EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Guys,may I ask when should I expect my appointment letter? When did you receive yours? I’ve had some issues with missing mail from my bank, so I need to keep an eye on my mailbox. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
5 hours ago, Eric&Mirella said:

Guys,may I ask when should I expect my appointment letter? When did you receive yours? I’ve had some issues with missing mail from my bank, so I need to keep an eye on my mailbox. 

Mine took about 5-7 business days to arrive. 

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

On 11/10/2019 at 11:19 PM, Joyoussinger said:

Thank you!

@Joyoussinger....

Do you have any movement on your EAD yet???

Just got notification that "New Card is being produced"....

Nothing on the I-485 though.... 🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

Nevertheless I'm grateful to God for little progress 🙌🏾🙏

16 minutes ago, DISCERNING said:

@Joyoussinger....

Any one with RFE got their interview scheduled?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
12 hours ago, Eric&Mirella said:

I received mine in like 5 business days. Usually filers receive it within a week :) Did you sign up for informed delivery? It may help you.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

We just had the interview and it went really good, the guy was really nice and said he had to go over our stuff and my status changed to " initial review"

Anyone else get that? Sort of suprised we didn't get the " recommended for approval" lol.

He said everything looks good but he has to look over all the evidence. Is that normal?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
10 minutes ago, KelsJosh said:

We just had the interview and it went really good, the guy was really nice and said he had to go over our stuff and my status changed to " initial review"

Anyone else get that? Sort of suprised we didn't get the " recommended for approval" lol.

He said everything looks good but he has to look over all the evidence. Is that normal?

Yes that's normal, I was even given a slip of paper that stated my case needed to undergo a review. The IO told me that this is normal and to treat it like a receipt for the interview. 2 days later my card was being produced. Congrats!

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Ethan & Shannon said:

Yes that's normal, I was even given a slip of paper that stated my case needed to undergo a review. The IO told me that this is normal and to treat it like a receipt for the interview. 2 days later my card was being produced. Congrats!

Okay awesome lol, hopefully I get some good news soon! Congrats to you two as well!! 😁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
2 hours ago, DISCERNING said:

@Joyoussinger....

Nothing yet on the EAD, but congratulations on your notice! These little milestones are so exciting!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
3 hours ago, sashsash said:

I received mine in like 5 business days. Usually filers receive it within a week :) Did you sign up for informed delivery? It may help you.

I did, and it showed up today on my daily digest email. 

Edited by Eric&Mirella

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
On 11/9/2019 at 10:28 PM, Chris&Ale said:

AOS INTERVIEW DOCUMENTS

For those who went to their AOS interview already, how did you organize everything?

I started putting everything into a binder but recalled they don't allow metal in the building.

Any suggestions? Manila folders? Other ideas?

Thanks in advance!!

I brought a regular folder like this and there was no problem.

PicsArt_11-12-04.36.21.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline

Hello everyone! I just found out something useful that I didn't know so maybe it will be useful to you as well. You can sign up for USPS informed delivery on their website. It requires confirming your identity by phone number or they'll send you a code by mail(which worked in my case- number may not work). Once you do that they'll send you email every morning with the picture of letters you're supposed to receive that day. I think it's very helpful and I wish I knew that earlier. 

Also for those people that are bored while I was on my last month of waiting before the interview I signed up for a lot of free samples and free product programs to receive by mail to review. It made the time pass by faster. Maybe it's something you might want to do.

I hope that information can help someone.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I requested expedite for my EAD based on severe financial loss, I gave the reasoning that I have credit card bills and rent to pay and it's difficult to do so without a job, I heard back today and they are requesting me to fax a pending job offer. What should I do? I don't have a pending job offer? Should I not send anything and wait for it to get approved as per the normal processing or should I send my credit card bills and rent receipts? Any advice is welcome!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.