EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Eric&Mirella said:

Hi everyone so today I received an email from USCIS regarding my expedite request. I guess it was denied? It said that I never provided evidence for my expedite. I talk to an agent 2 times after I did the expedite and asked for instructions but they always said that I had to wait for an email with instructions. Email that never came *sigh* 

My status looks like this. I'm sad :(

IMG_20191105_055925.jpg

I would say this means that you're expedite was approved and you should get your EAD/AP soon, I filed for an expedite on Oct 23 and never got these updates, I got an email saying the following:

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need.

What reason did you give for your expedite in addition to saying Severe Financial Loss? 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I think that you have read too much into the top (final) message dated 1/5/19. All it says is that they completed their review of your request (period). It says nothing about approval or denial of your expedite request.

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
17 minutes ago, ds2 said:

I would say this means that you're expedite was approved and you should get your EAD/AP soon, I filed for an expedite on Oct 23 and never got these updates, I got an email saying the following:

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need.

What reason did you give for your expedite in addition to saying Severe Financial Loss? 

My email stated the same. I just talked to an agent on Emma and the person I talked to when I first did the expedite never asked me for reasons , in fact,I asked her if I needed to explain my reasons on why I required such things she said that nothing was needed. I didn't explain too much because she even showed no interest in listening to me and kept muting me.

The agent today told me to do a second request. 

The agent I just talked to said that it appeared I didn't make any comments. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

PS if you're planning to request an expedite, extend and explain with every detail. 

Edited by Eric&Mirella

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Eric&Mirella said:

My email stated the same. I just talked to an agent on Emma and the person I talked to when I first did the expedite never asked me for reasons , in fact,I asked her if I needed to explain my reasons on why I required such things she said that nothing was needed. I didn't explain too much because she even showed no interest in listening to me and kept muting me.

The agent I just talked to said that it appeared I didn't make any comments. 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

PS if you're planning to request an expedite, extend and explain with every detail. 

True, maybe I didn't explain in detail my reason to expedite. I talked to emma and the person said that at this point they are not able to expedite, which is not what they told you and I never saw these updates so I'm pretty sure your request to expedite, any idea how much you have to wait before you can file for another expedite request?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Pitaya said:

I think that you have read too much into the top (final) message dated 1/5/19. All it says is that they completed their review of your request (period). It says nothing about approval or denial of your expedite request.

I understand that, that's why I was asking . I don't know how the updates look like and what they're supposed to mean. 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, ds2 said:

True, maybe I didn't explain in detail my reason to expedite. I talked to emma and the person said that at this point they are not able to expedite, which is not what they told you and I never saw these updates so I'm pretty sure your request to expedite, any idea how much you have to wait before you can file for another expedite request?

You have to wait 5 days. For what the agent told me today, is important to prepare beforehand and give a very detailed explanation. Because they're now checking the reasons you give prior to checking the case.  I did a letter (to organize my thoughts lol) explaining why I needed to and while I tried to explain I was always interrupted 😑

Edit: I was told to wait 5 days and request again. So, yep it was denied. 

Edited by Eric&Mirella

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline

Ead status changed to Card Was Mailed To Me ,, How long does it take from that point till i recieve it

Thank you

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sifou.kate said:

Ead status changed to Card Was Mailed To Me ,, How long does it take from that point till i recieve it

Thank you

Mine took 3 business days.

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Ethan & Shannon said:

Mine took 3 business days.

Thank you

Its been 7 days since the status changed to New card is being produced

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sifou.kate said:

Thank you

Its been 7 days since the status changed to New card is being produced

No worries, yeah it was around 3 business days from the 'card was mailed to me' status. Congrats!

K1 Visa Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/00/2019    Interview approved!

04/01/2019    Visa issued

04/02/2019    Visa received in mail

04/06/2019    POE

05/04/2019    Wedding

Adjustment Of Status Timeline [Approved]

Spoiler

05/31/2019    I-485, I-131 and I-765 sent

06/10/2019    NOA1 (electronic) & check cashed

06/11/2019    NOA1 hard copies

07/05/2019    Biometrics walk-in

09/30/2019    Interview scheduled (electronic notification)

10/23/2019    EAD/AP approved

11/00/2019    AOS Interview approved!

11/08/2019    Green card is being produced

11/16/2019    Green card in hand

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Ethan & Shannon said:

No worries, yeah it was around 3 business days from the 'card was mailed to me' status. Congrats!

Thank you for your help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline
22 hours ago, babie said:

Congulatulations to all of you seeing progress!

Any june filler who replied to RFE and have got interview letter yet?

Not us ~ we submitted an inquiry because the 60 days had passed, so now we have to wait the 30 days for that 🥺

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
3 minutes ago, AFA said:

Guys! I'm freaking out cause I'm so happy! I was feeling very impatient and little down cause didn't receive any update on my green card while knowing others do day after the interview. So without expecting any news I talked to representative on emma chat and found out my card was mailed to me on 11/01 and after checking the tracking number they provided it turns out I'll have the green card in my hands tomorrow! 😁😁

Congratulations!!! And good vibes to everyone who are still waiting for an interview date and those of us that have an interview date and are getting ready!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Poland
Timeline
59 minutes ago, AFA said:

Guys! I'm freaking out cause I'm so happy! I was feeling very impatient and little down cause didn't receive any update on my green card while knowing others do day after the interview. So without expecting any news I talked to representative on emma chat and found out my card was mailed to me on 11/01 and after checking the tracking number they provided it turns out I'll have the green card in my hands tomorrow! 😁😁

Update: after refreshing the page it said usps tried to deliver and left the notice. They didn't so I had to reschedule delivery for tomorrow. Still good.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.