Dallas2019

I130 June 2019 fillers

609 posts in this topic

I really hope its like that. Right now still waiting for the notice in the mail. Just got the text.

US. Citizenship (Petitioner)

January 5, 2019  Submitted N400 Application, filed online

February 1, 2019 -  Biometrics Appointment

April 11, 2019 Interview(PASSED!!!!!!!!!!:dance:)

June 19, 2019 -  Oath Ceremony :dance:

I-130 (Beneficiary)

June 26, 2019 - I-130 Mailed to Phoenix Lockbox

July 3, 2019 - NOA1  (IOE receipt) PD - June 28, 2019

January 8, 2020 -  NOA2 (APPROVAL)

NVC

January 20, 2020NVC Received/Case # assigned

January 28, 2020AOS & IV fee invoiced and paid

January 28, 2020- DS 260 and Civil Docs submitted

January 31, 2020- AOS submitted

February 10, 2020- Emailed NVCExpedite@state.gov to request expedite

March 4, 2020NVC Expedite Approved (Case Sent to Manila Embassy)

------------------------------😡COVID 😡-----------------------------------

Embassy

August 11, 2020 - Scheduled interview

August 25, 2020- Interview, APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance:

- Visa received

- PORT OF ENTRY! ✈️👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 

Total Cost so far : $1,320 (I-130 Fee $535 + AOS  $120 & IV Fee $325 + Medical Fee $340)

3 hours ago, Yumburger said:

I really hope its like that. Right now still waiting for the notice in the mail. Just got the text.

Let's hope so ... Please let us know 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Filed on June 6th and got our NOA on the 13th of June. Our package got sent to the Nebraska Processing Center, and i'm a bit anxious about the 11.5-14.5 month processing time that is posted on the USCIS website. Hopefully things start to speed up. 

2 minutes ago, davidjervis38 said:

Filed on June 6th and got our NOA on the 13th of June. Our package got sent to the Nebraska Processing Center, and i'm a bit anxious about the 11.5-14.5 month processing time that is posted on the USCIS website. Hopefully things start to speed up. 

There really should not be so many time differences between one office and another!  That's crazy ...

Good luck!!! 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

There really should not be so many time differences between one office and another!  That's crazy ...

Good luck!!! 

I hope that they start transferring cases to level out the waiting times because there's a stark difference between processing times among the center. This will be fair for everyone - but at the same time, California processing times are ridiculous. 

Timeline
On 6/13/2019 at 10:30 AM, Pedro & Rosa said:

Hi, 

I didn't find this before and I created one today for June, but I already reported to be eliminated, I'm glad to be here!! 

I'm from Dominican Republic, my petitioner is Puerto Rican, we got married on April 13, 2019 😍

Mailed: June 10 (tracked delivery on June 11, Phoenix)

Notification: Pending

NOA1 & Service Center:  Pending

Good Luck!! 

Curious, did you guys hire an attorney to represent you in this petition? My wife an i have a similar situation - we got married on the 4th of March and we filed on the 6th and got our NOA on the 13th. What kind of evidence did you guys submit with your petition? It was hard for us since we've never lived together, and my wife had to leave back to Russia on the 13th of March. Our best bet was to hire an attorney and we included a attorney representation form in our petition to show that we're serious about our marriage being bona fide. I'm 25 years old and my wife is 23. 

12 minutes ago, davidjervis38 said:

I hope that they start transferring cases to level out the waiting times because there's a stark difference between processing times among the center. This will be fair for everyone - but at the same time, California processing times are ridiculous. 

In recent weeks I have seen many cases transferred from California to Potomac, Vermont and Texas!!

6 minutes ago, davidjervis38 said:

Curious, did you guys hire an attorney to represent you in this petition? My wife an i have a similar situation - we got married on the 4th of March and we filed on the 6th and got our NOA on the 13th. What kind of evidence did you guys submit with your petition? It was hard for us since we've never lived together, and my wife had to leave back to Russia on the 13th of March. Our best bet was to hire an attorney and we included a attorney representation form in our petition to show that we're serious about our marriage being bona fide. I'm 25 years old and my wife is 23. 

We dont use lawyers!!!  The whole process we are doing alone, in 2016 I had a petition for K1 which I canceled because my fiance was unfaithful, in that process I learned many things!  We sent evidence from Sept 2017 that we met to date, receipts for money, calls, visits, stays, photos, gifts, wedding bills, among other things ...

5 hours ago, davidjervis38 said:

We have the same timeline!

Our priority date is June13 but we got the text message on June 18 and letter on 23rd.

Ours is sent to YSC-Potomac and it’s showing 9 months but i’m following other people’s journey here and some of them are approved in 3-6 months.

Hoping for the best and fingers crossed, we’ll be approved soon. 🙏🏼

Goodluck! 

7 minutes ago, pcubes99 said:

If you're assigned to a service center, how do you get notified that your case is transferred to another center?

I got assigned to the Texas center so I hope they don't transferred me to Nebraska.

Also, I noticed California doesn't process US citizens petitioning for spouse. Is that correct?

California work with CR1, I have a couple of friends there ... Here's an example!! 

61427185_2489494264434772_5935009354070622208_o.jpg

2 minutes ago, pcubes99 said:

Interesting. I files from California so I hope it doesn't get transferred back here.

I don `t believe!  California has a lot of cases ... Your priority day is? 

13 minutes ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

I don `t believe!  California has a lot of cases ... Your priority day is? 

I'm assuming priority date is the receipt date right?

If so, June 13th.

I'm working with a lawyer and it's like prying teeth to get info. The website says they sent a receipt that describes the case and to follow instructions in the notice. 

Is this just normal verbiage or are there actually instructions I need to do at this stage?

1 hour ago, pcubes99 said:

I'm assuming priority date is the receipt date right?

If so, June 13th.

I'm working with a lawyer and it's like prying teeth to get info. The website says they sent a receipt that describes the case and to follow instructions in the notice. 

Is this just normal verbiage or are there actually instructions I need to do at this stage?

You must create an account in USCIS so you can visualize your case too, sometimes lawyers are distracted in other cases!!!  That is additional information, it's best to read and search, on Facebook there are also information groups!  My priority date is June 11 and my Notice date (NOA 1) is June 14, Texas!!! My husband received the text message June 17 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.