Rexxx

Good news with recent IOE receipt number I130 petitioner

111 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
18 hours ago, HKS said:

Rexxx....

Question- On your timeline it says "I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)  ". Does this mean that you called and got your I-130 expedited for some reason? Im trying to ascertain if you got bumped in front of everyone for a legit expedited reason or for the IOE. 

that's something I want to find out as well.

I did call in for expedite my case, some military related reason.  but USCIS never email me back or call me saying my case has been expedite, USCIS system didn't even text me about the updated case status, until I called in after a week, they told me its already been approved and unable to give more information since the case is out of their hands on the way to NVC

Then when my case was on the way to NVC, NVC told me its because my case is in IOE, that's why it was faster.

So I have no idea which one helped case, can be either one, or both?

Edited by Rexxx
I-130 Sent : 2019-03-22

I-130 NOA1 :

I-130 NOA1(Account Access Letter) :

I-130 Called for Expedite (requested accepted)

I-130 Expedite Documents sent and received by TSC

I-130 petition approved

NOA2 Received, Notice Date 15 May 2019

NVC Received File, assigned case# and invoice#

NVC Expedite requested and approved

NVC Sent file to Embassy ( In-Transit )

Embassy Received, scheduled for interview on 08-13 

VISA Approved

POE Detroit, reunited with my wife

i-751 Sent (Remove Conditions on Residence) 

i-751 NOA1 Received (18 months extension)

Biometrics taken

i-751 RFE Request

i-751 RFE Documents Sent

i-751 Approved!!!

2019-04-04

2019-04-07

2019-04-08

2019-05-14

2019-05-15

2019-05-21

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-19

2019-06-20

2019-08-13

2019-10-03

2021-07-27

2021-08-05

2021-09-29

2023-08-04

2023-10-12

2023-10-17

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rexxx said:

I did call in for expedite my case, some military related reason.  but USCIS never email me back or call me saying my case has been expedite, USCIS system didn't even text me about the updated case status, until I called in after a week, they told me its already been approved and unable to give more information since the case is out of their hands on the way to NVC

Then when my case was on the way to NVC, NVC told me its because my case is in IOE, that's why it was faster.

Congrats on getting you final approval!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
11 hours ago, Rexxx said:

Seems as though communication is not USCIS's strength. Sad. 

Glad you got through quickly. 

I tried to get expedited; however, my circumstance isn't on the list. 

So, we are living in Iraq until the end. Knock on wood the Iran boarder stays quiet. 

On 6 August 2019 at 8:06 PM, KarenMx said:

The form I-129f is also for the K1 visa (fiancé) that one has a fee, I believe $535 too. But if you’re filing it for your spouse (K3) it’s the same form but without a fee because you already paid for I-130. 

Did you file the K3? We are also July I-130 filers with IOE receipt assigned to Nebraska and my husband posted our I-129f on Thursday so we shall see if that helps. At the end of the day it's free to file and no one knows if having the IOE receipt number is going to make a difference yet still. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
44 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

Did you file the K3? We are also July I-130 filers with IOE receipt assigned to Nebraska and my husband posted our I-129f on Thursday so we shall see if that helps. At the end of the day it's free to file and no one knows if having the IOE receipt number is going to make a difference yet still. 

Yes! 130 Pd July 18th, IOE case, 129f Pd Aug 7th LIN case, hope it helps with the approval. 

2 minutes ago, KarenMx said:

Yes! 130 Pd July 18th, IOE case, 129f Pd Aug 7th LIN case, hope it helps with the approval. 

Me too! We will have similar timelines our 130 PD is July 9th and our 129f will hopefully be sometime towards the end of this week. 

Anything is worth a try!

On 8/17/2019 at 11:40 AM, S&J2013 said:

Hi can you help me understand? I filed for my spouse on July 15th. What’s a k3/i129? If it’s free I’d like to file one as well. 

11 hours ago, yellowtulips said:

Hi can you help me understand? I filed for my spouse on July 15th. What’s a k3/i129? If it’s free I’d like to file one as well. 

https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f

The above link is the form and info of what you need to file. If you’ve filed the I-130 already yes it’s free. Although I saw on your other post on our July thread that you’ve been assigned Texas so I don’t know if filing this will give any benefit as the processing times for there are shorter than Nebraska anyway. 

On 8/17/2019 at 9:05 PM, HKS said:

I don't understand how all of yall are getting IOE numbers. 

It’s just the new receipt numbers they’ve been issuing everyone since the end of June when applying for I-130

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
45 minutes ago, S&J2013 said:

It’s just the new receipt numbers they’ve been issuing everyone since the end of June when applying for I-130

So does that mean that a lot of ppl will be jumped in front of others simply due to the fact that they applied after June.?

Sorry, but that is hard to swallow. 

1 hour ago, HKS said:

So does that mean that a lot of ppl will be jumped in front of others simply due to the fact that they applied after June.?

I have no idea. There’s not much information about IOE receipt numbers yet. 

But it’s not our fault that we have been given those receipt numbers either. 

On 8/19/2019 at 7:46 PM, HKS said:

No. IOE receipts was being tested earlier this year sometime in Feb/March. Those people got bumped and approved quickly for testing purposes. 

IOE is a new system where they digitize your petition so instead of sending 6.5 lbs petition front loaded with excessive stuff cross country and someone has to carry it. The lockbox scans everything and it's sent to a service center for processing digitally. 

They don't need to look for your file physically they can just pull it up on your system sign it digitally etc. Then they can push it to nvc etc. 

Basically it's a paperless system for them for now. Future maybe the entire i-130 form will be filed digitally. Pretty much I noticed on VJ that everyone on the second half of June till now in all service centers have gotten IOE receipt numbers and they are in the queue like everyone no more bumping due to testing. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

16 minutes ago, JMPM said:

No. IOE receipts was being tested earlier this year sometime in Feb/March. Those people got bumped and approved quickly for testing purposes. 

IOE is a new system where they digitize your petition so instead of sending 6.5 lbs petition front loaded with excessive stuff cross country and someone has to carry it. The lockbox scans everything and it's sent to a service center for processing digitally. 

They don't need to look for your file physically they can just pull it up on your system sign it digitally etc. Then they can push it to nvc etc. 

Basically it's a paperless system for them for now. Future maybe the entire i-130 form will be filed digitally. Pretty much I noticed on VJ that everyone on the second half of June till now in all service centers have gotten IOE receipt numbers and they are in the queue like everyone no more bumping due to testing. 

Thanks for this info. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
40 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Are we sure that it's all still in the same queue? I haven't seen any specific or particular confirmation either way. Wouldn't it be possible that they've moved to having basically 2 simultaneous queues until the paper petitions run out? Basically move to having a small group of people work on ONLY the scanned petitions while the majority of their workers are still doing the paper ones, and eventually having larger portions of the workforce going at the scanned ones as they totally phase out the old system? It would give them a chance to ease into the new system so it's not a shock when all of a sudden the paper petitions run out and everybody has to switch to the new system all at once. Some more transparency from USCIS would certainly be nice, but that's going to be hard to get.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.