EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
16 hours ago, Hirotoyoto said:

hello is anyone in georgia out of processing time? my wife's case is outside processing time already and the uscis keeps telling her to wait 30 days and keeps giving her a different reference number. we filed our case for AOS back in june

Have you submitted a “request for expedite “ ? If not , look it up on their website and do it ASAP.

Timeline
On 1/27/2020 at 9:00 AM, pinkitmake said:

Alorica is one too

Just checked our status this morning ~ his EAD comes in the mail today too!

Screenshot_20200127-095713_Firefox.jpg

Congrats!

Timeline
10 hours ago, raptora said:

Got our interview notice yesterday for Feb 25. 

Can't remember if I updated here, but we got our 485 NOA on June 4. 

We filed for AP/EAD on May 31, and it took us 5.3 months to approval; we took a trip to Vancouver to visit her family and it was pretty smooth. She did have to go through secondary but said it was easy, and it didn't take her very long. :)

Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Done this morning and card also being produced this afternoon. Happy to take a break from this. Just a word of encouragement to everyone- it really is just a formality if you are in a genuine relationship. No one is looking to confuse/intimidate you provided you have been truthful all along. We were done in 15 mins- basic yes/no questions on the 485 to confirm and then a couple of personal questions. Good Luck!

31 minutes ago, AAAA27 said:

Done this morning and card also being produced this afternoon. Happy to take a break from this. Just a word of encouragement to everyone- it really is just a formality if you are in a genuine relationship. No one is looking to confuse/intimidate you provided you have been truthful all along. We were done in 15 mins- basic yes/no questions on the 485 to confirm and then a couple of personal questions. Good Luck!

16 minutes ago, beloved_dingo said:

We had our interview this morning in Montgomery, AL. We got there at 9:45am and our appointment was scheduled for 10:30am. We were approved and out the door at 10:10am. Very easy all around, and we already got the update that New Card is Being Produced. 

Nothing we brought was even looked at, other than our IDs. The IO did take our evidence of bona-fide marriage and added it to the file, but it was clear they had pretty much made a decision beforehand. I even offered an updated I-864 since I've already filed my 2019 taxes but he said it wasn't necessary since my original I-864 had already been approved. As many people have said, it was the easiest part of this whole process. 

IMG_20200129_135128_164.jpg

Congratulations to both!!! Glad to hear that you both had pleasant experience at your interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

We got my husband's EAD in the mail today, but at the bottom it says "Not valid for re-entry"... Kind of stinks since we filed both together.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Poland
Timeline

Finally after RFE in October our interview is scheduled for Feb 25! 😭❤️❤️❤️

NOA1 6/20/19

RFE 10/15/2019

Interview 2/25/2020

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, beloved_dingo said:

We had our interview this morning in Montgomery, AL. We got there at 9:45am and our appointment was scheduled for 10:30am. We were approved and out the door at 10:10am. Very easy all around, and we already got the update that New Card is Being Produced. 

Nothing we brought was even looked at, other than our IDs. The IO did take our evidence of bona-fide marriage and added it to the file, but it was clear they had pretty much made a decision beforehand. I even offered an updated I-864 since I've already filed my 2019 taxes but he said it wasn't necessary since my original I-864 had already been approved. As many people have said, it was the easiest part of this whole process. 

IMG_20200129_135128_164.jpg

I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 hours ago, AAAA27 said:

Congratulations!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline

3 hours later from the ‘Ready to schedule interview’, we got the ‘Interview was scheduled’ update. 
Is this real?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.