TBoneTX

Form DS-5535 "Supplemental Questions for Visa Applicants" -- Part 2

1,388 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

Amen mine has never updated on it's own after 4 times in 3 weeks after the interview let's see 

When did u have yr Interview and where ? Did you get questionnaire after interview 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

Last week of Feb 2019 at Islamabad got email questionnaire the next week.i was only asked for marriage evidence which I showed but CO told me to upload and said it's gonna take a few more months. When I received the email I realized few can be an understatement lol.

Right so it's been 3 months since you had interview, end of the Interview I did ask same question to consular officer he replied it can take few months. So you didn't have any updates since you submit docs or ds5535 . Don't worry your case is very clear hope you will get some good news. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Sagittarius said:

I had 3 updates very frequent after I submitted the email questionnaire. 

Yeah I had 2 after submitting questionnaire.have you ever travelled out of pak.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

But again ppl with no travel histories have gotten it too so you can never be sure why you get it probably cause its common in your home country 

Yeah you right don't exactly know what criteria does consul officer follows to serve questionnaire and wait applicants for months and months.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sagittarius said:

Things will happen when they have to there's a time for everything which may vary from the timeline v create for ourselves so better leave it to Allah n enjoy

That's what we all doing , it's a wait game.

Some days are harder, 

Just got off facetime with my fiance, he had a melt down... 

His family is not even in Pakistan, everyone is abroad and he is by himself. It's been more than year since he moved back to Pakistan..we thought it may not take as long as it's taking... 

How do you say to someone you love very much that inshallah it's gonna be alright. My belief hasn't  been broken, i still have hope but how do you keep pushing..

Thank you for listening 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Some days are harder, 

His family is not even in Pakistan, everyone is abroad and he is by himself. It's been more than year since he moved back to Pakistan..we thought it may not take as long as it's taking... 

How do you say to someone you love very much that inshallah it's gonna be alright. My belief hasn't  been broken, i still have hope but how do you keep pushing..

Thank you for listening 

It's been 21 months since my husband has been in AP. Things seem to fall apart and the excitement doesn't last about being together but you tend to hold on and talk on the phone/video call just to keep each other calm. The key is to stop thinking about it and make it an every day thing. what keeps me and my husband sane is that we both know I get to visit him for three weeks every year :D .

1 hour ago, Sarac9 said:

Some days are harder, 

Thank you for listening 

I'm so so sorry my dear was he in the US? Where is his family if they're somewhere else probably he can visit or why don't you guys plan a trip go somewhere meet can u visit him in Pak over eid?

1 hour ago, Waiting forever said:

It's been 21 months since my husband has been in AP. Things seem to fall apart and the excitement doesn't last about being together but you tend to hold on and talk on the phone/video call just to keep each other calm. The key is to stop thinking about it and make it an every day thing. what keeps me and my husband sane is that we both know I get to visit him for three weeks every year :D .

I love your positive attitude I went nuts thinking I went be with my husband forever yet but now I have stopped obsessing over this thing Alhamdulillah. Things may not happen according to our timeline but Allah has chosen perfect timing for everything and we have to trust GOD's decision. Think of ppl who didn't get an approval what they would have gone through think of ppl who are suffering more than us. I know it's impossible to be positive I have been severely depressed myself for the past year but just now is when we need to strengthen our faith the most.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.