EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Nwoke said:

EAD in hand!!!

The moment we're all waiting for!!! Congratulations!!!

23 hours ago, Eric&Mirella said:

I received my letter!!my interview  is on December 16. So excited and nervous at the same time. 😊

Congratulations! Super excited for you, @Eric&Mirella.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 minute ago, cardia said:

Congratulations! Super excited for you, @Eric&Mirella.

Thank you!!! Good luck on your upcoming interview 😊

4 minutes ago, Eric&Mirella said:

Thank you!!! Good luck on your upcoming interview 😊

I think all San Diego filers end up at the same USCIS office for the interview, right? I'll let you know how my interview goes and update you on what they end up taking as evidence.

Timeline
2 hours ago, cardia said:

I think all San Diego filers end up at the same USCIS office for the interview, right? I'll let you know how my interview goes and update you on what they end up taking as evidence.

Awesome thanks 😊 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 11/12/2019 at 5:23 PM, ds2 said:

I requested expedite for my EAD based on severe financial loss, I gave the reasoning that I have credit card bills and rent to pay and it's difficult to do so without a job, I heard back today and they are requesting me to fax a pending job offer. What should I do? I don't have a pending job offer? Should I not send anything and wait for it to get approved as per the normal processing or should I send my credit card bills and rent receipts? Any advice is welcome!

Just follow the suggestions you were given on the other thread and hopefully things will start turning up soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

Has anyone who has gotten an RFE had any update? We are on day 20 now of the 30 day inquiry because they went past the 60 days to respond. Not having any news is so frustrating 😣

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, pinkitmake said:

Has anyone who has gotten an RFE had any update? We are on day 20 now of the 30 day inquiry because they went past the 60 days to respond. Not having any news is so frustrating 😣

RFE on what ? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
11 minutes ago, CharleneB said:

RFE on what ? 

Anything really ~ ours was because I didn't send my husband's 2nd birth certificate ~ I'm just wondering if anyone who has gotten an rfe has had their case updated

1 hour ago, pinkitmake said:

Anything really ~ ours was because I didn't send my husband's 2nd birth certificate ~ I'm just wondering if anyone who has gotten an rfe has had their case updated

I haven't got their response yet as well,I raises an SR on Tuesday.And it still says SR not assigned to am officer for processing.So frustrating.Am thinking of calling today and talking to tier 2

Just now, babie said:

I haven't got their response yet as well,I raises an SR on Tuesday.And it still says SR not assigned to am officer for processing.So frustrating.Am thinking of calling today and talking to tier 2.I hope they send us interview notice instead of ready to schedule interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

I had my interview today in the Los Angeles field office and my experience was definitely not very good. The IO had a very thick accent that made it very difficult for my husband and I to understand his questions. We initially went in together and was sworn in, gave joint documents, did the yes/no questions from the i-485 form. Asked about birthdays and date of marriage. After this, he told us to wait outside and then asked us in separately.

At the end of it all, we received a ‘continue notice’ from the IO stating our case still needs to be reviewed. Not the experience we were hoping for. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Minji said:

I had my interview today in the Los Angeles field office and my experience was definitely not very good. The IO had a very thick accent that made it very difficult for my husband and I to understand his questions. We initially went in together and was sworn in, gave joint documents, did the yes/no questions from the i-485 form. Asked about birthdays and date of marriage. After this, he told us to wait outside and then asked us in separately.

At the end of it all, we received a ‘continue notice’ from the IO stating our case still needs to be reviewed. Not the experience we were hoping for. 

My friend in Puerto Rico received the same letter and she got her green card 8 days later. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Nice to see movement on all your cases---a little jealous (not gonna lie) but happy too :) Stone clod silence from the Montgomery office. Maybe someday they will think of us and perhaps the EAD will progress too. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.