I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

On 9/16/2019 at 6:58 PM, Sam07 said:

Priority date June 04 2019

Received date June 04 2019

Notification date June 06 2019

Potomac service center Arlington VA.

That's what it written on NOA1.

Potomac is approving May 14  now.. hopefully you will get your approval soon. Please update us :)

3 hours ago, JC&PB said:

Potomac is approving May 14  now.. hopefully you will get your approval soon. Please update us :)

Good to know, I have a friend there ... Texas is approving april 12 😃

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, JC&PB said:

Thank you so much for updated me and I'm glad to know that they are working ok May cases so my number is very soon maybe and yeah I will update you all about my case and please pray for me. 🙏🏻

I saw one approval of June!!! I wonder if they have sent an I-129F Form (K3 visa) 🤔

Igor's List for Texas!! You guys can change the service center above ... 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=2

On 9/25/2019 at 8:05 AM, Pedro & Rosa said:

Good to know, I have a friend there ... Texas is approving april 12 😃

Both Texas and Potomac continue making progress but I don't see anything for Nebraska  :( 

Do you know what month they are working on?   seems they don't follow any type of order.

Edited by Y&J

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

I saw one approval of June!!! I wonder if they have sent an I-129F Form (K3 visa) 🤔

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=2

I saw that too and saw on their page that they were just as surprised that they were approved already. I asked and they DID file the I-129F, I don't know when though.

Edited by RCable

5 minutes ago, Y&J said:

Both Texas and Potomac continue making progress but I don't see anything for Nebraska  :( 

Do you know what month they are working on?   seems they don't follow any type of order.

The few recent approvals Nebraska has is because they have sent K3 visa, I think you should try, you don't loose anything ...

5 minutes ago, RCable said:

I saw that too and saw on their page that they were just as surprised that they were approved already. So I don't think they filed the I-129F, I did ask them though.

Ohhh waooooo 😲😲

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

The few recent approvals Nebraska has is because they have sent K3 visa, I think you should try, you don't loose anything ...

Ohhh waooooo 😲😲

I edited my response. I went and checked their page and saw that they answered me. They DID send off the I-129F. I don't know when they sent it though. I also sent one off, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

3 minutes ago, Tofu said:

Yesterday my status was changed to “name was updated” .. does anyone know what this means?

Do you an IOE receipt? Is normal for IOE ... 

4 minutes ago, RCable said:

I edited my response. I went and checked their page and saw that they answered me. They DID send off the I-129F. I don't know when they sent it though. I also sent one off, but I'm not getting my hopes up. 

At least TSC is working in april, and Potomac in may, that gives us hope ... 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=3&option=1&sortby=

Glad to see they have started working in June filler so I'm also the June filler and waiting for my turn eagerly to get approved.😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.