N-o-l-a

That Itch You Can't Rant About (The Rant Thread)

2,974 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ontarkie said:

yukky and just plain old wrong

I understand. I make the most delicately balanced flavorsome meal and my husband just destroys it by drizzling hot sauce over it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why would you do that?!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ontarkie said:

Thankfully he does not chew bacca :P 

He'd be dead meat if that ever were to happen

no, no, no. It's pronounced "t'backi". t-bak-ee

Edited by theresaL

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
8 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

Define gross

Hillbilly pants after munts of not washing them...

(Munts- southern,  noun, the equivalent of 1 lunar cycle)

Just now, fip & jim said:

Smart Aleck

Smart Alec- noun, not hillbilly...

Timeline
15 minutes ago, theresaL said:

The butter addition must be a hillbilly thing. 😜

At Christmas time we have brandy butter that we put on mince pies. It's seriously good. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, fip & jim said:

At Christmas time we have brandy butter that we put on mince pies. It's seriously good. 

Mince pies- Brit. Noun, a farn delicacy from anglind...

(Farn- southern, adjective, meaning "foreign")

Timeline
9 minutes ago, theresaL said:

no, no, no. It's pronounced "t'backi". t-bak-ee

T-bak-ee, noun, a dead give away that a carpet bagger is tryin' na impersonate a southern person. Because everyone knows that chewin' tobacco is known as 'bacca...

Timeline
1 minute ago, SAT said:

Mince pies- Brit. Noun, a farn delicacy from anglind...

(Farn- southern, adjective, meaning "foreign")

You're missing the whole point. The mince pie is the backdrop. The brandy butter is the thing. It's butter with powdered sugar and brandy beaten in. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, SAT said:

You gotta send James Bond to kill him...

That's a bit extreme. I don't want him to harm anyone but a death sentence is harsh. Also James Bond is a fictional secret service agent that works to secure national security. Some weird pedo guy is not a matter of national security. However I would like to protect my babies from any threat and have felt a deep need to hold my daughter close today and reassure her. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, fip & jim said:

That's a bit extreme. I don't want him to harm anyone but a death sentence is harsh. Also James Bond is a fictional secret service agent that works to secure national security. Some weird pedo guy is not a matter of national security. However I would like to protect my babies from any threat and have felt a deep need to hold my daughter close today and reassure her. 

I have 2 girls. I know what you mean. 

If you don't wanna use MI-6, America has Jason Bourne...

Timeline
6 minutes ago, SAT said:

I have 2 girls. I know what you mean. 

If you don't wanna use MI-6, America has Jason Bourne...

You gotta trust that they will know how to handle themselves when you've taught them the best you can. And if that fails then I would kill the jerk, absolutely. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
9 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

She'll be fine. I'm sure we all come across people like that all the time. I see one of the local religious organizations settled a case that involved several of their religious leaders and children. There is a big Scandinavian owned corporation in our area who seems to have no problem hiring felons, including ones on the sex offender registry. Such is life. We learn to live with people we find morally repugnant. 

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.