EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Liflead said:

How long does it usually take to receive the card after the status changes to "Case is approved"? For EAD.

Sorry, I answered incorrectly! It didn't take 4 days, it took 7 days for mine. Still approximately a week then!

9 minutes ago, Spotify said:

Do you know where they're shipping it from?

They shipped mine from Lees Summit, MO. As stated above, I was wrong, it took 7 days for mine to arrive. I was provided a tracking number through USCIS Case Status four days after I received the "card in production" notification.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, KelsJosh said:

I recieved my Greencard yesterday!! 8 days after my Interview!! 

😊😊

Hoping everyone who is still waiting gets good news SOON!!!!

Congrats!

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
28 minutes ago, KelsJosh said:

😊😊

Congrats!!

23 hours ago, Liflead said:

How long does it usually take to receive the card after the status changes to "Case is approved"? For EAD.

I got both green card and EAD within 8 days after this status. 

green card in hand!!!!

1 hour ago, andreaam said:

When did you submitted the inquiry?? How long have you been waiting for an answer?? 
I really want to think positive but at this point I’m like whatever. I can’t do anything to solve it and making my hopes up is no really helping 

I submitted the inquiry last week on Monday,So its been 9 days I think.What is your local office.I don't know I hope we get our EADs some time this year because mid January will be 7.5 month

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Nadya said:

I got both green card and EAD within 8 days after this status. 

green card in hand!!!!

Great! But once you receive your GC the EAD becomes irrelevant. Such a waste of time and resources if they are sending both the card at the same time or with hardly any time gap between them. 🙄 Why can't they approve the EAD faster and keep working on the GC application. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 hours ago, cardia said:

Ohh, a scrapbook seems like such a good idea, honestly, if only to take your mind off things. I just finalized everything today. It's so much work to ensure that you've got everything, I wish I started right from when we got married! LOL

I know, me too! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, babie said:

I submitted the inquiry last week on Monday,So its been 9 days I think.What is your local office.I don't know I hope we get our EADs some time this year because mid January will be 7.5 month

Queens, NY. I really wish the same. But I don’t know at this point. We will see. 

EAD approved! FINALLY! (AP status still says received even though applied for a combo card).

Just in time for our interview which is tomorrow at the Queens, NY office (we live in Manhattan but were luckily transferred to the Queens office)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, KelsJosh said:

😊😊

Congrats! Did they ask you to provide new medical examination?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
11 hours ago, Sifou.kate said:

Congrats! Did they ask you to provide new medical examination?

Thank you! No they didn't, I had mine done in March of this year so I am within the 1 year!  They did look to make sure I had my Medical paper included though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Argentina
Timeline
1 hour ago, Hirotoyoto said:

hi everyone,

we had an rfe back in august and still haven't heard anything back. has anyone who had an rfe heard anything back?

Had mine in September 12 and still nothing. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.