TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,388 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/29/2019 at 2:54 AM, Rashid patras said:

Every applicant passes one year of his ds260 need to update if nothing has change during year like your address, number etc etc leave it like this and submit again and seems your husband AP has finished that's why they ask for fresh medical. 

Our ds260 was filled out in 2017 and it still has never reopened for us to update.   Even after a second interview they only requested the ds5535.   Our ds260 has still been untouched.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Our ds260 was filled out in 2017 and it still has never reopened for us to update.   Even after a second interview they only requested the ds5535.   Our ds260 has still been untouched.

Interesting. Ours opened exactly a year after interview.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
34 minutes ago, MZe said:

Interesting. Ours opened exactly a year after interview.

My sister and her family f3 category opened her ds260 exactly after one year. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Anyone have any updates?

Our case updated again today (just the date) on its own for the first time since July 25th.  We are so hopeful every time this happens...fingers crossed we hear something soon.

Assalam o Alaikum,  My case also today updated by own after a since July 16th. When a date change its like a new Hope and more energetic for soon case will be complete. INSHA ALLAH 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

My sister and her family f3 category opened her ds260 exactly after one year. 

I was thinking because they had me send in a ds5535 they did not need the ds260 updated at that time but we will see in October if it updates then since it will be one year after my second interview.

3 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Assalam o Alaikum,  My case also today updated by own after a since July 16th. When a date change its like a new Hope and more energetic for soon case will be complete. INSHA ALLAH 

Yes it is very disappointing seeing the same date day after day.  When it finally changes it puts us in temporary good mood.  lol

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

I was thinking because they had me send in a ds5535 they did not need the ds260 updated at that time but we will see in October if it updates then since it will be one year after my second interview.

Yes it is very disappointing seeing the same date day after day.  When it finally changes it puts us in temporary good mood.  lol

My faith when ALLAH SUBHAN TALLALLAH want then we will be see final Issued. Just keep patience and hope and make prays. 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Rkhan@123 said:

My faith when ALLAH SUBHAN TALLALLAH want then we will be see final Issued. Just keep patience and hope and make prays. 

@Ahmed&Fredawhen did you get Ds5535 after 2nd interview and how about any case update its a long long time now, I wish and pray your long AP finish soon. On 13 they ask me to send fresh valid passport which I sent yesterday and mail says once we receive, we will then schedule you for an oath and fingerprint, now let's see when they call for it. Pls keep me in your prayers. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
13 hours ago, Rashid patras said:

I am so sorry, this AP and Ds5535 making life difficult for people it's so frustrating and no one knows when this going to over they never keeps applicant on loop, anyways that's good if you found someone to explain him better. Good luck. 

Thank you. Best of luck. Prayers for everyone here.😊

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Rashid patras said:

@Ahmed&Fredawhen did you get Ds5535 after 2nd interview and how about any case update its a long long time now, I wish and pray your long AP finish soon. On 13 they ask me to send fresh valid passport which I sent yesterday and mail says once we receive, we will then schedule you for an oath and fingerprint, now let's see when they call for it. Pls keep me in your prayers. 

We received the ds5535 a few days after our second interview and sent it back the following day.  We have had about 22 updates but only 11 were without an inquiry.   Twice they were back to back (3 in a row and 2 in a row) but then stopped again.

Timeline
20 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Today again my case updated. In 2 days continuously updated lets see what happen. May ALLAH bless all of them who re waiting for visa approval. Ameen 

2 hours ago, Rkhan@123 said:

Today again my case updated. In 2 days continuously updated lets see what happen. May ALLAH bless all of them who re waiting for visa approval. Ameen 

Ameen 🤲🏻

Update on our ir5 cases. finally we got visa yesterday after exactly 19 months. Case updated a couple of times back in may and ir form also got reopened for social media account information. A month later we got email to submit updated medical and pictures. It took close to 2 months after that to get interview call and finally visa is issued yesterday. 

4 hours ago, mabobine said:

Update on our ir5 cases. finally we got visa yesterday after exactly 19 months. Case updated a couple of times back in may and ir form also got reopened for social media account information. A month later we got email to submit updated medical and pictures. It took close to 2 months after that to get interview call and finally visa is issued yesterday. 

Congratulations 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 What's your visa?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.