dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Yes the Rep just confirmed they are done with June. But as we know they are never really done cause someone will end up with a June interview. I don’t understand their scheduling system. But anyway she said they will start beginning of June giving out interviews for July. 

When is your CC date, mines is May 3rd. I was really hoping for a June interview. I’ll be in DR May 31 to June 11. 

Our CC date is May 20. I'm really hoping to get our interview for super early in July. Good luck to you! If it is first come, first serve than you should get an early july date.

1 hour ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Our CC date is May 20. I'm really hoping to get our interview for super early in July. Good luck to you! If it is first come, first serve than you should get an early july date.

Thank u. I'm really hoping for a early july interview. But with them no telling. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, Eve2017 said:

Finally in NYC with my husband, soooo happy that all the stressful procedures are over with, now trying to help him get use to the New York lifestyle, good luck to all of you that are still stuck in the process just be hopeful and remember god is the only one who has the last words 🙏🏼🙏🏼

When was your husband's interview? And when did he receive the visa? Your timeline is not filled in. It would really help others. 

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, jeanita68 said:

Thank u. I'm really hoping for a early july interview. But with them no telling. 

Me too at this point 

it will be all worth it when it all happens plus our spouses are eligible for the 10 year visa so we won’t deal with them for a while lol 

32 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Me too at this point 

it will be all worth it when it all happens plus our spouses are eligible for the 10 year visa so we won’t deal with them for a while lol 

Yes...that’s the best part...not dealing with them for a while. We need a 10 yr break from this stress. 😂 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Mrsamoah2019 @sj0509 Good Luck guys! Hope everything goes well!👍🏻 

Edited by ShreebhagyaK9

Hi,

My husband just received his CR-1 visa.  I was wondering why it says that it will expire in 6 months.  The date is November 22, 2019.  Is this because he should have his green card in hand by then? Or is this a mistake on his visa?

Thank you!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Good morning everyone,

I filed an amended tax return as Married filing separately during the NVC stage.

I put my wife as NRA(Non-Resident Alien) because I never applied a SSN or ITIN number for her, but now IRS sent me a mail asking for her SSN or ITIN.

Should I just tell IRS my wife is in the process of waiting for her interview letter, and she won't have a SSN until she enters the States? If so, will they reject my amended tax return since nothing can be done at this point?

Thanks!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Taiwan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, AMCEH said:

Hi,

My husband just received his CR-1 visa.  I was wondering why it says that it will expire in 6 months.  The date is November 22, 2019.  Is this because he should have his green card in hand by then? Or is this a mistake on his visa?

Thank you!

Hello,

To my understanding, you husband has to enter into the States before Nov. 22, 2019, otherwise, the visa expires, and you have to start the immigration process all over again.

Once you passed the final interview at any Port of Entry, the green card will mail it your registered address within 3 weeks.

Edited by Scottie D. Luffy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.