EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, cardia said:

Not the person you quoted, but wanted to give you my experience -- I checked the SSN box too, and got my Social Security card in the mail 14 days after I received my EAD card. So no, you don't need to apply separately! Though if it takes a while, if you haven't received it in 3-4 weeks after you've been approved/received your EAD card, then I'd give SSA a call

Thx a lot for your help

I received my Ead today it was supposed to be a combo card but they only gave me Ead

It said i cant use it for renetry to the us

5 minutes ago, Sifou.kate said:

Thx a lot for your help

I received my Ead today it was supposed to be a combo card but they only gave me Ead

It said i cant use it for renetry to the us

Did you receive any notices or updates online at all for the AP application? I got an approval notice for both my EAD and AP applications in the mail, and the online tracker has both approvals noted.

Timeline
1 hour ago, cardia said:

Did you receive any notices or updates online at all for the AP application? I got an approval notice for both my EAD and AP applications in the mail, and the online tracker has both approvals noted.

I only recieved ead approval notice , ap status is still case received , but im not very worried about it because my green card interview is on December 4th

Im just surprised that they didnt include it

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sifou.kate said:

I only recieved ead approval notice , ap status is still case received , but im not very worried about it because my green card interview is on December 4th

It is odd it didn't include AP. They must have only processed your EAD which is strange because they're commonly processed together. Either way, good luck at your interview!

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ethan & Shannon said:

It is odd it didn't include AP. They must have only processed your EAD which is strange because they're commonly processed together. Either way, good luck at your interview!

Thank you

Have u received your ssn?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
7 hours ago, cardia said:

My husband bought our cars secondhand through a private cash sale and I don't drive, so my advice may not be 100% applicable to your situation. Upon purchase of the cars, we completed a transfer of title. I've linked the CA DMV site, as we're both in CA. If you look at the back of your car title, it should have a section titled for "Application for Transfer by New Owner." That's what we've filled out for both cars and submitted to the DMV.

As far as I'm aware, CA doesn't appear to have any stringent requirements about who to gets to own a car, it just has to be registered correctly and with fees paid as appropriate. Filling out the transfer of title was sufficient enough to get it registered under both of our names. Did they tell you why they believed it was better to not be added to the car registration until you got your green card?

They said it had to do with the loan, and APR %. Since my husband was able to get a low apr during the credit check. 

10 minutes ago, Eric&Mirella said:

They said it had to do with the loan, and APR %. Since my husband was able to get a low apr during the credit check. 

Ah, then I'd just let it go for now then. It's just one piece of evidence, no big deal especially as it's just a car title.

2 minutes ago, Eric&Mirella said:

Not trying to be dramatic,but please tell me my poor eyes without contacts 

are seeing things correctly 🤣 

OMG I'm freaking out because I'm so not prepared. 

IMG_20191107_231822.jpg

And congratulations! I remember you were concerned about your case's progress. Thank goodness you don't have to wait anymore!

4 hours ago, Sifou.kate said:

Yeah, I'd just let it go then, it's probably a processing error but your interview is so soon anyway. Good luck, by the way!

Timeline
12 minutes ago, cardia said:

Ah, then I'd just let it go for now then. It's just one piece of evidence, no big deal especially as it's just a car title.

And congratulations! I remember you were concerned about your case's progress. Thank goodness you don't have to wait anymore!

Thank you so much, your timeline helped me a lot. 💜

3 minutes ago, Eric&Mirella said:

Thank you so much, your timeline helped me a lot. 💜

I'm so happy and excited for you! Ah, here's to hoping that we both have our green cards in hand by the end of the year! Also, I heard from my lawyer that the San Diego officers are quite nice.

Timeline
1 hour ago, cardia said:

I'm so happy and excited for you! Ah, here's to hoping that we both have our green cards in hand by the end of the year! Also, I heard from my lawyer that the San Diego officers are quite nice.

Fingers crossed 🤞🏼🤞🏼. The only nightmare I can think of is finding a parking spot in downtown lol 

Green cars in hands since yesterday🎉

po Atlanta

file June 13

Ead combo card never arrived

interview on October 30

approval on October 31

p.s: after the interview my status never changed until the day my card was collected by Usps , só for thoses in same situation try to use “ask Emma” it was very helpful.

i wish you all, who’s still waiting, to keep faith..and good luck..  for those who already receive any card:congratulations !!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
9 hours ago, Sifou.kate said:

Thank you

Have u received your ssn?

Yes 

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Getting more and more nervous my interview is in 10 days. In addition to everything required our additional evidence is:

1.water bill in joint names

2. 3 bank accounts in joint names

3. Multiple photos of family events, trips together 

4. Joint pension plan letter 

5. Joint car loan

6. Car title in both names

7. Husband health insurance covering me 

8. Bank letter English one addressed to me just in my name 

9. Trip itineraries detailing we both went together

10. Phone bill showing my number on it too as it’s a phone plan my husband has 

hope that’s enough as we only have one joint bill and we can’t add me to the mortgage cos we would have to remortgage 

Edited by AmandaandChayne

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.