Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

Timeline
12 hours ago, Sam07 said:

Thank you for your concern.☺

I'm still waiting for the next steps after my NOA2,they says on their website they have sent my case to the NVC on 23rd October so now I don't know what to do...if you know anything about the next steps please help me out.

Thanks

I think at this point you need to wait until NVC sends you a welcome letter with your case number and then you need to choose an agent, pay their fees, gather documents if you havem't done it yet and so on. There is a step by step description of the after approval process on USCIS or NVC website , try googling it. Also there are multiple threads here with names like "November NVC filers " with enormous amounts of info on the process. Good luck

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, PoojaCh said:

Anyone else from June filers got their approval?

No but I did notice that my estimated adjudication date changed from early Oct to mid November which confirmed my suspicion that Pot has slowed down a bit with approvals, but still trying to remain hopeful. 

Edited by Sarah Jean-Paul

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
16 hours ago, PoojaCh said:

Anyone else from June filers got their approval?

Yes, I was approved 9/26/19. Please view my timeline.

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

Timeline
19 hours ago, Sarah Jean-Paul said:

No but I did notice that my estimated adjudication date changed from early Oct to mid November which confirmed my suspicion that Pot has slowed down a bit with approvals, but still trying to remain hopeful. 

Potomac has slowed down significantly !! I think its safe to say that this service center is not all that better than others. I have seen people being approved from June the 17th, but people from May and some April  are still waiting . Just messed up

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, two_black_cats said:

Potomac has slowed down significantly !! I think its safe to say that this service center is not all that better than others. I have seen people being approved from June the 17th, but people from May and some April  are still waiting . Just messed up

Yes at least if they were going in order that would give us a more accurate time frame! This is super annoying but 🤷🏽‍♀️ nothing we can do except wait.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 11/2/2019 at 11:47 PM, two_black_cats said:

I think at this point you need to wait until NVC sends you a welcome letter with your case number and then you need to choose an agent, pay their fees, gather documents if you havem't done it yet and so on. There is a step by step description of the after approval process on USCIS or NVC website , try googling it. Also there are multiple threads here with names like "November NVC filers " with enormous amounts of info on the process. Good luck

Thank you dear for your reply.

I will read that thread and Google it as well and as you said I should have to wait for the welcome letter as well.

Thanks once again.☺

Timeline
57 minutes ago, Sam07 said:

Thank you dear for your reply.

I will read that thread and Google it as well and as you said I should have to wait for the welcome letter as well.

Thanks once again.☺

You're welcome!

What are your guy's Approval Estimate? Mine says its January( Keeps changing to Feb 😭 )

Is this VJ approval estimate reliable?

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

1 hour ago, Yumburger said:

What are your guy's Approval Estimate? Mine says its January( Keeps changing to Feb 😭 )

Is this VJ approval estimate reliable?

December 😩 But I want my approval in November 🙏

On 10/24/2019 at 11:16 PM, Kel_Mas said:

Hi everyone!

I'm so happy I found this community it's been really helpful during the waiting process 😄

I hope we get our approval soon and good luck to everyone else as well! 

I have a quick question, how can you see the service center is working on particular months? Sorry I'm still new to this site!

Married: November 19, 2018

I-130 Sent: June 5, 2019

I-130 NOA1: June 6, 2019

Service Center: Texas Service Center

Any updates yet?  We have the same service center. My recp date is 6/24

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Chickenback2019 said:

How do I get on the list? My recp date is 6/24. I have not received anything else. What is NOA?

NAO = Notice of Action...  If you recently received a Form I-797 Notice of Action from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), it’s simply a “form” of communication.

7 minutes ago, Chickenback2019 said:

How are you guys finding your approval times? 

Mine did not match the estimates on the USCIS processing times at all... I was approved sooner than projected on their website. 

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

On 10/21/2019 at 1:40 PM, Lecterme88 said:

Hello everyone!

Just joined today and your timelines and responses giving me so much hope.

I filed for my wife on June 25th 2019 and awaiting NOA-2. This website suggests I should be hearing from them by November 4th 2019 which isnt too far away. 

Thank you in advance for all the support. Regards. 

Are you and your spouse in the US? My date was 6/24

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.