dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, nicedamsel said:

What is happening to Lagos embassy. What is our offense.  Please has anyone receive interview date for Lagos? 

None recently as far as VJ is concerned. 

Still waiting 

CC: April 11th 

Timeline
3 hours ago, nyokie said:

No news yet, still waiting for CC and yesterday mark one week since we upload the documents.

okay.. hopefully the review today.. they reviewed my RFE about 8 days after submission.... hang in there mami... its almost over

Timeline
2 hours ago, CJO032418 said:

Hi everyone waiting on Lagos and everyone else waiting on their respective countries too. 

I just wanted to share how I feel. 

Sometimes in this waiting I am sad as I wait to be reunited with my husband; the man given to me by God who ordained our relationship. 

We all keep ourselves busy with day to day life with this longing always lingering in the background.

But praise God, our Lord, who loves us with perfect love. Who has every good intention for our lives. For our God is intentional. 

This hurdle that is in front of us will be thrown into the mist of the sea. Far be it from us to not have faith even when our anguish may sometimes keep our eyes from seeing the good end God has already done in our lives. He has done it. 

“Through it all, my eyes are on You. And through it all it is well, Lord.”

Patiently wait on God and let it be well with your soul. We will not be cut off from our expected end. 

Proverbs 23:18 KJV

👏 it is well... it is well with my soullllllll

Timeline
6 hours ago, Tokilara said:

@shoowlaar abeg add me on WhatsApp group for case complete or how do I join? Thank you

please send your number to me privately.... i will send to the admins

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

3 hours ago, IKD said:

Congratulations 

CC 8 may 

Hope so next my turn

May be July For interview 

Thanks! Yes hopefully. 

3 hours ago, DDP&JDP said:

we CC May 14. Im still hopeful that they will capture us too. we are IR-1. Average wait does appear to be about a month though. 

Thanks! Yea it does it normally takes a month to schedule. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

please send your number to me privately.... i will send to the admins

I just did, try to add me up! 

Thank you 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Jmariega said:

The numbers that i need to pay the green card fee are not there. What do I do? 

41F6CE37-7A59-4276-B795-4EEF47DC6CA4.jpeg

They are printed on your visa. One of them is your case number and the other is your Alien number. In fact, you have had these numbers even before the interview.

On 5/13/2019 at 4:05 PM, Mrsburgos31 said:

Interview was today and we were approved!!! 

I was at the interview with my husband I think the interviewer asked me more questions than my husband lol...  He asked how we met and the first time I went to visit my husband, If I had kids with my husband,  if I had kids, what’s the age of my youngest daughter, also asked my husband the age of my youngest daughter, his daughter’s age, and if he’s been to the United States before? The interview was no more than 10 minutes..

Happy is done!!!

OMG...I was told that we weren't allowed in with them for the interview. I wasn't planning on attempting to go but this changes everything. Congrats friend

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.