TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,388 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 5/24/2019 at 2:33 AM, MZR said:

We haven't received an email to resubmit but when checking the ceac website it states that our case has been reopened because updates are required so we have to resubmit the forms. 

Hi, Did you also submit the documents (Supporting documents) after you resubmit the DS-260?

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
22 hours ago, kab34 said:

Was your case reopened? Did you re-submitted the form? Did you also submit documents again? 

I don't know if they open our case. We did not submit anymore documents or form.

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

After requesting a second medical and making us wait about 50 days, it updated today, it says "returned to NVC

I guess it's not meant to be. I am just really numb right now.... if you were going to reject someone don't make them wait a fuk*** 10 months after the interview 

Ohhh God no way , this is unbelievable, I am so sorry and sad to hear this it's almost took 2 years since you start this process and now it's back to square. God be with you and make this journey easy for both of you. Why don't you petition for Cr1.

3 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

After requesting a second medical and making us wait about 50 days, it updated today, it says "returned to NVC

I guess it's not meant to be. I am just really numb right now.... if you were going to reject someone don't make them wait a fuk*** 10 months after the interview 

Dearest sister I know it's  a very very difficult time for you guys and nothing would make you feel better but don't give up get married and file CR1 k1 has a relatively low approval rate that way at least you'll be sure that sooner or later you'll end up getting the visa for your partner.

Dearest sister I know it's  a very very difficult time for you guys and nothing would make you feel better but don't give up get married and file CR1 k1 has a relatively low approval rate that way at least you'll be sure that sooner or later you'll end up getting the visa for your partner. May Allah help you get through this soon try to visit your fiance stay positive keep praying. 

Don’t give up.... your visa is on it way. Remember we plan but Allah’s plan is better. I’ll be praying for you and everyone waiting to be reunited with their loved one.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

OMG!  I'm so very sorry...I don't understand why they ask for an updated medical to return it.  This is the second time I've seen Islamabad do this.  Praying for you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Sorry to hear this. but you never know tomorrow it could say Admin Processing again then inshallah Issued. This could also be a glitch in the system. Reach out to NVC and send an Inquiry to the embassy. I don't think they will reject it or else they wouldn't have asked for another medical. Inshallah praying hard for you guys ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

OMG!  I'm so very sorry...I don't understand why they ask for an updated medical to return it.  This is the second time I've seen Islamabad do this.  Praying for you!

Yeah I remember there  was someone else who's case was returned to Nvc after second medical but not sure if it was k1

First thank you so much to everyone here. You are all ma sha allah amazing and supportive people. Thank you for your duas and kind words. They are definitely not wasted. 

My fiance and I were really upstet but we are calm and our hearts are at peace. I verified our situation through my senator. Anyone who is stuck in the process or may become stuck and read this, i just want you to know don't lose hope, this is a small hurdle that we will get over. There is a reason behind this denial maybe to save us from a bigger catastrophe down the line concerning adjustment of status etc. Plan is to go to pakistan, get married, and apply for cr1. According to them, my fiance doesn't qualify for k1 visa category, i think we might be too married for them because our relationship although very halal still very out of norms of the Pakistani culture. And they just needed a reason since the current administration has established and upheld severe scrutiny laws. I am glad for this reason because Allah will make it easier for us the rest of the journey and i will pray and continue to pray for all of you my brothers and sisters that you are soon reunited with your loved ones and don't have to face what we faced. Dont let the broken US immigration system define and rule your life. Live your life and always always hope for the best. Because i still have hope and still very determined. 

Remember me in your prayers. ❤❤❤

Edited by Sarac9

4 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

First thank you so much to everyone here. You are all ma sha allah amazing and supportive people. Thank you for your duas and kind words. They are definitely not wasted. 

My fiance and I were really upstet but we are calm and our hearts are at peace. I verified our situation through my senator. Anyone who is stuck in the process or may become stuck and read this, i just want you to know don't lose hope, this is a small hurdle that we will get over. There is a reason behind this denial maybe to save us from a bigger catastrophe down the line concerning adjustment of status etc. Plan is to go to pakistan, get married, and apply for cr1. According to them, my fiance doesn't qualify for k1 visa category, i think we might be too married for them because our relationship although very halal still very out of norms of the Pakistani culture. And they just needed a reason since the current administration has established and upheld severe scrutiny laws. I am glad for this reason because Allah will make it easier for us the rest of the journey and i will pray and continue to pray for all of you my brothers and sisters that you are soon reunited with your loved ones and don't have to face what we faced. Dont let the broken US immigration system define and rule your life. Live your life and always always hope for the best. Because i still have hope and still very determined. 

Remember me in your prayers. ❤❤❤

Yes! Don’t give up and keep moving forward. I’ll be praying for you and everyone waiting to be together with their loved one. 🤲🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.