PP_2016

I-751 June 2019 Filers

1,144 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
On 10/25/2019 at 3:02 PM, heyusa said:

It took exactly 7 days!

We got ours in 8 heh. Now its just interview prep. This process was much quicker then I anticipated. 

On 10/10/2019 at 3:10 PM, Jorge V said:

Our case went to "Case Is Ready To Be Scheduled For An Interview" on Sept 19 but we haven't received either notice via mail. As I understand it you receive two notices, one telling you about the change in status and another one with your actual interview date.

We've had some problems receiving mail in the past. Does anyone know if there's a number we can call to see if we've failed to receive these notices?

Did you receive the letter?

6 hours ago, MalachiPDX said:

Yep we have a interview date at the end of Nov. 

My was yesterday, I prepared more pictures with family and friends , ig screenshots, bank statements in the last 2 years together, insurance, copy o credit card together , copy of our license with the same address, the 3 last lease rent contract, 3 years of taxes together. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
15 hours ago, Crissgut said:

My was yesterday, I prepared more pictures with family and friends , ig screenshots, bank statements in the last 2 years together, insurance, copy o credit card together , copy of our license with the same address, the 3 last lease rent contract, 3 years of taxes together. 

Congrats! Did the interviewer look at your additional evidence? I planned on bringing up to date evidence , but the taxes they should have already and nothings changed? Its obviously better to over prepare then under prepare , but I don't want to bring a stack of papers they don't even glance at. 

3 hours ago, MalachiPDX said:

Congrats! Did the interviewer look at your additional evidence? I planned on bringing up to date evidence , but the taxes they should have already and nothings changed? Its obviously better to over prepare then under prepare , but I don't want to bring a stack of papers they don't even glance at. 

When I send the paper my lease renovation wasn't ready yet, so I printed again the last 3 years, for the interview I brought copy of 8 credit card together and I printed more statements from the bank account, and I printed instead of picture screenshots of my Instagram with family and friends and us as a couple o and we sent before just one year of taxes this time a brought 3.

3 hours ago, MalachiPDX said:

DSC_0487.JPG

I finally got an update on my case (which was received on June 27th, Nebraska Service Center). I have a biometrics appointment on November 13th! 😀

3 hours ago, Dowbs said:

I finally got an update on my case (which was received on June 27th, Nebraska Service Center). I have a biometrics appointment on November 13th! 😀

My application is through Nebraska Service Center too and I just received biometrics appointment for Nov 13th as well. Looks like we are on the same timeline :) 

22 minutes ago, tmac676767 said:

My application is through Nebraska Service Center too and I just received biometrics appointment for Nov 13th as well. Looks like we are on the same timeline :) 

So glad we're making progress - finally!! 😀

Edited by Dowbs
Added a word

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country:
Timeline
On 10/30/2019 at 7:57 AM, MalachiPDX said:

We got ours in 8 heh. Now its just interview prep. This process was much quicker then I anticipated. 

Same! When is your interview?

TIMELINE

31 May 2016 - legally married in Estonia, just the 2 of us
27 July 2016 - wedding ceremony & reception

USCIS Phase

08 September 2016 - I-130 sent to USCIS Chicago Lockbox (FILED FROM ABROAD)

14 September - I-130 received at Nebraska Service Center

16 September - NOA1 via e-mail

29 September - notice returned to USCIS because the Post Office could not deliver it

22 November - NOA1 finally received in the mail (in the US)

31 March 2017 - NOA 2 via e-mail, app and USCIS website

3 April - NOA 2 received in the mail (in the US)

11 April - Case Was Sent to Department of State 

NVC Phase

17 April - Case received by NVC

20 April - NVC case number assigned

21 April -  DS-261 Completed Online
25 April - Welcome e-mail received, AOS fee paid
27 April - IV fee Invoiced, IV fee paid
6 May - DS-260 Completed
10 May - AOS and IV package sent

15 May - Scan date

12 July - Case complete 😀
14 July - P4 Interview Letter

08 August - Medical

17 August - INTERVIEW - approved!
18 August - VISA ISSUED
23 August - Picked up the PASSPORT with the VISA inside

26 August - Immigrant Fee paid
18 September, 2017 - POE 

Removal Of Conditions

25 June, 2019 - ROC packet sent 
27 June - ROC packet delivered

On 11/1/2019 at 8:32 PM, tmac676767 said:

53 minutes ago, heyusa said:

Same! When is your interview?

Same here, our biometrics will be on Nov 15

53 minutes ago, rose michigan said:

Same here, our biometrics will be on Nov 15

Same for us Nov 15th. Detroit, maybe the same time 😊

I-129F sent- June 15

Lockbox received- June 16

Noa1- June 20

RFE- August 23

NOA2- September 1

NVC received- September 13

Case #- September 13

interview- October 31

POE- November 13

Married- November 23

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.