dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

I agree... there has to be a senior body one can report them to... Even just following your story, my head hurts every time i read your update. they cant just mess with our lives and head!!!!!

2 minutes ago, nyokie said:

@Kartinee23 update us after the phone call.

1 minute ago, nicedamsel said:

You can talk to a supervisor but don't involve them much if not it will delay it the more.

Can’t get through. Coz they have HIGH VOLUME OF CALLERS! Im losing it! This is unbelievable! 

Timeline
Just now, KhoaKim said:

Gosh...reading this makes me feel upset for you. Like what the hell are they doing to people's cases? I will be so stressed if this happens to me. I am praying for you! Hope everything will be sorted out asap this week so you will get DQ email.

2 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

@Kartinee23 like a 2nd level supervisor or even the manager.....

Just now, KhoaKim said:

Gosh...reading this makes me feel upset for you. Like what the hell are they doing to people's cases? I will be so stressed if this happens to me. I am praying for you! Hope everything will be sorted out asap this week so you will get DQ email.

Maybe we shld just stay in Canada. I never encountered a rude customer rep here. This is crazy. Our relationship is not even complicated at all! No kids no previous spouse/s. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kartinee23 said:

Maybe we shld just stay in Canada. I never encountered a rude customer rep here. This is crazy. Our relationship is not even complicated at all! No kids no previous spouse/s. 

i know its upsetting, but can you call again, let hope you can speak to someone else.... try not to  get upset and throw in the towel.....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
7 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

i know its upsetting, but can you call again, let hope you can speak to someone else.... try not to  get upset and throw in the towel.....

trust me I know just how she feeling,  this just happened to me and it was upsetting yeah we cant do anything but right now until she get answer but same time this is a headache I know we not the only ones. this is hard

Timeline
2 minutes ago, nyokie said:

trust me I know just how she feeling,  this just happened to me and it was upsetting yeah we cant do anything but right now until she get answer but same time this is a headache I know we not the only ones. this is hard

cyber hugs.... i really dont know to help..... its just so unnecessary complicated. i sincerely wish you both all the best!!!!! @Kartinee23

Just called NVC, was on hold for 40 minutes for a 2 minute conversation 🙄 Asked if scheduling finished for the month of June for my embassy but they gave a generic message saying interview dates has not been finished. Getting me hopeful for maybe a June interview. ☺️

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

Marriage:                           2018-08-19

Sent in I-130:                     2018-10-09

NOA1:                                 2018-10-17

Priority Date:                     2018-10-12

*Potomac Service Center*

NOA2:                                 2019-02-12

Sent to Dept of State:      2019-02-21

NVC Received:                  2019-03-01

Received Case #:              2019-04-03

Pay AOS Bill:                      2019-04-03

Pay IV Bill:                          2019-04-03

Submit DS-261:                 2019-04-06

Submit I-864:                     2019-04-08

Send AOS Package:          2019-04-16

Send IV Package:              2019-04-16

NVC RFE:                            2019-04-23 

Resubmitted RFE:             2019-04-24

Case Complete:                2019-05-14

Interview Letter:                2019-09-16

Interview:                           2019-10-22    APPROVED!

2 minutes ago, naz94 said:

Just called NVC, was on hold for 40 minutes for a 2 minute conversation 🙄 Asked if scheduling finished for the month of June for my embassy but they gave a generic message saying interview dates has not been finished. Getting me hopeful for maybe a June interview. ☺️

Which embassy 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, naz94 said:

I would like to spend a day at NVC.... Probably just to see what they do.... why is this NVC relevant.... why cant we go straight from ucsis to embassy.... gosh....

22 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

Can’t get through. Coz they have HIGH VOLUME OF CALLERS! Im losing it! This is unbelievable! 

Maybe because I was on hold for so long they wouldn’t connect yours through 😂😂 sorry about all the ####### your having to go through.. positive vibes send your way. 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

*Potomac Service Center*

Timeline
4 minutes ago, shoowlaar said:

cyber hugs.... i really dont know to help..... its just so unnecessary complicated. i sincerely wish you both all the best!!!!! @Kartinee23

8 minutes ago, nyokie said:

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND them at all! There are lots of fraud marriages there that gets in so easily. It is JUST NOT FAIR for us who have pure intentions and doing the PROPER WAY to be delayed like this.

April 24 accepted without a note.

They waited until May 7 to write a note beside it asking for more W2s and 

waited again until today May 15 to reject it.

This only means they dont review ALL DOCUMENTS every time they open it. Are they this lazy? We paid the right amount! 

1 minute ago, shoowlaar said:

I would like to spend a day at NVC.... Probably just to see what they do.... why is this NVC relevant.... why cant we go straight from ucsis to embassy.... gosh....

Then that would be the k-1 visa route. 😂 still this whole immigration process is the worse. Literally after my hubby is here for 2 years I need to remove his condition thingy ($600+) and then a year later he can start the naturalization process. Like what?!? Might as well just pay for the removal and he gets a GC for 10 years and not even naturalize till after it expires. 🙄🙄 

CR1/IR1 for Hubby

*Potomac Service Center*

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Kartinee23 said:

I DO NOT UNDERSTAND them at all! There are lots of fraud marriages there that gets in so easily. It is JUST NOT FAIR for us who have pure intentions and doing the PROPER WAY to be delayed like this.

April 24 accepted without a note.

They waited until May 7 to write a note beside it asking for more W2s and 

waited again until today May 15 to reject it.

This only means they dont review ALL DOCUMENTS every time they open it. Are they this lazy? We paid the right amount! 

this is why i believe there has to be someone one should report to..... they shouldnt be untouchable.

Timeline
1 minute ago, naz94 said:

Then that would be the k-1 visa route. 😂 still this whole immigration process is the worse. Literally after my hubby is here for 2 years I need to remove his condition thingy ($600+) and then a year later he can start the naturalization process. Like what?!? Might as well just pay for the removal and he gets a GC for 10 years and not even naturalize till after it expires. 🙄🙄 

i refused to pay that additional 600... i waited till the wedding was over two years to file.... the conditional removal fee is so high....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.