EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline
6 minutes ago, Knome said:

Processing time in USCIS site...i was randomly checking which all local offices have how much processing times...n i remember last week i saw few offices which r nearby seattle having less processing time...n now today m checking that those processing time got increased ..

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

San Antonio is still the same as before. Maybe it's a regional thing with the redistribution of cases from neighboring backlogged offices, like paxbika seemed to mention.

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days & AOS w/EAD and AP: 180 days

Spoiler

K1 Fiance Visa: 207 days                                                                                                                               AOS from K1 w/EAD and AP: 180 days

09/12/18: NOA1 old site (9/17 new site)                                                                                                     05/22/19: AOS package mailed to Chicago, IL

01/28/19: NOA2 new site (old site never changed)                                                                                   05/24/19: USCIS Received date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/19/19: NVC Received                                                                                                                                05/29/19: Notice date for AOS/EAD/AP

02/20/19: Case Number Assigned                                                                                                               06/19/19: Biometrics Appointment

04/05/19: Interview - APPROVED!                                                                                                                06/14/19: Biometrics Completed - walk in

04/08/19: CEAC-NIV Application Received                                                                                                 08/06/19: Ready to be Scheduled for Interview Status

04/09/19: CEAC-NIV Administrative Processing                                                                                       10/11/19: Interview Scheduled status

04/10/19: CEAC- Issued                                                                                                                                 11/05/19: EAD/AP approved

04/12/19: Visa in hand                                                                                                                                   11/16/19: EAD/AP card Received

04/30-5/1/19: POE via IAH - Houston, TX                                                                                                   11/18/19: AOS Interview - APPROVED! same day status change to Approved, then New Card being Produced

05/10/19: I Do's!                                                                                                                                               11/25/19: Green Card in Hand

ROC:                                                                                                                                                                  

08/20/21: Filed ROC

08/23/21: USCIS received package

08/25/21: Text received/Case # assigned

08/26/22: Case transferred to NBC for "speedy processing"

Citizenship:

08/22/22: Filed N-400 online

08/22/22: NOA1/Biometrics Reused                                                                                                           

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

They periodically review the performance of each office and adjust the times accordingly.   These other offices could recently been assigned a larger case load than previously and therefore the resulting longer times to clear.

June 2019  i485 backlog stats were published a couple of days ago 

I hope so too..i was checking tht if thr is any chance of our case to b transferred to some other local office bcz seattle has a very huge backlog ..so when i searched nearby local offices i found out thr processing time got same as seattle lol..i was dissappointed bcz last week i was seeing tht nearby offices have less processing time thn seattle 

Timeline
Just now, celie&joseph said:

San Antonio is still the same as before. Maybe it's a regional thing with the redistribution of cases from neighboring backlogged offices, like paxbika seemed to mention.

Yeah seems like for some local offices only than

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Knome said:

I hope so too..i was checking tht if thr is any chance of our case to b transferred to some other local office bcz seattle has a very huge backlog ..so when i searched nearby local offices i found out thr processing time got same as seattle lol..i was dissappointed bcz last week i was seeing tht nearby offices have less processing time thn seattle 

I have seen only one redistribution case being reported a few days ago.  It was out of Miami.   I hope to see more soon as we are still looking at 8 more months in Minneapolis 

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

I have seen only one redistribution case being reported a few days ago.  It was out of Miami.   I hope to see more soon as we are still looking at 8 more months in Minneapolis 

Tht makes more sense...

Could you pls share that link with me Of June 2019  i485 backlog stats

Timeline
Just now, Knome said:

Tht makes more sense...

Ok i got it n checked both quater's report thr is not much of change in pending cases...in all washington local offices

Finally, today is a good day.

My RFE cleared. status changed : Ready to be scheduled for an Interview

I've seen few people got interview's scheduled, are those completed or when is the time frame they scheduled interviews?

Timeline
Just now, Srinath06 said:

Finally, today is a good day.

My RFE cleared. status changed : Ready to be scheduled for an Interview

I've seen few people got interview's scheduled, are those completed or when is the time frame they scheduled interviews?

Congrats...those r random...some are getting interview scheduled in one week n some r waiting like me for one month now .. :(

but i have a gut feeling ur interview will be schedule soon :) may in coming two weeks 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Knome said:

Tht makes more sense...

Uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data

Scroll down.   Released 9/18

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

Uscis.gov/tools/reports-studies/immigration-forms-data

Scroll down.   Released 9/18

Thanks ...i checked it already thr is no major changes in any local offices i saw

Timeline
Just now, Knome said:

Thanks ...i checked it already thr is no major changes in any local offices i saw

Remember,  this is 90 day old data

YMMV

Timeline
Just now, payxibka said:

Remember,  this is 90 day old data

Yeah bt i was hoping thr would be transfer cases reflecting in thr already ..i think thy r jus picking up random cases to tranfer i guess...pure luck...sigh i have to wait as of existing time of seattle of 12 -20 months :( :(

Timeline
Just now, Knome said:

Yeah bt i was hoping thr would be transfer cases reflecting in thr already ..i think thy r jus picking up random cases to tranfer i guess...pure luck...sigh i have to wait as of existing time of seattle of 12 -20 months :( :(

Not a chance since the redistribution concept was released in May.  The government is not that quick 

YMMV

1 hour ago, payxibka said:

They periodically review the performance of each office and adjust the times accordingly.   These other offices could recently been assigned a larger case load than previously and therefore the resulting longer times to clear.

June 2019  i485 backlog stats were published a couple of days ago 

Uscis lady told me family AOS takes 6.5 to 12.5 months now 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, AmandaandChayne said:

Uscis lady told me family AOS takes 6.5 to 12.5 months now 

Depends on the field office    some shorter, some much longer 

YMMV

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.