Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

The whole process!!! Approval times have been reduced for F2A, if you dont have RFE they may approve you in 1 year and 2 or 3 months!

🙏🏻thanks  I appreciate your help.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
On 8/27/2019 at 9:27 AM, Pedro & Rosa said:

Hi, welcome!! 😊

I have seen many approvals from February and some from March, hopefully our NOA 2 comes soon. 🙌

I just saw from the February filers whose cases are in TSC (Texas Service center) they are getting approved NOA2 in the month of August (average 6-7 months?)...

So if that trend stays we could be looking at mid December to sometime in january 2020...Lets keep the positive vibe

• 06/26/2019 - I-130 priority date
  • 01/08/2020 - I-130 approved
  • 04/02/2020 - DQ (Documentarily Qualified )
  • 07/07/2021 - Interview in Nairobi Kenya (approved)

41 minutes ago, babito said:

I just saw from the February filers whose cases are in TSC (Texas Service center) they are getting approved NOA2 in the month of August (average 6-7 months?)...

So if that trend stays we could be looking at mid December to sometime in january 2020...Lets keep the positive vibe

Yes, it may be our turn in December or January!  There are also some approvals from March, I saw them on Facebook!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:41 AM, Pedro & Rosa said:

Yes, it may be our turn in December or January!  There are also some approvals from March, I saw them on Facebook!!!

@Pedro & Rosa What's the fb group you are in?

2 hours ago, Tofu said:

@Pedro & Rosa What's the fb group you are in?

I have another one that is from the Dominican Republic, but it is totally in Spanish ... This one only allows English !!!

Screenshot_20190906-211902_Facebook.jpg

Hi guys! 

If some of you have an IOE receipt, check because in the July group USCIS already is working on their cases!

Good luck!!! 

5 hours ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Hi guys! 

If some of you have an IOE receipt, check because in the July group USCIS already is working on their cases!

Good luck!!! 

Hello im a ioe from july there was just a little update they added beneficiary name on it, do you have any other info??

Joining the June 2019 Filers. 

Just got back from overseas and finally have time to follow up with our case. 

Beneficiary is in the Philippines. 

Filed to Chicago: Early June, 2019.

Received NOA: June 10, 2019. 

Files sent to LIN (Nebraska) Service Center. Nuts. 

Edited by GEEPEECEE

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
16 hours ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Hi guys! 

Good luck!!! 

My IOE case was updated with my beneficiary (wife) name added and processing update date changed from 8/7 to 8/31. Seems case was updated on 8/31. Fingers crossed.

11 hours ago, Jungleboy said:

Hello im a ioe from july there was just a little update they added beneficiary name on it, do you have any other info??

No!  I only saw a lot of activity in the July 2019 forum and went to read ...

6 hours ago, GEEPEECEE said:

Joining the June 2019 Filers. 

Just got back from overseas and finally have time to follow up with our case. 

Beneficiary is in the Philippines. 

Filed to Chicago: Early June, 2019.

Received NOA: June 10, 2019. 

Files sent to LIN (Nebraska) Service Center. Nuts. 

Welcome! Good luck 🙌

Hi Everyone!!

I just saw someone posted in Facebook CR1 Group that she was approved. She was also Potomac, her timeline is below:

Approved
Filed May 14, 2019
PD May 16,2019
NOA2 September 06,2019
Potomac Service Center CR1
3Months 6Days Total 98days
No I129F ✖️
Got NOA2 Letter Notice by mail Today September 10, 2019

It means Potomac are working on May 2019 right now!! Wooohooo! My PD is June 13th, if they are still consistent it means (fingers crossed w/o RFE) i will also get approved by 2nd week of OCT!!!

Let's all continue to pray. Wish everyone goodluck! :D

Edited by JC&PB

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.