N-o-l-a

That Itch You Can't Rant About (The Rant Thread)

2,974 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

😭 I need to stop taking medical classes. I seriously just learned the fact that the whites of my eyes are blue in spots, that my tooth enamel is weak, and my many broken bones are related.  

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

1 hour ago, N-o-l-a said:

😭 I need to stop taking medical classes. I seriously just learned the fact that the whites of my eyes are blue in spots, that my tooth enamel is weak, and my many broken bones are related.  

large.png

lol

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

3 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

That is supposedly the biggest thing that doctors hate is people using WebMD to try and diagnose their symptoms. I have heard of women going to the doctor to say that they are having prostate problems. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That is supposedly the biggest thing that doctors hate is people using WebMD to try and diagnose their symptoms. I have heard of women going to the doctor to say that they are having prostate problems. 

I'm just about to finish my pathophysiology class this week, but my main takeaway is that with some exceptions, so many things present in the same way. 

FTR, I don't think I have what is known as brittle bones. I had so many x-rays as a child and an adult, that I'm sure it would have been noticed.  I do, however, have all of the symptoms.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
4 hours ago, NikLR said:

large.png

lol

My daughter is a veterinarian.. she continually says that next time she’s going to go human medicine ...only has to learn about 1 species ! 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, N-o-l-a said:

I'm just about to finish my pathophysiology class this week, but my main takeaway is that with some exceptions, so many things present in the same way. 

FTR, I don't think I have what is known as brittle bones. I had so many x-rays as a child and an adult, that I'm sure it would have been noticed.  I do, however, have all of the symptoms.

Collagen / connective tissue and bone density .. yep !! All connected .  .. 🤪 pun not intended !! 

32 minutes ago, SAT said:

My toenail is connected to something...

Ingrown...oww.....

90% sure I told you to get this fixed like a week or so ago.. but you wanted to do it yourself. :whistle:

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I"m so fragging hungry.  I have 15 protein, 21 fat, and 5 carbs left.  I can go over and have some yogurt and peanut butter? I guess that's dessert.  FML

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
42 minutes ago, NikLR said:

90% sure I told you to get this fixed like a week or so ago.. but you wanted to do it yourself. :whistle:

Oww...

38 minutes ago, NikLR said:

I"m so fragging hungry.  I have 15 protein, 21 fat, and 5 carbs left.  I can go over and have some yogurt and peanut butter? I guess that's dessert.  FML

And didn't I tell you to eat to your heart's content like months ago? 

1 hour ago, SAT said:

Oww...

And didn't I tell you to eat to your heart's content like months ago? 

Yes but since then Ive gotten rid of a bunch of weight so i didnt listen.  Still 10lbs from sustainable goal (imo anyhow) and lord knows how much from competition goal.  But i have 18 months for that.