N-o-l-a

That Itch You Can't Rant About (The Rant Thread)

2,974 posts in this topic

Nope good here.  Fixed the kitchen leak last weekend.  Nice to have both sides of the sink.

Today is HIIT cardio and the pool.  I am NOT looking forward to the pool.  Despite best efforts, mostly in the food category, I am not in bikini shape IMO.  I may stop at target and find a 1 piece  and towel.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
1 hour ago, NikLR said:

Despite best efforts, mostly in the food category, I am not in bikini shape IMO.  I may stop at target and find a 1 piece  and towel.  

We'll be the judge of that. 

Bikini pic now.....

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline

I just had a sausage egg and cheese. Now I'm too lazy to fix el  sink...

The house is now 14 years old, a lotta little stuff will probably need fixing. 

Starting with the 4 ton central air, which cools the upper 2 floors. Then the 3 ton will need replacing in a couple of years. I have the old refrigerant, which means the inside coil has to be replaced too.

Man I don't even wanna think about it...

Ok maybe I'll take nap first, then fix the sink...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
26 minutes ago, SAT said:

Starting with the 4 ton central air, which cools the upper 2 floors. Then the 3 ton will need replacing in a couple of years. I have the old refrigerant, which means the inside coil has to be replaced too.

Just sell and let the new owners deal with it.

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
11 hours ago, N-o-l-a said:

And it is making me miss babies.

Mama-Dave may have informed PRG that she would really like more grandkids :lol:

/older sister is older than me, younger sister is mother of only existing grandkids, middle bro and his wife haven't had much luck, and baby bro isn't interested, so PRG (who is younger than all of my siblings and their spouses) is likely best bet 

K-1                             AOS                            
NOA1 Notice Date: 2018-05-31    NOA1 Notice Date: 2019-04-11   
NOA2 Date: 2018-11-16           Biometrics Date: 2019-05-10    
Arrived at NVC:  2018-12-03     EAD/AP In Hand: 2019-09-16     
Arrived in Moscow: 2018-12-28   GC Interview Date: 2019-09-25      
Interview date: 2019-02-14      GC In Hand: 2019-10-02
Visa issued: 2019-02-28
POE: 2019-03-11
Wedding: 2019-03-14

ROC                             Naturalization
NOA1 Notice Date: 2021-07-16    Applied Online: 2022-07-09 (biometrics waived)
Approval Date: 2022-04-06       Interview was Scheduled: 2023-01-06
10-year GC In Hand: 2022-04-14  Interview date: 2023-02-13 (passed)
                            	Oath: 2023-02-13

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline
43 minutes ago, DaveAndAnastasia said:

Mama-Dave may have informed PRG that she would really like more grandkids :lol:

/older sister is older than me, younger sister is mother of only existing grandkids, middle bro and his wife haven't had much luck, and baby bro isn't interested, so PRG (who is younger than all of my siblings and their spouses) is likely best bet 

You guys better get on it. 👶

I've got my father's only grandkids. My brothers have some time, but they aren't even dating yet as far as I'm aware.  

Part of me wants more than the 3 I have, but I know my body can't handle another pregnancy and I had a lot of scar tissue last time. The other part of me wants to foster, but our 3 kids already take up so much time that I'm not sure we have extra. 

3/2/18  E-filed N-400 under 5 year rule

3/26/18 Biometrics

7/2019-12/2019 (Yes, 16- 21 months) Estimated time to interview MSP office.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, SAT said:

Ok maybe I'll take nap first, then fix the sink...

Nap is good. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, SAT said:

That's everyday at Stretch's house :) 

:P 

Truck is at a 1/4 tank. I'll pick the Hillbilly up later tonight when he gets back from Missouri. Then he can fill it up :P 

He's been gone all week so this weekend I will make him go to TSC and HD. I need a few things for the ducks, they should be laying soon. About darn time they start paying their rent. 

The chickens have been slacking. I should be getting a dozen eggs a day from them but it's been taking 2 sometimes 3 days to get a dozen. Not good as in the past 3 weeks I've sold 24 dozen eggs. They need to get in gear. Good thing I got more chicks in the spring. Now for them to get laying. 

Nola you could always convince the Dane to get a reversal.

Niki with all the work you've done you are bikini ready. 

I am not and really that is the least of my problems. I really wish the doctors would figure out what is wrong with me. It can't really be all my allergies! 

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09