EandS2019

June 2019 AOS Filers

2,825 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Some YouTube videos  unintentionally left out their type of visa prior AOS/EAD applications and I can understand the confusion of applicants looking for guidance on the platform.Thanks to Visa Journey for creating a medium on which new ( and  intending) applicants can seek  ideas  and suggestions while present and past applicants are always ready to offer solutions based on their firsthand experiences.Kudos to everyone for keeping the community alive!

Timeline
4 minutes ago, kabney110 said:

We had our AOS interview in OKC today, we were approved! I've posted details on our timeline of questions asked and documents we gave them. All in all, it was the easiest part of this whole long journey.

Congrats!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
On 10/22/2019 at 1:26 PM, Sarah G said:

Attended the field office in Oklahoma City today for interview. Turns out they didn't have my I-130, which is still in Nebraska, so they couldn't interview us. So now we continue waiting while they get it, and then reschedule the interview. So bitterly disappointed. 

That's so frustrating! I'm so sorry that happened!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Tampa is my local Field Office.

AOS filed- June 25th

Biometrics- July 23rd

Fingerprints completed -July 24th

NBC is processing it. No NEW UPDATES :(

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Pb Palumbo said:

AOS filed- June 25th

Biometrics- July 23rd

We are in the same boat - the waiting game :

Local office: Houston

Benefits center : NBC

AOS/EAD Received on : June 27th

Bio metrics completed:  July 18th

Case is ready to be scheduled : September 4th

waiting .................

Let's see what happens within next month - November

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, Pb Palumbo said:

AOS filed- June 25th

Biometrics- July 23rd

We did fingerprints two weeks before you, hopefully your status will change soon.

09/15/21 Filed I-751 package

09/16/21 Package received at USCIS lockbox

09/18/21 Fees charged to credit card. Case number assigned

09/23/21 I-797 Extension received (24 months)

10/25/21 Received Biometrics Waiver Letter (Dated 10/21/21)

12/28/22  Case Transferred To Another Office

01/12/23 Case Approved

09/16/22 Filed N400 online

09/23/2022 NOA and Biometrics letters received 

01/11/2023 Interview (combo N400/I751)

01/11/2023 Naturalization was Approved

01/12/2023 Oath Ceremony. Certificate of Naturalization was issued

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Algeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, CharleneB said:

We are in the same boat - the waiting game :

Local office: Houston

Benefits center : NBC

AOS/EAD Received on : June 27th

Bio metrics completed:  July 18th

Case is ready to be scheduled : September 4th

waiting .................

Let's see what happens within next month - November

Wichita, Kansas

Similar timeline

Case is ready to be scheduled for interview since the 5th of september

Timeline
54 minutes ago, Sifou.kate said:

Wichita, Kansas

Similar timeline

Case is ready to be scheduled for interview since the 5th of september

Interesting, I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed 🤞, buy more pop corn and enjoy the show :)

Wanted to check in -- I'm anxiously waiting for my interview notice! I have a full, detailed timeline, but I'll just provide a brief overview here. We filed at NBC, and our local office is in San Diego, CA.

Jun 5 -- USCIS received application

Jul 2 -- Biometrics appointment

Aug 22 -- Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Sep 30 -- EAD/AP approved

Oct 18 -- Interview was scheduled

Anyone know when I might receive my interview notice? This entire process has been so brain-space-consuming. 😟

Timeline
1 minute ago, cardia said:

Wanted to check in -- I'm anxiously waiting for my interview notice! I have a full, detailed timeline, but I'll just provide a brief overview here. We filed at NBC, and our local office is in San Diego, CA.

Jun 5 -- USCIS received application

Jul 2 -- Biometrics appointment

Aug 22 -- Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview

Sep 30 -- EAD/AP approved

Oct 18 -- Interview was scheduled

Anyone know when I might receive my interview notice? This entire process has been so brain-space-consuming. 😟

It's usually within a week.

3 minutes ago, CharleneB said:

It's usually within a week.

Hoping so! That's what I've been seeing. It's been 5 USPS business days. I just hate the idea that something might go wrong now, like we never receive the notice or something and miss the interview.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, cardia said:

Hoping so! That's what I've been seeing. It's been 5 USPS business days. I just hate the idea that something might go wrong now, like we never receive the notice or something and miss the interview.

I guess you will have to be checking your mail everyday then. I signed up to USPS informed delivery and I get notification of all USPS incoming mail via email at least 2 days before it's  eventually delivered. Your waiting game is almost over ....good luck with your interview :)

4 minutes ago, CharleneB said:

I guess you will have to be checking your mail everyday then. I signed up to USPS informed delivery and I get notification of all USPS incoming mail via email at least 2 days before it's  eventually delivered. Your waiting game is almost over ....good luck with your interview :)

Haha, I signed up for Informed Delivery just last night after getting fed up with waiting! I didn't know we received advanced notification of mail through that, though, I thought it was just whatever was getting delivered that day. Good to know, and thank you. Good luck to you, too!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.