N-o-l-a

That Itch You Can't Rant About (The Rant Thread)

2,974 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, SAT said:

Mud wrestling pic now...

Not guys mud wrestling...

kWgYzru.png

Not wrestling so I figure having guys in the picture is okay.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
31 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

Where would you want to be a farmer?

While you were gnawing on bangers and mash back in englind...you missed about 6 years of this conversation lol. 

I have 46 acres in upstate NY, and working on acquiring the 24 acres next to my property...

5 minutes ago, fip & jim said:

My foot is better. Thanks for asking. 

How's your foot btw...

(I told you we were a rough crowd)

Edited by SAT

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline
1 minute ago, SAT said:

While you were gnawing on bangers and mash back in englind...you missed about 6 years of this conversation lol. 

I have 46 acres in upstate NY, and working on acquiring the 24 acres next to my property...

How's your foot btw...

(I told you we were a rough crowd)

Ooo, very nice. What do you do with the land now? 

We were going to do some small scale farming in Scotland until I realised

1. It would be very dark in the winter
  2. I no longer loved my ex and it would be hell on earth to be stuck somewhere that's cold and dark for the majority of the year with him

So I moved to Michigan. Makes perfect sense. 

It's suprisingly better, thank you. Jim (Mr Fip) got me some painkiller and then I slept all night (pretty unusual for me. I've been a raging insomniac since starting this emigrating malarkey). 

How are you today? Decided on a boat? 

Why did you mention bangers n mash? 😭