You haven't heard anything from the consulate since you must have filled with exceptional circumstances as Japan does not have an USCIS field office?

Thank you for your reply!

Correct Japan does not have a USCIS office. Our lawyer here in Boston filed it for us in early June. So it would take 90-120 days after that filing to go through the review? I guess I'm just confused because the timeline on VisaJourney says we should hear something any day now? But I don't know how accurate the timeline is here?

2 minutes ago, Kel_Mas said:

Thank you for your reply!

Correct Japan does not have a USCIS office. Our lawyer here in Boston filed it for us in early June. So it would take 90-120 days after that filing to go through the review? I guess I'm just confused because the timeline on VisaJourney says we should hear something any day now? But I don't know how accurate the timeline is here?

DCF and stateside petitions have very different timelines.  We were DCF last year and were approved by USCIS  Juarez in 2 working days.  Thailand and Germany are taking 90 to 120 days right now.  Mexico is back up to 60 to 90 days.  

Currently TSC is processing in  8.5 to 11 months according to https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/ for stateside petitions.

Putting the correct filing type in your timeline will yield better results.

March 2, 2018  Married In Hong Kong

April 30, 2018  Mary moves from the Philippines to Mexico, Husband has MX Permanent Residency

June 13, 2018 Mary receives Mexican Residency Card

June 15, 2018  I-130 DCF Appointment in Juarez  -  June 18, 2018  Approval E-Mail

August 2, 2018 Case Complete At Consulate

September 25, 2018 Interview in CDJ and Approved!

October 7, 2018 In the USA

October 27, 2018 Green Card received 

October 29, 2018 Applied for Social Security Card - November 5, 2018 Social Security Card received

November 6th, 2018 State ID Card Received, Applied for Global Entry - Feb 8,2019 Approved.

July 14, 2020 Removal of Conditions submitted by mail  July 12, 2021 Biometrics Completed

August 6, 2021 N-400 submitted by mail

September 7, 2021 I-751 Interview, Sept 8 Approved and Card Being Produced

October 21, 2021 N-400 Biometrics Completed  

November 30,2021  Interview, Approval and Oath

December 10, 2021 US Passport Issued

August 12, 2022 PHL Dual Nationality Re-established & Passport Approved 

April 6,2023 Legally Separated - Oh well

4 minutes ago, Samantha & Rad said:

We just got our I-130 approved on 22nd Nov!
Potomac service centre
PD: 20th June.
Good luck to everyone else :)

Congratulations!! 🎉 😃 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Just received a text at 3 AM to check for case status update! MY CASE IS APPROVED! YAYYYYY!

Good luck to all June filers! GodSpeed

Priority date June 25 2019

NOA 1 : June 26 2019

NOA 2 / I-130 Aprroval : November 26 2019

Potomac service center

Screen Shot 2019-10-21 at 1.42.19 PM.png

5 hours ago, Lecterme88 said:

Just received a text at 3 AM to check for case status update! MY CASE IS APPROVED! YAYYYYY!

Potomac service center

Congratulations!!! So exciting!

Timeline
15 hours ago, Lecterme88 said:

Potomac service center

Congrats!!!

3 hours ago, Tofu said:

Happy Thanksgiving! I-130 was approved today! PD June 17 @ SRC.  No expedite or I-129 filed. Good luck to everyone! 

Congratsssss 🙏🎊🎉

8 hours ago, two_black_cats said:

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone has called NVC after their approved case was sent from USCIS to NVC and what info were you able to get ? 

I called to find out if they had received my case and he answered they received it on November 26!  He told me to call in 2 weeks to get the case number and invoice, if I want to work until the physical letter arrives!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.